The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:59:32 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Fifth Column (Closed RP)  (Read 32002 times)

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
Re: The Fifth Column (Closed RP)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2015, 04:59:03 PM EST »

Vaskis was reclining in his new office on Corellia when his holocomm started beeping.  “My lord, broad range transmission incoming, all Imperial Corellia channels.”

Frowning, he sat up and activated the terminal.  It hummed to life and showed the armored former master of Corellia.

“By now the news will have spread.  Imperial operations on Corellia were attacked.  The secure bunker of the Corellian Cabal was wiped out.  And the culprits of this heinous attack were Imperials.  I name Lord Vaskis a traitor to the Empire.  I name his allies as traitors to the Empire.  Lord Vaskis, for your crimes against the people of the Empire, I condemn you.  I declare a Kaggath!   The Corellian system will be our battleground.  And at the end of our fight, I will see you cast down before the whole Empire and your head placed on a spike in Capitol Square.  And then I will see you forgotten.  Our fight begins.”

The transmission abruptly cut out, and Vaskis sat lost in thought.  He hadn’t planned for this.  Olrac was supposed to be running wounded.  He had no resources, no allies.  What right did he have to declare a Kaggath.  He reached for the comm and ordered Mulgam and Condor be located and sent to him at once.

The small gathering in the cantina regarded each other with suspicion and unease.  Every one of them was a loyal son or daughter of Corellia and a leader of a resistance group, but lack of communication and differing goals kept them from uniting.  The only thing certain was that Jevarrik Ta’karn, Green Jedi, and his companion did not fit with the rest.  The two sat in a corner, meditating, while the other six drank and stole glances at each other.

Each one had gotten a message the week before, ostensibly from one of the others.  “We’re going to mount an attack on the remaining Imp holdings.  It’s too big to do alone.  Meet at the Blaster’s Path in Coronet.”

Once they each arrived, however, the deception was made clear, and the exit barred trapping them inside.  That had been two hours ago.  Tempers were starting to fray when Jevarrik stood from where he had been sitting.

“Brace yourselves,” he said, “The enemy is coming, but I sense no malice.  Don’t start anything unless he does.”

Rugar Kenn, head of the Sons of Corellia, sneered at the Jedi.  “That sense didn’t keep Corellia away from the Empire, now did it?  I’ll do as I please, Master.”  He put as much sarcasm and contempt into the last word as he could.  The door steamed open to admit a giant red skinned and armored figure.

“Oh, by all means,” Darth Olrac said, “Do as you please, Rugar.  Draw on me and spare us your incompetence.”

As soon as he spoke, six blasters were leveled at him, and a sweep of his hand tore them away from their owners.  The only ones that kept their weapons were Jevarrik and the Echani jedi from the Empty Night.

“Now then, are you going to listen, or do I kill you all and start over with your respective lieutenants?”

The assembled regarded each other with suspicion and distrust, then sat down around one of the tables.  Olrac looked around at them.

“I’m sure you’re all aware of the attack on my headquarters last week.  My entire operation was wiped out, along with most of my local assets.  None of you took credit for it.  Because none of you did it.  It was an attack by a rival who wants to take my place.  Lord Vaskis cares nothing for civilian casualties or collateral damage, left unchecked he will destroy the entire planet.”

“What do you care about it?” one of the leaders snapped.

Olrac fixed his gaze on him, making him shudder and draw back.  “How did an imbecile like you ever come to lead a gang?  Destroy it all, we have nothing to rule.  The Empire wants servants and territory, not lifeless rocks.  Simply put, I am the devil you know, and the lesser evil in this instance.”

“And what does this have to do with us?” Jevarrik asked, standing firm and unafraid.

Olrac considered the Jedi before him.  “A question for a question.  Are you familiar with a Kaggath?”

The Echani woman finally spoke up.  “It’s an ancient Sith tradition.  Ritual combat, power base to power base.  It ends when one or the other is completely destroyed.  Like most things to do with the Sith, it’s ruthless, barbaric, and self-destructive.”

“Mostly correct.  I’ve declared one on the Lord that attacked me.  The theater of war is the Corellian system.  This is my bargain to you.  If deposed, my replacement will have no restraint, and your people will die.  As much as we may mutually despise each other, I need you all to give me an edge in my fight against Vaskis.  Fight for me, lend me your resources, and you will have one month of safety to do as you please before I resume my campaign against the Corellian resistance.  The alternative, of course, is someone with less restraint.  The choice is yours.  I will leave you to decide amongst yourselves.”

