The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:42:01 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"It's weird. Every time I try going for a swim in the ocean this weird force keeps me from going in..." - Random Corellian Citizen - What is this weird phenomenon? Find out on tonight's "Strangeness".

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coruscant ((open RP))  (Read 10105 times)

Nykolus

Re: Coruscant ((open RP))
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2011, 10:37:10 PM EDT »

(I'm assuming that this is dead. Where did Tyon go? :( Well :) I'll post to get people posting)

Nykolus still waited for Jaden to come back. It had been hours since Jaden left. Nykolus was getting worried. He grabbed his cloak and walked out of The Cancri. A figure in a dark cloak flew by Nyk on a speeder bike. Nykolus pulled the bike back with telekinesis. When the speeder got close he knocked the person off of it. He hopped on before anyone said anything and rode off.

Xerav

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 01:34:56 AM EDT »

In docking bay 27 a small Republic Light-Corvette landed a young Jedi leaned back in his seat letting out an audible sigh "I never thought i would see Coruscant again." a serious of loud beeps echoed behind him as a astromech droid rolled up behind the pilot seat. "I know T7 I better get going soon. Now where was i suppose to meet the contact?" T7 let out a series of low beep as if he was annoyed. "Oh right the lower city Cantina thanks T7. watch the Ship while i am gone i'll be back soon." T7 acknowledged and went back into the cargo hold. The young Jedi grab  his solid white cloak and walked down the exit ramp. "I sense a disturbance in the Force" he thought to himself as he made his way threw the spaceport "I need to say focused on my current objective if i come across the Disturbance along the way ill investigate but if not then i will after my mission is finished." He picked up his pace moving at a brick walk. "I just hope i am not to late."
"Hope will never be destroyed, not now. It'll survive anything else you can throw at it." - Galen Marek

[smg id=564 type=av align=center width=400 caption="Aeron Ardellian's Theme (Carmen Lucis Dissidia 012)"]

IansLuck

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2011, 01:15:26 PM EST »

I was back in Coruscant...my home.
This was also the place my family got killed years ago.

It felt weird being back here. I felt a sense of depression, walking down the streets of lower Coruscant.
Passing by the local Cantina, I noticed a little girl crying not too far from the entrance.

I walked up to her and asked, "What's wrong?"
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 01:19:05 PM EST by IansLuck »

Xerav

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2011, 12:27:19 PM EST »

Aeron was fighting the crowed in lower Coruscant trying to get to the Cantina he had to take a detour as a local pick-pocket took his lightsaber and tried to run off with it Aeron finally got it back but not after paying 200 Credits for it He could have just used the force to take it but these are tough times. Aeron snapped out of his trance when he heard the crying of a little girl. He looked around to see when the sound coming from and saw a man walk up to her. "What's going on over there?" Aeron slowly made his way blending into the crowd so not to attract attention if things turned ugly and watched the pair trying to see what was going on.
"Hope will never be destroyed, not now. It'll survive anything else you can throw at it." - Galen Marek

[smg id=564 type=av align=center width=400 caption="Aeron Ardellian's Theme (Carmen Lucis Dissidia 012)"]

IansLuck

« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2011, 08:00:11 PM EST »

Slowly I turned around and noticed a fellow Jedi that asked, "What's going on over here?". I replied, "I was asking her the same question. She said her parents were taken away by some bad people and she can't do anything about it."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 22 queries.