The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 22, 2017, 08:02:49 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It's 21:00 hours. Do you know where your children are? Now you can with Cor-Spy's new MicroTrack system!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Operations Sign Ups  (Read 21470 times)

Pendor

Re: Operations Sign Ups
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2014, 03:44:41 AM EDT »

While I am not going to be moving back to college until Tuesday, I have had something come up last minute Saturday night that I can't get out of, so unfortunately I won't be able to make the ops. This week has been pretty crazy so I still haven't been able to get on to check out my new strongholds. :( Hopefully things will settle down a bit after I get moved back in.

CymStar

« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2014, 12:35:31 AM EDT »

Judas,

I was wondering if you could sub for me next week.  Will be out visiting Ghanik in Colorado and will not have a playable device with me.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2014, 04:21:32 AM EDT »

I can do that.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2014, 05:10:45 AM EDT »

I was supposed to be at the Op yesterday, I was expecting to get power at midnight. I never did, I stayed up till five in the morning waiting for it, and it never came.

That is a big blow for my credibility, I said I will be there and Failed to do so, even if it was not by choice, it was a blemish on my record. That is quite unfortunate.

I am sorry for not being there.

CymStar

« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2014, 08:01:37 AM EDT »

I was supposed to be at the Op yesterday, I was expecting to get power at midnight. I never did, I stayed up till five in the morning waiting for it, and it never came.

That is a big blow for my credibility, I said I will be there and Failed to do so, even if it was not by choice, it was a blemish on my record. That is quite unfortunate.

I am sorry for not being there.

I just assumed it was some large scale Ankoun emergency on Corellia, or maybe a lesser scale clean-up operation on Alderaan.  Those Ankouns - too much money and stuff.  Someone in the galaxy is always causing them troubles... B-)
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2014, 11:38:24 AM EDT »

:D

Yes, and they are usually of the Creek Clan!

But Alas, not this time. It was technical difficulties.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #81 on: August 27, 2014, 04:07:04 AM EDT »

There ain't no Creeks but this Creek.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2014, 03:09:51 AM EDT »

So  I have put some thought into Ceid's recrutment habbits and realized that these new people will be looking for an operations team to join... Given their predicament I have come up with the solution of forming a team for Sundays at Noon CST, my roster is as follows:
Tanks: Eagic-Guardian and possably a friend from work-Vanguard
Dps: Ceid-Sage
Healers: Darieus-Sage Jaylor-Scoundral

Possable people I would like to add: Tharn Thycus Weril Dasha Loy Maxxis(if he ever gets back)

If needed Jaylor can switch to tank.
Note: this team will be led by me, we will be starting with SnV and TFB story mode so the newer people can get a feel for the operations setting as well as attain gear... we will do these untill every person is in arkanian gear and we will move to hard mode and from there to nightmare mode instead of just moving to hard mode dread ops for a few reasons, these particular operatins are currently being done by our Saturday and Tuesday teams, as well as these new people have not don story mode yet so they are un familliar with the bosses as well as the mechanics. These operations will span 3 hours as per usual or untill the operation assigned that afternoon is finished... I hae chosen this time frame for Ceid's sake and so any persons on said team that are on the Nightmare team may also participate in this team... Any questions concerns queries or provocations can be directed to me either in game or here on the forums... I would also like those people listed to give me a yay or nay as soon as possable...

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2014, 03:53:54 AM EDT »

Dont know about the rest, but ill talk to loy.

Not sure though, I think he is a part of the Saturday team with Neth.

Jaylor

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2014, 11:59:39 AM EDT »

Pretty sure that is jamion and pendor... Oh and i forgot Gharik on my list,  him to  ;) :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 12:01:25 PM EDT by Jaylor »

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2014, 05:28:32 PM EDT »

Dont know about the rest, but ill talk to loy.

Not sure though, I think he is a part of the Saturday team with Neth.
Pretty sure that is jamion and pendor... Oh and i forgot Gharik on my list,  him to  ;) :)

Jaylor is correct that the tanks for my team are Jamion and Pendor.

Loy did fill in for Pendor one week, which happened to be the same week that Ceid was a fill in for Cymstar. This is probably why he might have thought that.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Jaylor

« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2014, 11:05:16 AM EDT »

OK so my team will start on Sunday October 5th at Noon. I am still in the market for 2 DPS as my friend still has not created a character... :( I will work with him to get him to 55 ASAP...

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.263 seconds with 21 queries.