With that he withdrew, and the seven Corellians gathered around.  Eleina spoke first, “I don’t know about the rest of you, but the Empty Night is already being attacked by this group.  As much as I hate to say it, we’re in.  Master Jevarrik, considering our…mutual connection…”

Jevarrik nodded.  “It’s only temporary, and there is a precedent on Yavin.  All right, the League will join forces with the Cabal.”

One by one, the men and women agreed.  Olrac returned and smiled at the answer.

“Excellent.  There is a flaw of course.  Your respective organizations will never accept the necessity of this alliance, so we must be subtle.  I will give you your orders.  You will follow them.  And our association will never.  NEVER!  Leave this room.  We are going to do great things.  Let us begin.”

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2015, 11:49:07 PM EDT »

Jevarrik Ta’karn stood impassively in one of the Dasha Belos’ hangars as a battered XS freighter docked.  The boarding ramp steamed open and four men walked exited with weapons at the ready.  The four fanned out to secure the hangar, then the leader radioed an all clear signal.  After another moment, Judas Creek strode down the ramp and walked up to Jevarrik.

“Master Ta’karn, it’s good to see you,” Judas said as the two men shook hands.  “Shall we?”

The two men walked through the capital ship toward Judas’ office, flanked by Judas’ guards.  Men and women worked around them as they walked, most of them pausing to nod or bow to Jevarrik.  Judas got several funny looks.

“So how far are we taking this,” Judas asked once they reached the office suite.  “I can understand wanting to stop Vaskis, the little Hutt slug needs to die badly.  But helping Olrac is only going to hurt us in the long term.”

“Oh sure, helping him hurts us in the long run.  But at least it’s better than doing business with him.  That only hurts in the short term.”

“We’ve been over this Jeva.  We get his money, my runners steal parts of his shipments, and we use them against him.  So how far do we take it?”

Jevarrik considered for a moment.  “The Corellian League will support Olrac’s Kaggath until he has rebuilt sufficiently to challenge Vaskis himself.  Then we’ll pull out.  You are free to do as you please.”

Judas frowned at that.  “Am I not part of the Corellian League?”

“I don’t know, are you?”

“I’m standing in one of the Corellian League’s offices with my possessions in it aboard the Corellian League’s flagship discussing the Corellian League’s operations with the Corellian League’s commander.  I’m pretty sure that makes me part of the Corellian League.”

Jevarrik adopted a mocking serious expression.  “Does it?  I’m not so sure.”

Judas’ eyes widened, then narrowed.  Irritation gave his tone a sharp edge.

“Jevarrik, you have been very vocally not saying something ever since I came aboard.  Whatever it is, quit dancing around and just spit it out.”

“Very well then.  I don’t know if I can trust you anymore.  I put you in charge of the Tactical Response division, and you turned it into a spy ring.  You went your own way despite the rest of us.”

“Because you stopped listening to me!  Tormax never listened to me either, and the old council paid the price.  Now you’re making the same mistake they did.”

Jevarrik cut Judas off by slamming him into a wall with the Force.  He continues in the same tone, “Do not interrupt me.  I was content to let you be, because you were still helping the league, but then you started keeping secrets.  You spied on everyone, not just our enemies.  Then you went off playing Crime Lord while the rest of us bled.  And then you started a war with our biggest ally.  The whole League has been watching you turn on us, and wondering why I haven’t exiled you.  If Cymstar and McTavish hadn’t spoken in your defense, I very well may have, Ceid along with you.”

Judas pushed himself up from where he’d slid to the ground.  “Is this the part where you say you know I’m a good man, if only I’ll remember?” he snarled.

“No, this is where I tell you to fall in line,” Jevarrik retorted in that same frustratingly calm tone, “Prove to the men and women out there that you are still part of this League.”

He reached down and offered Judas his hand.  “Prove that you’re still a loyal Corellian.”

Judas looked at him for a moment, then let Jevarrik pull him to his feet.  “Giving Olrac a fighting chance is all well and good, but the Fifth Column is still a threat.  Those shadow missiles of theirs will devastate entire planets.  I think that should be our first focus.”

Jevarrik nodded.  “I agree.  Let’s summon the League, we have work to do."

