The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 22, 2017, 08:03:00 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Come see the highly acclaimed play, "Life's a Bith!" at the Vreni Island Amphitheater. Tickets on sale now!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Operations Sign Ups  (Read 21470 times)

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
Operations Sign Ups
« on: April 05, 2014, 03:49:35 PM EDT »

Greetings my fellow Corellians,

Starting on 04/15/2013, The Corellian League will be operating two operations teams on Tuesday and Saturday night at 9:00 PM EST fighting until 12:00 AM EST.  Furthermore, these teams will be venturing into progression operations, starting with Hard Mode Scum and Villainy and Hard Mode Terror from Beyond.  So, the good news is that we're progressing again, the caveat is that this will require fixed teams.

The leaders of the two teams will be myself on Tuesday nights and Nethrisa on Saturday nights.  What I need to know from everybody else is which night or nights you are available.  Some people will be on both teams out of necessity.  Before signing up, please read the following conditions as you are agreeing to them when requesting a slot on a team.

1.  For any night you register, you must be available on time every week.  Additionally, you must be available to see the operations through to closing time.  Accepting that once in a while, something may come up causing you to need to miss an operation, anybody who cannot consistently meet these criteria will be considered expendable to the team and replaced.  Please don't sign up if you can't be committed.

2.  While we are here to have fun, we will need to tighten up shenanigans for these runs as those will now cost wipes, which nobody enjoys.  Light hearted humor is still, of course welcome, and we'll still have our share of funny moments.  Of that, I have no doubt, but fake counts and other pranks should be left in the past. 

3.  From this point ongoing, the operations leaders are in command.  Unless they delegate responsibility for an action, promoting the owner of that responsibility to ops lieutenant, it is theirs to manage.  This includes marking targets, delegating CCs, operations markers, ready checks, counting down, and calling go.  Tanks may still control the fire marker.

Tuesday Night Applicants     Saturday Night Applicants
Jamion - GuardianTank     Jamion - Guardian Tank
Airgain - Guardian Tank      Pendor - Shaddow Tank
Judas - Gunslinger DPS     Nethrisa - Gunslinger DPS
Weril- Gunslinger DPS     Cymstar - Sage DPS
Thycus- Commando DPS     Trent - Commando DPS
Gerglid - Sage DPS     Turukano - Sentinel DPS
Zeblin - Commando Heals     Zebstrom - Sage heals
Jevarrik - Sage Heals     Ghanikavhet - Commando Heals
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 06:46:34 PM EDT by Jevarrik Ta'Karn »

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Pendor

Re: Operations Sign Ups
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 05:01:32 PM EDT »

I'm available both nights, though realistically, as our least geared tank (PvE wise, I'm the top geared tank for PvP), I'll probably just be slotted into whichever night Airgain isn't in. If I'm only on one of the teams, I'd probably prefer the Saturday night one simply because until mid-May, I'll have school which can occasionally make it difficult to make Tuesday nights (as you've seen, I'm on most Tuesdays, but not all).

P.S. Jeva, you might want to fix your list to "Tuesday Night Applicants". I don't think "Monday Night Applicants" is going to get as many applicants. :P

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 06:25:02 PM EDT »

I'm available both nights, though realistically, as our least geared tank (PvE wise, I'm the top geared tank for PvP), I'll probably just be slotted into whichever night Airgain isn't in. If I'm only on one of the teams, I'd probably prefer the Saturday night one simply because until mid-May, I'll have school which can occasionally make it difficult to make Tuesday nights (as you've seen, I'm on most Tuesdays, but not all).

P.S. Jeva, you might want to fix your list to "Tuesday Night Applicants". I don't think "Monday Night Applicants" is going to get as many applicants. :P

I'll put you on Saturday's list.  Gear and experience don't matter.  Right now I just want to get as many people a spot as possible and set the teams.  We don't want to play the alternation game...  Can't progress that way.

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2014, 07:04:30 PM EDT »

I'm already on the Saturday night Op Team, but I'm also available if needed for the Tuesday Op Team.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 07:21:19 PM EDT »

i will not be available to be on on tuesdays JUST in may and i will not be available on saturdays because of work...

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Jamion

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2014, 08:35:13 PM EDT »

I am almost always on after 9, and I dont see anything from preventing me from doing either night in the foreseeable future.  So I am good for either or both.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:42:40 PM EDT by Jamion »
... Sometimes swirling Force is just swirling Force. It gets all us old Jedi excited at our age so we go 'Oooo, destiny!' - Jolee Bindo

opcomm_sunflare

Weril Berdon

• Operations Commander
  • Council Member
  • Shoot first, shoot last.
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 10:45:59 PM EDT »

I'm available for both nights barring unforeseen circumstances.
<br />opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul<br />
<br />That guy, nuckin\' futz.<br />     Weril Berdon Backstory - Weril Berdon ChroniclesWeril Berdon\'s Gear

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2014, 11:56:16 PM EDT »

I would prefer Saturdays, because starting the end of July I'm back on nights and completely unavailable Tuesdays.

I'll also be out every other Saturday, but that at least can be managed.  Maybe.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 01:32:59 AM EDT »

Saturdays!!!

Although I will probably be online most Saturdays, I won't always be able to run Ops. (Ironically I now might not make start times, funny the difference a year makes)

Healing, Obroan gear. What else do you need to know?

I checked my PvE gear, mostly 69 with a few 72 and a 78 off-hand.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 05:07:55 AM EDT by Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy »

CymStar

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 07:52:20 AM EDT »

Saturdays are preferable, perhaps I can alternate with Judas if he is on an every other week cadence.  My PvE gear is probably a mish-mash of items independently crafted and added, ranged 40 through 65.
If it looks like you are full with dedicated folks, I can also sit out.  Available for Pub Ops are the following three level 55s (from most to least geared):

Cymstar (R-DPS)
McTavish (Healer)
Tintagel (M-DPS)

Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Airgain

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 12:52:11 PM EDT »

I'll be there for almost all tuesdays. I do have something I have to attend at least once a month so you're aware.

opcomm_tarnishedsoul opcomm_sunflare

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 04:38:30 PM EDT »

The alternations don't start until July/August , but I wouldn't mind switching off to start to get the team used to it.

Which is why I don't want Tuesday.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 06:12:37 PM EDT »

Cymstar (R-DPS)
McTavish (Healer)
Tintagel (M-DPS)

We will likely only schedule Cymstar himself. Progression is primarily for main characters. Though if you are needed to fill a slot, you might be able to bring your other characters.

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Thycus Wolf

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 02:23:45 AM EDT »

Could you use me? I'll do an Op! :D

Nethrisa Ancalme

• My Facebook
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 07:53:58 AM EDT »

Could you use me? I'll do an Op! :D

Of course we could use you. The point of this thread is to see what days people are available. So, I would recommend posting here whether you could be on the Tuesday Team, the Saturday Team, or both. It would also be a good idea to post any Tuesday/Saturdays that you can foresee that you might miss. The plan is to be on EVERY week on your assigned night.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:59:31 AM EDT by Nethrisa Ancalme »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 20 queries.