The Corellian League Member Forums

• July 22, 2017, 02:43:05 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"It's weird. Every time I try going for a swim in the ocean this weird force keeps me from going in..." - Random Corellian Citizen - What is this weird phenomenon? Find out on tonight's "Strangeness".

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Temporary Absence  (Read 1008 times)

Pendor

Temporary Absence
« on: December 13, 2014, 02:49:49 PM EST »

Hey everyone,

I wanted to apologize for not being on a lot. Between end of year schoolwork and speech tournaments every weekend, I haven't been able to be on at all really. This week is finals week for me and then I'll be abroad for a week. Until I get back I probably won't have any time to level Pendor up to 60 (as I haven't these past few weeks either). So until I can get that free time, I won't be able to continue on weekend ops unless they are level 55 ops, as I seriously doubt you want an underleveled tank in level 60 ops.

I'm hoping next semester will be a little lighter on the workload since I have less classes. Just wanted to give you all a heads up so you didn't think I dropped off the face of the earth.

Pendor

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
Re: Temporary Absence
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2014, 12:02:15 AM EST »

Well to update you the saturday ops team is being moved, to when I do not know, and you also cannot do the 60 ops unless you are 60 i belive... and we look forward to the return of the mighty Pendor... good luck buddy!! :)

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.254 seconds with 21 queries.