The Corellian League Member Forums

• July 22, 2017, 02:43:11 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Catch the world premiere of "Corellian Death Worm" tonight on CTV! - Would you like to know more?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Letter of Resignation  (Read 1041 times)

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
Letter of Resignation
« on: September 22, 2015, 10:44:32 PM EDT »

To Whom it May Concern,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my resignation from all Operations activities.  It has become increasingly apparent to me that my contributions to League Operations as a damage dealer are redundant and unnecessary.  Therefore, effective immediately, I am relinquishing my place on the primary, alternate, and random lists, as well as withdrawing my claim to any Gear, materials, or cosmetic items from all Operations.

The only exceptions to this resignation are the following.  Pending Ceid's approval, I will remain on the Friday team as a healer until such time as a replacement can be found.  I will also remain in the rotation for gear only on the Friday team until said replacement steps into my place.

Thank you for three years of challenge, frustration, and triumph.  It was fun while it lasted, but all things must end.  I wish you all wealth and victory in future operations. My specific reasons for this are personal, and will remain undisclosed.  I will remain in my position as the PvP Officer, which is where I will be devoting the majority of my attention from this point forward. 

Sincerely
Judas Creek, Tactical Response Officer.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:51:10 PM EDT by Judas Creek/Lord Olrac »

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: Letter of Resignation
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 05:07:44 AM EDT »

Unfortunate, but I understand.

Regarding the Friday team, Approved, your spot in the Beta Team is secure as long as you want it.

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

Re: Letter of Resignation
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:11:42 PM EDT »

"I will remain in my position as the PvP Officer, which is where I will be devoting the majority of my attention from this point forward." -Judas

WHOOBOY!!!! The prodigal son is returning to the old stomping grounds!! I will be ever-hastening my return that we might once again rain fire & damnation, and also reign supreme as feared members of the PvP roll.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 19 queries.