As Jevarrik walked away, he paused at Judas' door.  Eyeing a crooked picture on the office wall that showed his own smiling face while Judas clapped him on the back and Weril and Garik laughed, he remembered a happier time when the two men weren't at odds.  "And by the way, for all your faults and misguided deeds, there does exist within you the ability to be a good man."  He flicked his hand and the picture straightened, and with that, he left the room. 

Judas stood a moment, looking at the picture.  He remembered that day too.  The three troublemakers had talked Jevarrik into a night out to unwind.  It was a good night.  With a smirk on his face, he sat down at his desk and set to work.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 12:13:36 AM EDT by Judas Creek/Lord Olrac »

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2015, 05:23:39 AM EDT »

The League Council was summoned. Despite the rigorous security measures, Ceid attended along with the rest of his fellow councilors. His position within the Entity made his movements out of the Ankoun Tower a Logistical mess, but he managed it non the less.

This was the first Corellian League Council Session since the end of the Empty War, and the start of the Fifth Column Crises. Despite the fact that Judas and Ceid worked out their problems, and managed to return to a brotherly relationship, somethings needed to be adressed in the council, but Jevarrick never called for a session. That really irritated Ceid.

Ceid and Jevarrick were never close, infact, the succession of Celadon Vohl was a tense one, the candidates were Weril Burdon, Judas Creek, Dasha Belos, Ceid and Jevarrick Ta'karn. It finally came down to Ceid and Jevarrick, but despite being Celadon's second in command, Ceid bowed out of the race, leaving Jeva the undisputed Commander of the League.

Still, due to the seriousness, if not harshness of the final round of the race, some bitterness remained, though it was well hidden. They however, continued to butt heads over the years on a variety of subjects. There relationship was strictly business.

All his friends were here, Weril, Dasha and Judas, and he was happy to see them, but he wished Kell Mallo was here, the mysterious recluse was one of the first members of the League, and a friend of Judas' and Ceid's. He hasn't been seen in Corellian space in a very long time however. Their relationship went back to before Ceid and Judas joined the league.

Jevarrick walked in and call the session to order. Everyone took their seats around the circular conference table, five out of the six seats were filled and for a moment, it felt like the old days.

Jevarrick laid out the plan, about the Fifth Column, and the Kaggath. He then began giving instructions of the next move when Ceid interrupted.

"So... You are not even putting this to a vote? You just decided?" Ceid said in a critical tone.

"This is only the logical course of action, we would be fools not to take part in this." Jevarrick responded in calm yet condescending tone of voice.

"That is debatable." Ceid responded with a frown. "It is not one of the Commander in Chief's Permissions to make unilateral decisions like that, only the Council can."

"Someone has to make the decisions, where the rest of you go play spy masters and overloads." Jeva answered, matching Ceid's tone with a clear jab at Judas and Ceid. The old tension between them became noticeable. "I run a tight shift Ankoun, The League has never been more organized. I put every waking moment into this organization, where do you put in your energy Elder?"

"That is not the point, as a part of the Entity, I have brought serious man power in the form of the Force Arm into the league, and that is not mentioning the financial support. I will not allow you to belittle my contributions and walk around like you own the place. You are not a KING!" Ceid yelled the last word.

Jevarrik slammed his hand onto the table. "You are on thin ice!" He said, though, his voice was still calm.

"Thin ice?" Ceid started and Dasha tried to cut the tension and settle things, but Ceid continue and he stood up while both of them became more aggressive. "What are you gonna do Jeva? Exile me? really? You have your seat because I chose not to oppose you. And Before the Entity began pouring millions upon Millions of credits in currency and equipment in this League, we were a second rate operation with a big heart running in the Solonian tunnels under Coronet. Hell... This lovely ship is of their design and produced from their ship yards, Free of Charge. I repeat, What are you going to do?" Ceid said in an unnecessary boastful and somewhat arrogant tone. Judas remembered why Naoko called him 'Pride' and hid his smile. But Dasha laid down the law and put an end to the typical ego fueled male pissing contest.

"CEID!!" She yelled interrupting and getting everyone's attention. "No one is denying the contribution of the Ankoun Entity, but I need you both to settle down and act like adults! Or I'll put the both of you in the brig until you cool off. And I don't care what your positions are!"

