The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 24, 2017, 08:13:22 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"It's weird. Every time I try going for a swim in the ocean this weird force keeps me from going in..." - Random Corellian Citizen - What is this weird phenomenon? Find out on tonight's "Strangeness".

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Coruscant ((open RP))  (Read 10071 times)

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
Re: Coruscant ((open RP))
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 11:41:24 PM EDT »

Jaden handed me the tracking device before going to get a drink.  I looked it over.  Nothing especially interesting about it.  Keel Kciligan.  The name sounded familiar, but yet it didn't quite ring a bell.  "Well, Jaden, I'll help you track down this bounty hunter.  I have some contacts, and I know how the underworld works.  There's always a trail.  I may be a trooper, but I wasn't always on this side of the law."  I looked at his wookie friend, who was staring at my shiny armor.  "Just let me know what you want me to do.  This is your chase, so I'll let you call the shots."
"The enemy's gate is down" -Ender's Game

Graeff

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2011, 09:56:22 PM EDT »

"Well. Do you want pay?" asked Jaden. "Arii, will you get Nyk? I think you should get him back to the ship."

"Rwoc Shrawawoww." agreed Ariiecca. Then he grabbed Nyk, who was right behind Jaden, and carried him over his shoulder. "Rooharwo acwohwor."

"50? 100? 300? 500? What?" Jaden asked Thorsten.

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 10:13:11 PM EDT »

Jaden asked if I wanted pay for helping him.  I thought for a moment.  Suddenly it all clicked.  Keel was the one who had humiliated me and nearly got me killed all those years ago. 

"No.  No pay.  I have a bone to pick with Keel as well."  I let a small smirk come to my lips.  "We have some unfinished business, he and I."

Graeff

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 10:28:07 PM EDT »

"Interesting. Did he kill family?" Jaden asked. Arii exited the cantina carrying Nykolus over his shoulder. Jaden looked over Thorsten's shoulder. He saw someone that looked familiar. Very familiar. She had dark skin. "She looks like my sister, but I haven't seen her for a while." Jaden thought. He didn't hear what Thorsten said. If he said anything. Then he started thinking about that hunter. "I wonder why he would want to kill my mother. Or why anyone would want her dead." Jaden thought.

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:53 PM EDT »

"Did he kill family?" Jaden asked.

"No, he didn't kill any of my family, at least, not that I know of.  It was long ago,  I was on Alderaan long before the huge battle with a small group of military police.  Events unfolded and he nearly killed me, and embarrassed me in front of well over a large portion of the city.  There's a lot more details, but those will be for another time."  I finished the last of my drink.

((idk if you want to stay in the cantina for awhile or not so im leaving that up to you))

Graeff

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 10:53:34 PM EDT »

Jaden said "Lets get out of this bar. It smells horrid." Jaden thought if Krill told his story he should tell his.

"That bounty hunter came to the apartment. He killed the guards at the door. They had vi broblades and he took them out imminently. Then he killed the guards inside her home. I happened to be there. I stopped him from killing her, but he decided to try to torture me. He let my mother flee. He told her to or he'd kill her. Keel hit me on the head. I blacked out. I woke up with a cut down me chest. I threw a tracker on Keel. He jumped out the window. Ar ii and my father came and helped me. If it wasn't for Ario's medical treatment I would of died. That's what I thought but the cut wasn't deep. So lets go now."

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 11:12:21 PM EDT »

((gonna work on 3rd person for a bit))

Thorsten chuckled a bit when Jaden said that it smelled terrible in the cantina.  He was right too, it smelled like sweat and stale urine for some reason.  Listening to Jaden's story, Thorsten nods.  Thorsten put on his helmet and shouldered his rifle.

"Alright then, let's go then, no reason to waste any more time here."  he said, voice altered by his helmet.  They walked out of the cantina without much more conversation towards Jaden's starship.  Thorsten caught a glimpse of Jaden's wookie friend carrying someone on his shoulder.  They soon boarded the ship.  Thorsten sat down in one of the chairs near the pilot's seat, Jaden sat down also, followed by his wookie friend.

Nykolus

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 11:17:12 PM EDT »

Nykolus woke up. "Wha..." That Wookiee was carrying him. "Err Ariiecca let me down!"

