The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 22, 2017, 08:04:51 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"It's weird. Every time I try going for a swim in the ocean this weird force keeps me from going in..." - Random Corellian Citizen - What is this weird phenomenon? Find out on tonight's "Strangeness".

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Commendation FAQ's and Rules  (Read 880 times)

Kell Malo

• Jedi Knight
  • Administrator
  • Forum Champion
  • "There is no dark side... only The Force."
    • R-KIVE Studios
Commendation FAQ's and Rules
« on: February 28, 2012, 01:34:26 PM EST »

This will be added to as needed.

RULES:

1. Do NOT take it upon yourself to "award" yourself a commendation, pin, badge, etc. unless otherwise instructed to do so.  If your name is not on the list of recipients for a particular reward and you are found to have one, it will be promptly stripped.  We are on an honor system, so if you are found to be taking advantage of this, ALL of your badges, pins, etc will be stripped.  I know it sounds harsh, but we do not want to have to "babysit" people's profiles and take it as an insult if you take advantage of the kind folks in the Commendation Committee.

2. If you are asked to apply for a commendation, please do so by following the format and instructions in that particular thread.  There is a reason things are formatted the way they are.

3. If you find that you are missing a particular "award", please PM Kell or someone else on The Council. (see rule #1)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 01:12:29 AM EDT by Kell Malo »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.316 seconds with 23 queries.