Ceid realized that he might have crossed a line and let his emotions get the better of him, despite being right in his assessment. He took a deep breath, and sat back down. "Look... Jeva, I'm sorry, I was wrong to react this way, but you must understand where I am coming from. The council must be honored. It's what Tormax would have wanted. And you know if Kell was here, he would tell you the same."

Weril then spoke up, "I agree Jeva, put this to a vote. Not matter how logical it is, it has to come from the council."

Jevarrick sighed and sat down as well. "I hear you Ceid... And I accept your apology." He then looked around at the table. "I remember a simpler time." He smiled. "When all we did was resist and try to survive. Now we are so powerful, we have to keep ourselves in check. We are wiser together, and I thank you for this. We will honor the council. Brothers and sister, please case your votes, I shall start, I vote to take part of the Kaggath, and pull out at the appropriate moment as discussed before. The floor is yours Mr. Berdon." Jevarrick began guiding the voting process.

"I don't trust Orlac, everything he says or does is a trap in waiting. I vote no." Weril said, and Jevarrick nodded and continued. "The floor is yours Mr. Creek."

"I vote yes, lets pit them against each other, let them destroy themselves while we search for the Shadow Missile storage facility." Judas cast his vote. Jevarrick nodded and continued. "The floor is yours Colonel Bellos."

"Never trust a Sith, never turn your back on one, and never do their dirty work. I don't care for any of the so called precedences that has been going on lately between Sith and Jedi across the galaxy. This is a matter of principle for me. I vote no. Though I will abide by the Council's ruling in this matter. Jevarrick sighed. It was two for and two against. It came down to Ceid and he knew Ceid would take this opportunity to end this. But he stayed to protocol and nodded and continued. "The floor is yours Master Ankoun."

"Thank you... Master Ta'karn. The Entity has made it clear that they will continue the funding as normal, but they will take no part in this plan." Ceid paused for a moment, gagging the reactions of the room. "However." That word turn all heads towards him. "As an Elder of the Entity, I can not use any of my resources there to aid in this plan, but as a Councilor of the Corellian League, I can use all my resources here to fully support this Council and the League it represents. I vote yes. Lets play the bastards! Let them kill each other!" Ceid cast his vote.

Jevarrick was confused for a moment, but he then understood, Ceid's position was not personal, it was just a matter of principle as well. Jevarrick smiled at him, perhaps they could get passed their differences and actually be friends. In hard times the good guys need to stick together. "Let's kill the Bastards." Jeva said with a wide smile to Ceid.

Suddenly the alarms rang out through out the Capital Ship, and red lights flashed through out the Counci chamber washing everyone's face with a deep red light. A voice came on the Com. frantically. "BRACE FOR IMPACT!!! SHADOW MISSILE!!!"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 05:36:47 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 11:19:20 PM EDT »

Judas' chief enforcer had remained aboard the Silver Queen.  Judas might have been a member of the League, but the rest of the syndicate was not.  Whatever Judas might be personally, he kept his distance professionally and his inner circle didn't trust the Corellians at all.  Out of a sense of paranoia Ruthor had stayed behind when Judas left to meet with Jevarrik.

It was good he had.  The Queen's engines were kept primed for a quick getaway and the long-range sensors had been extensively upgraded and a recent addition gave the sensor suite a few seconds warning in case of a shadow missile.  The alarms started going off about the shadow missile, and Ruthor made a split second decision.  He threw the Queen out of the hangar just as alarms started blaring through the rest of the ship.

Back on the Dasha, another voice came over the intercom.  "Alert, we have an unauthorized departure from Dock 17.  Missile lock achieved."

Judas all but flew to the com terminal.  "Belay that!  Hold fire!"

A flick of his fingers raised the Queen.  "Ruthor, what the hell are you doing!"

Ruthor's voice crackled over the terminal, the other Councilors listening in.  "What I gotta do to protect my son."

"Pop?"

"That missile will destroy your fancy cruiser unless it hits something else first.  I'm sorry, boy, only way."

"Dad, no!  Get to the escape pods-"

"I won't clear the blast radius and you know it.  Besides, your mother's waiting for me on the other side."

Judas closed his eyes for a moment before speaking again.  "Die well, old warrior."

"I'm proud of you, boy," Ruthor replied, "I've always been pro-"

A blast of static cut the conversation short and the Dasha pitched to the side, the shockwave overriding the artificial gravity.

"Detonation confirmed.  Scanning...no lifesigns detected.  Damage reports incoming."

