The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:44:12 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sale at Kessel Cakes in the Corellian Quarter. Be sure to mention code TK421 for a free sample of spice cake.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Coruscant ((open RP))  (Read 10106 times)

Padawan Kymber

Coruscant ((open RP))
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:28:00 PM EDT »

((This is Tyon.))

As Tyon was walking the crowded streets of Coruscant in awe he thought to himself how it was so different than Coruscants under world were he grew up in the lowest levels, he only came up here to "earn" credits. But first he needed to find someone who was unsuspecting and gullible, so he continued on walking.  

When we came to the Outlander Club he deicide to enter, what better way to get lost after relieving somebody of their credits.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 10:11:38 PM EDT by Tyon Ylle »

Graeff

Re: Coruscant ((open RP))
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 10:50:14 PM EDT »

Jaden landed in a docking bay on Coruscant. He was chasing that bounty hunter that tried to kill his mother. Nykolus was unloading the speeder with that Wookiee. Naythin stayed in side the ship. Jaden didn't know what he was doing. "Hey dad! What are you doing?" Jaden asked.

"He's repairing the ship." roared Arriecca. Well it sounded like it to Jaden.

"Thanks my Wookiee friend." Jaden said. Arricca and Nykolus finished unloading the speeder. Jaden hopped in the land speeder with Nyk.

"Lets go." said Jaden. He had thrown a tracking device on the bounty hunter's jetpack. Jaden followed the blinking light on his GPS. It stopped at the location of a bar. Then it stopped blinking. Jaden stopped his speeder at the bar."The Outlander Club? That sounds great." He said as he exited the speeder. Jaden walked into the cantina. He could smell the beverages that it serves. He liked some smells and others made him want to vomit.

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 11:05:41 PM EDT »

While Tyon was looking around watching the patrons from his seat, he saw a robed figure enter the club. He's the one he thought. Tyon got up and rushed over to were the stranger entered knocking both of them down. I'm sorry about that but I'm in a bit of a rush here let me help you up, as Tyon helped the stranger up he reached into his pocket to grab a few cred sticks.

I hope to see you around sometime stranger, Tyon said while starting to leave the outlander. Tyon decided that it would be best if he lost himself in the crowded streets before heading back to the underworld just in case he was followed.

Graeff

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 11:15:52 PM EDT »

Before the man could exit the cantina Jaden grabbed his arm. He squeezed it. "I believe those are mine." Jaden said. He knew that person is in some trouble. "It's not nice to steal."
He pushed the stranger out the door. "Okay mister Ill teach you a...." He then thought "What am I doing? I'm a Jedi. I need to get away from my dad if I want to continue being one."
"I'm sorry, stranger. Keep the credits."

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 11:41:46 PM EDT »

As Tyon grabs the cred sticks back he looks thoughtful, he had never been caught before while pick pocketing someone he didn't know what to do, nervously Tyon asked the stranger if he wanted to buy some Ryll he then told the stranger that he could give him a good price for letting him keep the credits and not turning him in.

So Tyon asked the stranger to follow him to a secluded part of the club so that they could do business.   

Graeff

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 12:07:05 AM EDT »

"I don't do business with scoundrels." Jaden told the stranger. He acted like he didn't know who he was. "So who are you?"

"Dead soon." said Nyk. He ignited his orange saber. Jaden deactivated the saber with the force.

"No." He said

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 03:16:09 AM EDT »

I don't do business with scoundrels. So who are you.
I'm no Scoundrel, I'm Tyon Ylle. May I ask who has the pleasure of being one of the only people to catch me pick pocketing. He answered back while sticking his hand out. It just so happens that people will pay good money to get their hands on Ryll, I'm just trying to do what I can to get by in the galaxy, he told the stranger.

Graeff

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 03:27:36 AM EDT »

"I'm sorry Tyon." Jaden said. "Ha ha! Remember me?"

"You know this guy?" asked Nykolus. He didn't get an answer.

"I'm Jaden. Jaden Graeff." He said

"I'm going in the bar." said Nykolus.

"Well. What are you up to? Other than pick pocketing Jedi." asked Jaden. Nykolus entered the cantina.

"Ahrr!" Arriecca's voice made Jaden jump. "Worr ahrr oowr arrh?"

"Not yet. I need to search some more." Jaden told Arriecca.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 03:29:56 AM EDT by Jaden Graeff »

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 09:01:16 AM EDT »

Well. What are you up to? Other than pick pocketing Jedi.
Me, I'm just trying to make my way in the galaxy like everyone else.

