The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 27, 2017, 11:51:12 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Come see the highly acclaimed play, "Life's a Bith!" at the Vreni Island Amphitheater. Tickets on sale now!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Operations Sign Ups  (Read 21521 times)

CymStar

Re: Operations Sign Ups
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2014, 03:34:12 PM EDT »

So, Nethrisa.  Is our first go tonight, April 12?  Or is it next week (the first saturday after 4/15)?  Let me know...
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2014, 05:53:30 PM EDT »

Next week, I think that we're doing a random TFB or SNV this week, along with the fact that it is double EXP weekend.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

CymStar

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2014, 07:20:10 PM EDT »

Sounds great.  I am trying to take full advantage of the double XP.  Just pushed my sorc to 55!  Yeah!
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Pendor

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2014, 03:00:43 AM EDT »

Uggghhh... I got bogged down in papers this week. The double xp weekends always seem to happen when I don't have to time to take advantage of them.

Trent

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2014, 11:55:49 AM EDT »

If possible I would like to sign up for Saturdays op. I've been absent the last couple months due to an exceptionally busy schedule both with school and a new job, but it's gotten easier as of Friday. So my plan is to be more active once more, even worked it out with the wife which night would be best and turns out Saturday it is. So hopefully I'll get to see you guys more often again.
<br /><br /><br />Gear Link<br /><br />wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine<br />

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2014, 01:38:35 PM EDT »

If possible I would like to sign up for Saturdays op. I've been absent the last couple months due to an exceptionally busy schedule both with school and a new job, but it's gotten easier as of Friday. So my plan is to be more active once more, even worked it out with the wife which night would be best and turns out Saturday it is. So hopefully I'll get to see you guys more often again.

Trent, I added you to the Saturday team given your full availability.

Judas, because of your availability you got bumped... :(  If you want though, we can put you on the Tuesday team until the end of July.  It sounds like you may be available every Tuesday until then.

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Weril Berdon

• Operations Commander
  • Council Member
  • Shoot first, shoot last.
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 09:07:09 PM EDT »

For those of you interested in running operations but aren't on the team as of right now, we started a Blackberry Messenger group so that if we were short somebody we could put out a call in real time for fill-ins.  To get in on that you just need to install the Blackberry Messenger app on your smartphone (is available for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry and should be free), set up your account, and then shoot me your pin in a PM or get in touch with me in TS or in game. 
<br />opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul<br />
<br />That guy, nuckin\' futz.<br />     Weril Berdon Backstory - Weril Berdon ChroniclesWeril Berdon\'s Gear

Thycus Wolf

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2014, 05:06:37 PM EDT »

Hey all,

I apologize about last night. I had a family emergency and wasn't able to be on. I'm good to go for next week. Again, I apologize!!!!

Pendor

« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2014, 05:57:17 PM EDT »

This is for Airgain/any other tank besides Jamion who may have joined recently:

Due to my being home for only two weeks this summer, I'm probably going to be busy doing stuff with my family on Saturday night for this weekend and probably the weekend afterward (5/31). I'd like to get a tank who could be on for those two Saturday runs in the event that I am busy and can't make it. Once I get back to school for my summer research work, this won't be an issue, just a temporary thing. I'm happy to sub for the Tuesday group if needed (my dad works pretty late except on the weekends, so I'm free Tuesdays).

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2014, 08:29:24 PM EDT »

This is for Airgain/any other tank besides Jamion who may have joined recently:

Due to my being home for only two weeks this summer, I'm probably going to be busy doing stuff with my family on Saturday night for this weekend and probably the weekend afterward (5/31). I'd like to get a tank who could be on for those two Saturday runs in the event that I am busy and can't make it. Once I get back to school for my summer research work, this won't be an issue, just a temporary thing. I'm happy to sub for the Tuesday group if needed (my dad works pretty late except on the weekends, so I'm free Tuesdays).

You already have an Airgain for this weekend. I'll talk to him about the following weekend.

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2014, 11:34:24 PM EDT »

stupid phone posted twice... so read above because it wont let me delete this post
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 11:38:26 PM EDT by Jaylor »

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2014, 11:35:55 PM EDT »

I know of a lvl18 tank... he wishes to join the tuesday team once he hits 55 btw... also kinderek is willing to heal only on a sage so once i get HIM up there... we have 16 people... ish

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Airgain

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2014, 10:30:56 AM EDT »

I'm good to go these next two weekends.

opcomm_tarnishedsoul opcomm_sunflare

Pendor

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2014, 02:53:41 PM EDT »

Thanks, Airgain! If you need me to pick up another Tuesday for you, let me know.

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2014, 03:46:34 PM EDT »

As the main page doesn't update properly for the Guild Affairs forum, I am inserting a link to my post that I just put there.

http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?topic=2897

Members of the Saturday team and Weril should especially click on the link.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.265 seconds with 19 queries.