Judas bowed his head and his shoulders started shaking.  Jevarrik and Ceid could feel the rage and grief rolling off him.  Weril, who had come to know his former quarry like a brother, didn't need the Force to tell him how Judas was feeling.  He had been in a similar place before.

When Judas raised his head again, he was almost perfectly still.  He turned to face the other council members, and his eyes were dry and hard.  His hand was clenched so hard blood dripped onto the grip of his blaster from where his nails dug into the palm.  Fury gave his voice an edge to match his gaze.

"I know we agreed to pull out when Olrac had rebuild.  But that petchuck just killed my father.  And I'm not going to stop until I have his head.  Gylif fho ihn gylif."

He turned back to the comm terminal and set it to broadcast to the whole ship.

"Attention all hands, this is Judas Creek.  I've heard the whispers in the past year.  Many of you have wondered why I remain part of the league, let alone have a position of power.  The answer just died out there to save all of you.  Despite our differences, despite what you may feel about me, I am willing to do whatever is necessary to keep our home safe.  The man that just died was an old warrior.  I did not ask him to.  I was in session with the rest of the Council.  He sacrificed his life, of his own accord, to save every one of us.  I would have done the same for him.  And I would do the same for any of you.  Loyalty.  It's an expensive commodity.  I have stood by you, every one of you, and I will continue to do so.

"For those who care to know, his name was Ruthor Spar.  Yes, he was born a Mandalorian, though he left the Mando'a behind after his Clan was wiped out.  Ruthor was one of my closest friends and my top advisor in the Empty Night.  He was not a native Corellian, but in his middle years he had come to call Coronet City home.  His wife died about five years ago during the initial invasion of Corellia.  His son is also part of the Empty Night.  Ruthor's last words were to tell his son he was proud of him.

"If anyone aboard doesn't trust me, trust my loyalty, come find me and we'll have it out.  I'm not going anywhere.  I'm in.  Just like I've been in since the founding of the Corellian League.  Let's get these bastards.  No Matter the Odds."

Judas stepped away from the comm and turned back to the Council.

"Well?  What are we waiting for?"

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2015, 02:23:14 PM EDT »

A dark chuckle bellowed in the Air, slow, methodical and cold.

As Jurras was nursed back to health, Junnah wasted no time in interrogating him. But Vaskis asked Junnah not to hurt or earn the young Sith's disdain, Jurras would make a wonderful apprentice for Vaskis. So instead, Junnah tried his best at diplomacy, tried his best to imitate Vaskis' style in exciting the greed and self interest in people, subtly pushing to do what he wanted. He didn't like the fact that it worked on him, but he did respect Vaskis' mastery of the skill.

With the promise of revenge on Olrac, and the promise of great power at the hands of the man who saved his life, Jurras was very forth coming. He gave them transponder codes, schedules, and inner circle list of personnel. It was amazing how much such a brute would know.

Vaskis laughed in his command center in the depths of 32 when Condor, Marasmus and Junnah walked in. "Commander Condor, of the Empty Night, Ah'geed Mulgam of the Entity, Darth Junnah of the Corellian Cabal! Please sit." Vaskis said in a strange playful tone, as the heads of the Fifth Column gathered.

As the men seated, Marasmus spoke. "Don't celebrate yet Vaskis, none of us are these things."

"Oh, but the trick is to visualize your goals my friend." He started, then his features turned more serious. "What do we have."

Junnah related to his partners all the information that he got from Jurras, and Vaskis explained his plan to exploit the flaw in Olrac's Logic. He declares Vaskis a traitor, then consorts with the same people that the Empire is trying to destroy. Misinformation was the key, and Olrac's plan might have worked, but Vaskis was a strategist with family connections.

It was a two part plan, make Olrac's new so called partners commit to a war with the Cabal. Second expose Olrac's current dealings with them at the highest levels of the Empire. Finally Spin and fake facts by making it seem that the entire Empty Night and its commanders are a part of the Corellian League and enemies of the Empire. It would make Olrac appear as a corrupt traitor with shady dealings that date back decades. And he knew Just the man to help him do so. Darth Mua'weya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Missile detonation detected." The tech in front of the console in the command center a few hours later.

Condor asked for results and the situation was related. The Silver Queen, The Creek small flagship has been destroyed, the Capital ship that it was docked with survived. With heavy structural damage. Vaskis asked for confirmation of Judas Creek's death, but none was given.

