The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 27, 2017, 11:51:33 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Be sure to download your Beta version of "Call of Corellia", today!  Use code THX1138 to redeem your copy!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Operations Sign Ups  (Read 21522 times)

Thycus Wolf

Re: Operations Sign Ups
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2014, 04:27:17 PM EDT »

Ok Great!

I'm available on Tuesdays for sure, through the entire mission. Barring any major life event, or a war.

Saturdays are hit or miss for me, as I often take CQ duty for my Soldiers who have family. That being said, I would be occasionally available as a fill in if someone couldn't make it.

I just want to thank you all so much for letting me come along in the past on missions, and showing me the ropes as I haven't done them before.

Thank you.

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 07:08:31 PM EDT »

i will not be available to be on on tuesdays JUST in may and i will not be available on saturdays because of work...

We'll have to sit you out until you can return.  We'll have a DPS who ends up on both nights make way.

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 07:34:50 PM EDT »

I would prefer Saturdays, because starting the end of July I'm back on nights and completely unavailable Tuesdays.

I'll also be out every other Saturday, but that at least can be managed.  Maybe.

I'm not a fan about the alternations.  We're not going to practice those.  We'll have to make a judgement call on how to proceed when the time comes.  That will largely be Nethrisa's call.  Saturdays are his team.

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Gerglid

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2014, 07:45:24 PM EDT »

I am 100% for Tuesdays.  Saturdays are hit or miss depending on daughter's softball tourney schedule.  Willing to run if i not at a tourney.

CymStar

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2014, 08:58:14 PM EDT »

I'm not a fan about the alternations.  We're not going to practice those.  We'll have to make a judgement call on how to proceed when the time comes.  That will largely be Nethrisa's call.  Saturdays are his team.

np...I can sit out or just be available if an extra is needed.  Unsure if I could commit to 4 hours every Saturday.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 06:48:02 PM EDT »

Once you get the gear  it will not be 4 hours... on average we do 3 ops on a tuesday in 3 hours (DP, DF, and toborros)

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Pendor

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 07:51:09 PM EDT »

True... but we're also wanting to do progression raiding. That means harder ops sometimes with added mechanics. It also means we should expect wipes, longer boss explanations, and 100k credit repair bills. In other words, while it may not take 4 hours, I also wouldn't expect to get 3 ops in a night.

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 09:16:28 PM EDT »

To be truthful, I wasn't planning on 4 hours; I was only planning 3 (9pm-Midnight EST). If we were to go past that time, it would be up to the group if we were to go further.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

CymStar

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2014, 10:38:05 AM EDT »

To be truthful, I wasn't planning on 4 hours; I was only planning 3 (9pm-Midnight EST). If we were to go past that time, it would be up to the group if we were to go further.

Nethrisa - three is certainly better than four.  It will also help if we can be disciplined with start/end times.  I will certainly have a hard stop at Midnight.  Not against extending slightly to close, but can't regularly extend.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2014, 10:39:02 AM EDT »

Works for me

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Pendor

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 11:06:17 AM EDT »

I think if we are serious about progression raiding, we need to be punctual and disciplined including on start/stop times. Like Jeva said, we can't be goofing around as much; we have to take it seriously.

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 04:20:07 PM EDT »

I think if we are serious about progression raiding, we need to be punctual and disciplined including on start/stop times. Like Jeva said, we can't be goofing around as much; we have to take it seriously.

That's almost exactly what I was just about to say.

Nethrisa - three is certainly better than four.  It will also help if we can be disciplined with start/end times.  I will certainly have a hard stop at Midnight.  Not against extending slightly to close, but can't regularly extend.

The majority of people would say the same thing. The reason why the particular Op that you went on recently went for 4 hours is because: 1: we had a healer who was not used to his class at the time; 2: Boss explanations take time; and 3: unlike the progression Ops we are about to start, that Op was more relaxed and less disciplined.

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 05:29:08 PM EDT »

1: we had a healer who was not used to his class at the time;

I'm sorry guys. I'll try to be on more frequently......

Thycus Wolf

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 06:09:08 PM EDT »

Yes. agreed

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 07:26:35 PM EDT »

I'm sorry guys. I'll try to be on more frequently......

I was referring to Zebblin, who needs practice. As that character has been assigned to the Tuesday team.

So, you have nothing for which to apologize. Though you being online whenever possible would be a good idea, as you are the second healer for the Saturday team.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.223 seconds with 19 queries.