"Shrawawoww sooanwa ccwo soo oararrr rooha. Coorrr Ac acrahwo soo." said Ariiecca.

"You have to listen to Jaden, but not me?!" asked Nyk.

"Ac srhacs acaccc. Wwoos rooha! Rooha oworwo ra Cacsac. Rawwwa acwo acc hworr wwacoawo soo ccwo."

"Ah! WERE. I am no longer a Sith! Let me down!" demanded Nyk. Ariiecca then put Nykolus in a sleeper hold. He was careful when he knocked him out. He wouldn't want to kill Nyk.

"Sacras cacoohaanwa cachas rooha haa!" said Arii with a smile on his hairy face.

Graeff

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2011, 11:49:57 PM EDT »

"Poor Arii. Had to deal with his attitude." said Jaden while walking. He sat in the pilot seat. "Whats your thought of the ship?"

"Jaden, that scum is jumping to lightspeed! We gota track Keel!" exclaimed Naythin.

"Ahh Lets go!" said Jaden.

"Raacac! Acwo oacanan wwoos rrwos raorar!"

"Shut up Arii! You're giving me a headache!" yelled Nyk.

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2011, 12:05:43 AM EDT »

Thorsten looked around the ship, enthralled by how much space there was compared to how it looked from the outside.  He nodded thoughtfully.  "It's a nice ship, a few touches that I'd change here and there, but overall it's a nice ship."  He looked at the wookie and smiled under his helmet.  Always nice to have someone like that backing you up.  I hear they'll maim you if you get on their bad side.  Thorsten thought.  Jaden hit some switches, and with a small jerk, they were off.  Soon, they were in space, Jaden worked some more with the controls, and they jumped to lightspeed.

Nykolus

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2011, 12:11:12 AM EDT »

"Where do you think they're headed? Jaden?" asked Nyk. "And Ariiecca. Don't do that again!" Arii looked at Jaden. Jaden was buissy flying the ship. Then he looked at Nyk's father. Naythin nodded. Nykolus gulped.

Graeff

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2011, 12:19:45 AM EDT »

"Maim?! I don't know. Ah we left Tyon!" exclaimed Jaden.

"Why? Who's Tyon?" asked Nyk with a scared voice as Arii approched. Then Ariiecca sat next to Nykolus. Jaden thought Nyk was going to piss himself.

"Srooww? Oacr?" asked Arii.

"You need a smugg here and there." Jaden told the party. Suddenly the ship exited the lightspeed. They were being pulled by a ship's tractor beam. "No!"

"Raacac!

"Sith spit!"

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2011, 12:31:10 AM EDT »

"I guess we left in such a hurry, we forgot him."  Thorsten said with a chuckle.  Suddenly, the ship rocked and began to slow down rapidly.  Startled, Thorsten grabbed onto his chair.  He looked around, unsure at first of what was happening.  Tractor beam!  he realized.

"Sith spit!" Jaden exclaimed loudly.

"What should we do?"  Thorsten asked.  "Do you want to try and fight back?"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 12:35:56 AM EDT by Thorsten »

Nykolus

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 12:41:16 AM EDT »

"No. No. No!" said Nyk.

"Acww acs acc sacwo Cacsac sacwoww aroorraranr wwoos." said Ariiecca.

"Yes the Sith would be too strong for us." said Jaden.

"It looks like a pirate's ship." said Naythin. Nykolus readied his saber. "Stand down. They'll be too hard to take."

Graeff

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2011, 12:54:54 AM EDT »

The enemy boarded the party's ship. Jaden sensed a large amount of pirates on the vessel. They grabbed Jaden and Naythin. Then they saw Ariiecca. "Its okay Arii. Stand down." Jaden said. He looked at Arii. Jaden winked.

"Rwoc ccracswor Shrawawoww." said the Wookiee.

"Keep that slave on a leash." said the pirate holding Jaden. They were the only pirates on The Canceri. Jaden kicked the pirate's groin. The Auquish holding Naythin backed up, dropped the weapon it was holding, then raised his hands. Nykolus ignited his saber and killed the Auquish.

"He surrendered. Why did you kill him?!" asked Jaden in an angry voice.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.216 seconds with 22 queries.