The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 24, 2017, 08:11:54 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grand Opening! Swoops R Us is having a sale on the new RTE-01 Swoop Bike. Get it now while supplies last!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Coruscant ((open RP))  (Read 10070 times)

Graeff

Re: Coruscant ((open RP))
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 10:34:20 PM EDT »

Jaden saw a trooper exit the cantina. He was wearing yellow and white armor. The trooper asked for their names. "Jaden Graeff. Jedi Knight Jaden Graeff." Jaden said. Then Ariiecca exited the cantina.

"Ac racc Ariiecca." said Jaden's Wookiee companion. Ariiecca looked at the trooper's armor. Jaden thought Ariiecca liked shiny things.

"What is it you want sir?" Jaden asked.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:47:10 PM EDT by Jaden Graeff »

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 11:36:02 PM EDT »

"What is it you want sir?"

"Pleasure to meet you, and please, Jaden, don't worry about calling me sir.  I'd only ask that of you if you were one of my men, call me Thorsten or Krill.  I came out here to chat, I've just gotten some time off and I'm going to be headed back to Corellia soon.  It was getting boring in there, and you guys peaked my interest."  I looked at the man who had tried to pickpocket Jaden. "And you are?"
"The enemy's gate is down" -Ender's Game

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 11:38:36 PM EDT »

As Tyon was telling Jaden about Ryll and how its a spice a trooper in yellow and white armour approaches and introduces himself as "Captain Thorsten Krill". I'm Tyon Ylle if ya need someone found I'm ya guy, I know the who's who and the places they go, just don't ask me how I know because I won't tell ya. While sticking out his hand toward the trooper by the way ya wouldn't want some Ryll would you. he says to finish off.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:40:11 PM EDT by Tyon Ylle »

Graeff

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 11:46:38 PM EDT »

"I'm Tyon Ylle if ya need someone found I'm ya guy, I know the who's who and the places they go, just don't ask me how I know because I won't tell ya."

"Is that your motto?" Jaden asked.

"Shrawawoww. Ac oaraww's wwacwwwa Wwrorooanhac." said Ariicca.

"Ahh. Keep looking!" Jaden said impatiently. "And Krill. We're in the oppacite situation. We came from Corellia. Im looking for a bounty hunter. His name is Keel Kciligan." Jaden then asked "Could you help?"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:51:03 PM EDT by Jaden Graeff »

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 11:59:14 PM EDT »

Tyon extends his hand to me.  I shake it to be friendly.

"You're selling Ryll?" I give a little chuckle. "I've sold that stuff before, a long time ago, in a life I've left behind.  That stuff didn't sell very well from what I remember.  I don't know how well you're doing here, but where I was born and raised, Engspice was quite a successful sell.  You see, once you try it, it's the only spice that'll satisfy your craving.  Which means, if you have a supply, you'll always have business." I gave a little wink. "But, you never heard this from me."  I turned my attention to Jaden. "A bounty hunter, you say?  I'd be happy to help a fellow Corellian.  Where do you believe he's at?"

Graeff

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 12:31:34 AM EDT »

"Well I followed him here and lost him near the cantina." Jaden said. Jaden checked the tracker. He saw the blinking light. "Ariiecca lets go!" He ran up some stairs to the location. A robed figure stood in front of Jaden.

"Miss me?" asked Karrie.

"Sith spit!" yelled Jaden.

"You just won't die. Your friends aren't here to save you. Gerik's not here to shoot a rocket at me. Kenleigh's not here to shoot me in the back! You will...." Before she could finish Ariiecca tackled her.

"Waacwo rooha soaccswowa racsoaac!" screamed Ariiecca. Then he threw her off the platform.

"Well Arii was here to toss you off a platform." said Jaden. "Keel must of gave her the tracker."

"Waraccww! Owo wwwowowa soo wwacwwwa acaccc ccracswor." said Arii.

"Don't call me master. Your not my slave." Jaden told Ariiecca. He was a little angry. "Ah. Lets get back to the cantina. I want a drink."

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 12:42:27 AM EDT »

Before I could thoroughly proccess what Jaden had said, he and his Wookie friend took off up some stairs nearby.  In a blink of an eye, someone was tossed off of a platform.  Whoever it was landed with a hard thud.  Jaden came down the stairs again, going into the cantina.  I followed him in and walked a little faster to get ahead of him.  "Hey, come with me, I've got a spot at the bar.  I still need to finish my drink anyways."  I motioned Tyon over as well.

Graeff

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 12:59:43 AM EDT »

"Yes sir." Jaden joked. He looked around the cantina. At one table he saw a woman with a white mohawk. "Crazy hair styles." Jaden thought. He saw Nyk at the counter getting wasted. Jaden followed Krill to his table. "So. Why would a trooper like to be at a bar full of scum? But what cantina isn't full of scum?"

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 01:04:17 AM EDT »

((sorry if ive monopolized a little, Tyon, I'll let you join in again before i post (: ))

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 01:36:47 AM EDT »

Jaden was telling Thorsten about some bounty hunter that he was chasing when he heard a loud thud of someone being tossed off of a platform, than Thorsten was following Jaden inside the outlanders club while motioning me to follow. When Tyon took his seat he asked why Thorsten was on Coruscant than turns to Jaden saying bounty hunter? with a confused look on his face.

Being much to young to order a drink Tyon orders himself a water instead, once he receives his water from the bartender he takes a long swig.

Forde

• United We Stand, Divided We Fall
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 01:58:53 AM EDT »

( Walks up to tyon) What none for me
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 02:56:39 AM EDT by Gerik »

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 03:17:44 AM EDT »

Tyon turns around at the question "what none for me" and answers If ya referring to Ryll cos that's what I'm sellin, than sure ya can have some.

and with that he turns back around and takes another swig of his drink.

Forde

• United We Stand, Divided We Fall
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 03:24:20 AM EDT »

Haha glad to know you haven't changed, whats new tyon. *signals the bartender for a water too

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 10:41:20 AM EDT »

"So. Why would a trooper like to be at a bar full of scum? But what cantina isn't full of scum?"

"Well, like I said, I'm supposed to be on my way to Corellia, but I always stop here on my way home.  I know the guy that owns this place, so I always have a discount."  I waved across the way to one of the regulars named Dejar, he nodded in return and went back to his drink.  "So, about this bounty hunter, and that person who fell off that platform.  What happened?"

Graeff

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 03:10:26 PM EDT »

"Its a long story. I'll just tell you what happened. I walked up the stairs. I was looking for that hunter, Keel." I said. Then I showed him the tracker. "But a Sith was there insted. My friend Arii here threw her off the balcony." I walked over to the counter. Then I ordered my drink. I walked back to the table.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.261 seconds with 22 queries.