The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 22, 2017, 08:04:14 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Come see the highly acclaimed play, "Life's a Bith!" at the Vreni Island Amphitheater. Tickets on sale now!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ceid's Parse  (Read 6018 times)

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Ceid's Parse
« on: July 14, 2014, 08:28:18 AM EDT »

http://www.torparse.com/a/721299

Okay, so I lagged a lot around 03:18 ish, the only thing that kept me in combat was the weaken mind, so the lag pretty much lasted about a duration of a weaken mind effect.

Also, I maintained the rotation pretty well, though here and there, it fell apart due to lag, but I managed.

I will keep trying to get a perfect one.

This was done on a Target Dummy with the armor debuf and health of 1mill. I killed it to end combat. I was also maintaining the Arkanian Relic of Boundless Ages cool down and Mental Alacrity. I got better at doing so as the session progressed. I did not use an adrenal.

The numbers hold no significance to me, so I hope someone would tell me what to do or not do and where I am at.

Thank you,

This is my updated gear from askmrrobot.com

Pride.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 09:03:53 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
Re: Ceid's Parse
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 12:24:01 PM EDT »

Honestly, I've seen your gear in game, and you theoretically should be pulling at least 500-800 more DPS than you currently are. Under the Damage Dealt, ther is a section for DPS and yours should be around 2500-2800 or more; you pulled a 2050.

Your APM (Actions Per Minute) is also 10 lower than it should be (a difference of even 1 is a large amount); lag may account for maybe 1-3 loss, but you're still an extra 7-9 down. You had an APM of 31 in your best parse, and the APM of the parse I linked below is 41. That difference in APM could very likely tell why your DPS is so low. Next time I see you in game I'm going to have to go over the Ability Action Queue, what it does, and how it works.

I'm also going to link another TK parse that I found (The leader board parse for TK on this server):
Parse
TK Build Used
If you look at the "Log" tab for the currently selected fight, you should be able to compare it with the "Log" tab of your parses. Doing this will allow you to determine what is going wrong with your rotation.

If you are still having trouble with running TK, I may have to recommend trying out Balance, to see if you can work through that spec. To be truthful, Balance does technically parse higher numbers than TK, but in an Operation it is a personal preference.

Here's a Balance parse to refer to:
Parse
Balance Build Used
Under the link to each parse, I link the skill tree used in the parse.

Many of the people in guild can assist you with either rotation; however, if they cannot provide enough of the proper help, I may be able to get you in contact with the guy who did the parses that I linked.

A few questions relating to APM that I will be asking are:
Do you click or keybind skills? Or a combination thereof?
Do you use the Ability Action Queue properly? Do you hit your skill BEFORE they come off cooldown? (I will explain this one during the discussion about the Ability Action Queue)
Do you hit multiple cooldowns within the same GCD? Do you hit your cooldowns ONLY in a GCD?
Do you almost clip Telekinetic Throw as it finishes?

If any of these questions are hard to understand, I will go into specifics on each one.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 03:56:09 PM EDT »

I have the Ability Action Queue set to 1 second and I do preload actions, but sometimes it just doesn't register depending on the time of day. At times it's perfectly smooth, other times it's terrible, I click the button, but it doesn't take.

Mostly keybind, but I click the ones that are far away from my index finger, I wish I had a multi-button gamer mouse, I would be faster then.

I am working on another parse, I think it will be better.

I will link again. Definitely plan to improve.

I did mess up my rotation a few times, working on it. Would like to confirm and demonstrate the rotation live next time I'm on. That way I can get your input.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 04:24:32 PM EDT »

Marginal improvement.

www.torparse.com/a/721474

Time frame = 23:12:17 - 23:20:07

I will be tweeking a and trying a few things, and testing it.

Will post a new parse soon.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 04:50:49 PM EDT »

New Parse

www.torparse.com/a/721497

Time stamp:     23:40:08 - 23:46:33

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 12:20:14 PM EDT »

Okay, I parsed like 5 times, uploaded them all.

My last two attempts were much better.

The one before the last was done regularly, and I got the best I had ever gotten, but still way below the 2500 mark. DPS = 2265.24.  Link   Time Stamp = 18:45:18.308 - 18:52:39.424

The last one, I used two adrenals. Obviously I got the best numbers. DPS = 2326.71. Link Time Stamp = 18:58:03 - 19:05:11

I will keep trying, but honestly, I think the best I can do without adrenals is 2300 if I push myself. That last 200 points plus, I can't do it.

I've been nailing my rotation for the most part and what I am doing feels smooth, Lag is minimal, and head in the game but that 2500 number minimum that you gave me Neth is out of my reach at the moment.

Might be a good idea to talk to your friend, I want to improve, even by a few points.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:22:06 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 12:24:41 PM EDT »

Something I completely overlooked when I was inspecting your gear: you don't have an Underworld Main Hand yet............I completely forgot about that.................That might help......................Just a LOT.........................................How many Ultimate Comms do you have? If you have enough you might want to buy an Oriconian Off Hand (Thinking back now, I think I already told you to work on that). And we need to get you a Main Hand.

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 12:58:57 PM EDT »

Yup, you told me about the offhand back then. Been working on it. I have 81 UlComs.

I am 2/3 in the weekly, I will finish it today, that will pull me to 103, that is with the reward for today's Random Hardmode. Will continue to work on it.

My gear is updated in my askmrrobot account, which is linked.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2014, 02:32:04 PM EDT »

:D

New Parse.

I am officially parsing 3147! :D

http://www.torparse.com/a/751031

Length           Start Time           End Time           Overall APM
7m 56.143s   21:18:55.702   21:26:51.845   35.91
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:34:19 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 11:32:22 PM EDT »

Congrats on passing the 3k barrier. Not sure off the top of my head, but I think your APM is still slightly low. Then again, that is something to work on over time. Every hundred passed 3k is another barrier to break, and you've already passed 3100...that is AWESOME!

CymStar

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 01:31:15 PM EDT »

*bows down to Ceid* :-O

Some of us only aspire to pass 3K and here you have gone ahead and done it.  The mighty Ankoun dynasty has concentrated their resources once more!

Congrats.

Cymstar
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.23 seconds with 21 queries.