"I'm sorry Lord Junnah, our plan failed to deliver." Vaskis said.

"It's alright, this was more than Olrac ever done for me in years. Plus maybe it's better this way, I prefer to kill Judas myself face to face." Junnah respond.

The tech interrupted and informed the four of the situation on Corellia. The Corellian League com chatter spiked, reported an attack on their flag ship. It seams the Cabal has found the base ship of operations for the league. That was a stroke of luck. All communiques are ordering league cells to mobilize against 32. Vaskis smiled. Excellent. What madness drove Vaskis to turn every enemy's gaze upon him. His plan was reviled with the appearance of a Sith pureblood on his Holo-transmitter.

"I assume you witness everything my Lord." Vaskis said respectfully.

"For a marked traitor to contact me, that is a bold move." Darth Mua'weya said. Vaskis and Mua'weya had similar backgrounds, they were both of what could be classified as noble families of the Sith, both tracing their linage all the way back to Naga Sadow. The Darth was the assistant minister of propaganda and reported directly to the member of the Dark Council Darth Vowrawn.

"I am no traitor my Lord, I am sending you all information gathered from Olrac's databases. All his dealings with the Terrorist group the Empty Night, known republic collaborators, which we expunged and exiled form the Cabal." That wasn't entirely true, only their leader was, but the spin machine was well oiled. "Also sending you all details on our operations on the Corellia, including information on the Corellian League, the Ankoun Entity and Empty Night. All the evidence we are sending you point at how Olrac had needlessly prolonged the Empire's battles and saved her enemies on multiple occasions for his own benefit not the Empire's. And Most damming of all, this Kagath that he declared against the true arms of the Empire, our reformed Corellian Cabal. For his base of power, Olrac has mobilized the Terrorist Corellians in his defense, like the Corellian League, the Sawbowns, the Sons of Corellia. He might rationalize by saying he pitted enemies against each other. But the truth is, his ties with them go back decades." Vaskis took a breath.

"All of this is documented. And you have received all that we have. We are humble servants of the Empire and we are at your Command my Lord. Order us to disband with we will do so without hesitation. You will find that our Cabal is vastly different than Olrac's. No my lord, I am no traitor, Olrac is the traitor. And I will snuff him out of existence in the name of the Dark Council and in the name of Darth Vowrawn."

Mua'weya reviewed the information with confusion. "This... this is a lot to consider all at once. We'll need to time to analyse all this."

"Take your time my Lord, we live to serve." Vaskis bowed. "If you please my lord. Would you deliver my sincerest apologies to my father for blemishing his name?"

"If you are exonerated, Darth Vowrawn would not shun you, in fact he would welcome you like never before... IF... you are exonerated." Mua'weya cut the com, and Vaskis smiled again. Only a matter of time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, an Empire wide transmission livened the situation.

"To all forces on Corellia. The situation being closely monitored. Lord Vaskis is no longer marked as a traitor, and Darth Olrac's immunity has been revoked and he is now under investigation. His holdings in Kaas City are being investigated, however no charges have yet been made. The Kagath will be scrutinized closely. Any activity not becoming of a Sith Lord such as collaborating with the enemies of the Empire will be grounds for prosecution. That is all.

The office of the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vowrawn."

Vaskis rejoiced at the news. This was check mate. Olrac is now in a Kagath with an illegal power base. His offices are being ransacked by imperial auditors. Most importantly, all that will now strike at Vaskis will be branded enemies of the Empire. He couldn't help but gloat. From his private chambers, he contacted Olrac himself. "I hope you aren't taking the news too badly." He said with a smile.

"I will put you in your place you worm. I made you, and I will destroy you. Your father can not save you from my wrath." Olrac hissed.

"Ah! Is that how you treat old friends?" He smiled. "Especially since I came to present you with a way out. Swear loyalty to me, and I will show mercy. Refuse, and I will send a shadow missile at every city you dare to set foot in. I will destroy you and all that you hold dear you pathetic piece of worm food. I am sick of the masks and pretending, I am sick of hiding my inner rage. It's hard for a sadist to ware the mask of a pragmatist. Serve me or die. You have an hour to decide before I blow you off the face of this pathetic planet!" Vaskis cut the com.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:50:35 AM EST by Master Ceid Ankoun »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.297 seconds with 22 queries.