The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 24, 2017, 08:09:34 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sale at Kessel Cakes in the Corellian Quarter. Be sure to mention code TK421 for a free sample of spice cake.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: On the Streets, in the Shadows comment thread.  (Read 26889 times)

Zoronius Novar of the Fictory Legacy

• "Do or Do Not. There Is No Try."
Re: On the Streets, in the Shadows comment thread.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2011, 02:59:35 PM EDT »

Do you have a lightsaber already? Its just the gem you were wanting right?

Balan

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2011, 03:03:17 PM EDT »

Yes, and yes.

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2011, 03:07:29 PM EDT »

All Zoro would want is that the light saber be returned to who it belongs to (if they're dead and no one has a bloodline or master/apprentice claim to it the it shall be placed in memorial at their grave) But so long as the color gem is in there and its fully functional without the other gem then thats fine with him.

Let sparrow know that I will be at work for 6 and a half hours then me and him can get started. We will be part of the 5, so we'll just have to see where that goes

Balan

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2011, 03:10:37 PM EDT »

. . .err, see the durindfire gem is the color stone, it creates a silver blade, I wrote somewhere what the jedi wanted to be done with the lightsaber upon his death, let me go look it up. . .

Balan

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2011, 03:14:32 PM EDT »

"All he found was a datapad in the same hidden compartment that had been just underneath the lightsaber.

It was a mission log, the last entry had been entered about eight weeks ago. The entries chronicled a mission carried out by a lone Jedi Knight named Yessil Qur. He'd been sent to hunt down an infamous bounty hunter, Ergin Swit who'd been hunting down and killing republic forces and their allies for a couple months on Ryloth. Qur had been selected for this mission very likely because of his combat prowess, however he had modestly described his capabilities in the log.

It took Qur only a few days to find him in the Nightlands, they had several skirmishes over the next two weeks. Each time they both narrowly survived, each time Swit hired more and more fellow bounty hunter allies to assist him, and each time Qur came closer to victory. For the last skirmish Swit set a trap and brought along eight other bounty hunters. Qur fell into it, but survived and for three long hours they battled through a luminescent, crystalline forest. He finally slew Swit, but not before being poisoned by the bounty hunter. He made it back to a small underground slave village. Unable though, to a get a message for help out in time, he suffered a slow, agonizing death over the next ten days. Fortunately, a kind slave had taken him into his meager hovel and tried to make him as comfortable as possible, which wasn't very comfortable.

The last entry, made the day before his death, was a loving farewell to his family of Jedi, as well as his fleshly family he never knew. He had asked that his fleshly family be told of his life, and that his lightsaber be given to his former master."

Maybe his former master could make an appearance and be like 'Balan you did good and you didn't have to help out. *gives balan the gem* Yessil would've wanted you to have it'

*balan pees himself out of awe and glee*

William-brody

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2011, 08:26:44 PM EDT »

I'm at a wedding right now so I'll keep this short. What I was thinking would fit for William is when Balan gets detained by the Hutts either William is also in the cell, or he is the one that breaks him out.

Balan what are your ideas for that part of the story?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:36:55 PM EDT by MongRohan »

opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul

When bad guys go bump in the night

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2011, 09:51:03 PM EDT »

Ok that makes sense then Balan. If there was just cause for him to keep it then that is fine with Zoro and in the mean time there is that path to follow (finding the slain jedi's former master) so it should work out well.

And I was thinking. Since you and I (Zoro & Balan) are the only Jedi in this, then what Zoro will do is telepathically tell you to "fall for the trap" while quickly trying to explain whats going on.

Then you get captured, possible sparrow and I too, not really sure though...maybe not. And we go from there.

@Mong, sparrow's smuggler could contact you about needing back-up for a "prison break" and getting the heck out of dodge.

Balan

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 02:49:42 AM EDT »

lol "prison break", I get to be Michael Scofield, cuz Sara's a hottie

Sounds great guys, let's go with Zoro and Sparrow's idea and then pick which of the two ideas, for you, Mong, to join in, feels most natural/best.

How about we change the posting order from Balan, Zoro, Mong, Sparrow to:

Balan, Zoro, Sparrow, Mong

Sound good everybody? If so, then you're up Zoro.

William-brody

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2011, 12:36:38 AM EDT »

So is the idea to free style the story? Or are we going to come up with a basic outline?

opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul

When bad guys go bump in the night

Balan

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2011, 03:32:06 AM EDT »

Well, I had a basic outline. Zoro and Sparrow are adding their idea, so you know about as much as I do what will happen next lol. *shrugs* I'm just waiting for a post now.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:22:59 PM EDT by Balan »

Amasro Harper

• X-Patriots
  • Forum Champion
  • "If we don't end war, war will end us."-H.G. Wells
    • Twitter
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2011, 08:04:21 AM EDT »

So is the idea to free style the story? Or are we going to come up with a basic outline?

Send a PM to Zoro or Balan if you want to plan something out a bit

Balan

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2011, 07:32:51 PM EDT »

So how's your guy's idea comin Zoro and Sparrow? I'm itching to read and write :).

Amasro Harper

• X-Patriots
  • Forum Champion
    • Twitter
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2011, 08:42:22 PM EDT »

idk. I think we got the general idea planned out. Waitin on Zoro to start us off

Balan

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 07:22:30 PM EDT »

Would it be possible for you to post Sparrow? It would be nice, even if it was just a short one. If not, that's fine. Thanks :).

Amasro Harper

• X-Patriots
  • Forum Champion
    • Twitter
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 07:43:10 PM EDT »

Would it be possible for you to post Sparrow? It would be nice, even if it was just a short one. If not, that's fine. Thanks :).

Technically zoro was planning the whole thing out. I dont wanna step on his toes or anything by posting ahead. He's calling the shots on this one.

Besides, I wouldn't know where to start

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.215 seconds with 22 queries.