The Corellian League Member Forums

• July 22, 2017, 02:43:30 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grand Opening! Swoops R Us is having a sale on the new RTE-01 Swoop Bike. Get it now while supplies last!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Operations Team Beta Tracker  (Read 8294 times)

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Operations Team Beta Tracker
« on: August 17, 2015, 02:01:26 PM EDT »

Hey guys, this is for our Team, if you are in the Friday night Op team and you can't make it for whatever reason, Just post a note here letting us know that you wont make it so the op wont wait on you needlessly.

You cooperation is truly appreciated.

Pendor

Re: Operations Team Beta Tracker
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 06:21:07 PM EDT »

Hey all, sorry for the late notice here, but law school activities call (we just had our activities fair last night so I just found this out today). I've got an info session to be at tomorrow night from 8:30 to 9:30. Given the commute from the law school to my apartment (plus getting my stuff together for an op), I probably won't be on til 10 pm at the earliest. I leave it up to you if you want to start 30 minutes late or go without me.

Again, sorry for the late notice.

Sagal Nun

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 08:18:54 PM EDT »

I have about the same schedule as Pendor for this friday night. The little lady and I are taking a pottery class of all things. I could be back at early at 10 as well. If you get a crew together that have at it, I will probably be on Saturday night to assist folks if needed.

Also, I have knee surgery (cutting out some cartilage 9/3) the next week. I might be home but I might also be drugged up and arguing with a care bear that no one sees....if I get the good meds that is.  :P So I am going to tentatively bow out for that one on the off chance I have the intestinal fortitude of an old pair of daisy dukes.

wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

CymStar

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 10:39:48 PM EDT »

I will try to make tomorrow night, but I won't be able to go much beyond midnight.  Have a Saturday morning commitment and will need to be fresh for that.  The following week I will be connecting with Ghani, but away from my computer, so won't be on for the 9/4 run.

Cymstar.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2015, 05:12:40 PM EDT »

I'm sure we will work it out.

We will start at 10 PM, so hopefully peeps will show and we would be good to go.

And we will end at midnight for the convenience of the team member. 2 hours, we will see how far we progress, and hopefully get people implants, gloves and helmet.

If we don't get the people, we will either try to pug it or just call it for this week.

For next week, Thank you Gentlemen for the early notice. It is noted. Please advise if the situation changes. Team members have priority over pugs.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 05:23:50 PM EDT »

Also, this was brought to my attention. Some might feel pressured to commit to the team, even if they aren't completely comfortable with it.

I don't want anyone to be pressured in any way. We are all friends here but real life ALWAYS comes first. If you feel uncomfortable with this, and you do not wish to commit, just let me know. No hard feelings, no blame, no inconvenience, none of that. We will simply and gladly work it out.

Otherwise, if no one feels pressured and are having fun and enjoying the team experience, then the system works. We will keep doing this forum thing as some of you already have. Cheers.

CymStar

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2015, 08:19:03 PM EDT »

Ceid,

I was just excited to find a time when we were both able to be on at the same time... :))

Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2015, 09:33:26 PM EDT »

:D indeed!

Sagal Nun

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2015, 07:37:42 PM EDT »

Hey Guys. Quick heads up that surgery went well and I got the good meds. Should be ready to go on 9/11 at 9:30pm. Might be on a little bit more this week depending on rest and what not. Hope last week went great!

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2015, 03:22:56 AM EDT »

Hey man, I am glad all went well. Feel better soon.

We are missing you.

Sagal Nun

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2015, 05:53:49 PM EDT »

Hey Fellas, No Sagal tonight. Vicodin is most definitely not my friend. Sorry. maybe Sat night? Darn knee.

CymStar

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2015, 05:26:11 PM EDT »

Looks like I will be out for next week (9/25).  I have an evening obligation on Friday and Saturday morning is a travel game for the soccer team I coach.  I would get to the game late and  need to leave early.  As a second note, I have converted my equipment to the legacy Squadron Leader outfit, so I will be ready whenever the augment kits and augments are.  Let me know if the suppliers will need materials or money.  I have 41 of the class 11 purple spare parts, but would need to restock some cash as the conversion of the armor and mods was pricey.

Cymstar
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 05:28:31 PM EDT by CymStar »

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2015, 01:15:21 PM EDT »

I mailed you the augment kits to mctavish yesterday. I hope you received them well. I will also message jaylor and ask about the progress of the augments for you.

Jaylor is doing the augments for free, and the kits are a gift from me. No compensation is required. :)

CymStar

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2015, 02:19:22 PM EDT »

I feel blessed.  Thank you to you and Jaylor. 

Mac

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2015, 08:07:10 AM EDT »

If you have not patched the game yet guys, please do. You should be ready for Friday. I reinstalled the game and patched 19 gigs because my patch got corrupted. :D :P
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.219 seconds with 18 queries.