When a Wookie appears that has Tyon gaping with his arms limp by his sides. You sure don't see many Wookie's about.

So what brings you to Coruscant is it gambling, entertainment or are you one of "those" people who enjoy the senate. He asks. Ya need a guy found I'm ya guy, for a price of cause, I know the who's who and the places. Just don't ask me how I know because I won't tell ya, if ya need anything, I'll be around. As he rocks back and fourth on his toes and heels with his hands behind his back.

After the reunion Tyon waves fair well don't take it personally but I find the Jedi to be too up tight, as he's starting to head towards the door.  
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 09:10:05 AM EDT by Tyon Ylle »

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 11:52:38 AM EDT »

((Thorsten Krill here))

I sat at the bar, having my first cold drink in months.  My yellow and white armor shone in the cantina lights.  I took a sip of my drink, then put it down next to my helmet.  Looking around, I didn't see much going on, which is fine by me.  I happened to be looking towards the entrance when two robed figures came in.  A man quickly got up and headed towards them.  When he bumped into them on "accident", I knew he was trying to pickpocket one of them.  I took another sip.  I cracked a small smile when I saw one of them grab onto his arm, most likely to get his credits back.  I caught a glimpse of a lightsaber hilt strapped to his belt.  Stealing from a Jedi, that guy's got some class.  Another drink, and then they all stepped outside to talk.  I should've figured that something would happen in a cantina.  Something always happens in cantinas.  I drank the last of the drink, ordered another one, and sat there.
"The enemy's gate is down" -Ender's Game

Norgrim Shadowgale

• X-Patriots
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 02:00:59 PM EDT »

Aera Sparkling, having just gotten off a job a few hours ago, had been sitting in the cantina for a while now. With her boots up on the table she sat at, and holding a drink in one hand and her other hand resting in a relaxed posture on one of her blasters, she watched the goings on in the cantina with very little interest. She sighs and takes a sip of her drink, smirking a bit as she remembers the memories associated with this particular cocktail of alcohol and rolls her eyes. Her seat tilts back a bit as her legs prop her up on the back two legs of the chair and she hums a tune she heard once, long ago.

Suddenly, there were goings on at the entrance to the cantina, her eyebrow raised but her smirk never left her face. She wondered, I wonder what that was all about? to herself and shrugged, realizing quickly that it wasn't any of her business.

She mumbled after a moment, "That bum better get here soon, I'm tired of waiting for him..."

Graeff

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 03:44:37 PM EDT »

"You sure don't see many Wookie's about."

"No. Not really." said Jaden

"Don't take it personally but I find the Jedi to be too up tight"

"Uptight!? Do you know me?!" asked Jaden.

"Shrawawoww owo cacoohaanwa rrwos Wwrorooanhac rawwwa wwacwwwa sacras roohawwsr achawwswor." said Arriecca.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:56:01 PM EDT by Jaden Graeff »

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 03:56:23 PM EDT »

Laying down on a grassy hill forty minutes outside of Coronet, Ceid stared at the clouds yawning from boredom. Man, I miss Coruscant. He thought to himself. I wonder what Jaden is doing!

Ceid suddenly got an idea and jumped to his feet. "Screw this! I am going to visit Coruscant." Then he went back to his speeder that he parked to the side of the road five minutes away.

Graeff

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 04:13:53 PM EDT »

"Owo'anan rroo rworaan cooooww, ooorrar?" Jaden said in Shyriiwook. Translated into basic he said "We'll go soon, ok?"

"Ooorrar Acanan rroo acwwcacwawo soo wwacwwwa acaccc." said Ariiecca. Then he walked inside the cantina to look for Nyk.

"Hey Tyon what's Rll?" asked Jaden.

Thortsen

• X-Patriots
  • "Hey, tough-guy."
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 10:05:32 PM EDT »

I took a sip of my second drink and cracked my neck.  I slid some credits to the bartender.  I took my helmet and walked outside, I wanted to meet this guy who had the gall to try to pickpocket that Jedi.  Spotting them immediately, I walked up to them.  The Jedi was talking to a Wookie at the time.

"Captain Thorsten Krill.  I saw that business back in the cantina.  Don't worry, I'm not gonna say anything about it.  I can tell you two have settled things.  What are your names?"
"The enemy's gate is down" -Ender's Game
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.268 seconds with 22 queries.