• June 28, 2017, 04:41:26 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read The Jedi Gambit! by Greg "Rackham" Moran aka Kylun

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Under the Sun (Open RP)  (Read 4797 times)

Airgain

Under the Sun (Open RP)
« on: February 25, 2014, 07:55:16 PM EST »

Discussion Thread.

Tryvon walked through the lower levels of Coruscant watching every alley and corner. He walked into a cantina. A man bumped into him.

"Watch it!" said the human.

"Grabbing that would only cause trouble," said Tryvon pointing one of his blasters in the human's face.

Tryvon held the man's hand. It was still wrapped around the grip of the other balster. The man let go. Tryvon let go of him and walked on. He walk to the bar and order a drink. He looked around. In the corner sat a Houk and a man in heavy armor. Tryvon mark them and slow drank. He couldn't see the colors of the armor because of the lighting in the cantina, but he knew the armor and made a slow move toward the door. He went outside. There was a welcome wagon waiting for him. All together five guys.

<Going somewhere,> said the Trandoshan in the front.

"Yeah. I remember I left my 'You get one chance' tokens in my ship. I'm going to give you all one." said Tryvon.

<The price on your head is to good to pass up. The Imperials really want you dead.>

"You really have no idea what you're getting into do you," came a voice behind him.

"I don't need you," Tryvon threw over his shoulder, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Wouldn't you know it, took a job to protect you. My employer thought who better to protect his interests then the man sworn to kill him. Family or Not."

<Killing both of you will bring many points.> He brought his blaster to bear.

Tryvon drew both his blaster and started firing. Two fell. He hid around the corner of the cantina entrance. Miniture was already there. The bouncers came running over. They ran past him and Miniture.

"NO WAIT-," he started to yell.

There was an explosion outside and screams. He ran out. He ran into one of the hunters. The man looked down at him. Tryvon smiled and kick him where it hurt. He then shot him. A rocket went past Tryvon and exploded across the platform. There were only chunks of another bounty hunter went flying.

Miniture went flying past him at the Trandoshan. Tryvon didn't stay to watch. He ran from the scene as Coruscant security started to show up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why?" asked Airgain

Tryvon had run to the only place on Coruscant he knew was safe. Airgain and Errikk's apartment. The cousins had been there when things were tight. He had told Airgain everything that had happened.

"Gee, I don't know maybe because there is a huge bounty on my head!" replied Tryvon.

"Do ya mind," came Errikk, "There are more than just us here."
A giggle came from his room.

Airgain shook his head, "Come on," he said.

They went outside.

"I'm sorry about that. But it is good that you're alright," Airgain looked around.

"What is it?" Tryvon asked.

"I have received a request to bring you in on something," said Airgain. He handed Tryvon a datapad, "Don't activate it until you're on your ship. It has the details on the job and the cargo. You'll need a team."

Tryvon nodded his head and left.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tryvon went through the information again. He was floating through space in the safety of his ship and enjoying everything except the fact that he would have to go into Imperial territory to lift information and a turn coat. He knew he needed a team. He went over to the holoterminal and went onto a private frequency.

"This is Captain Tryvon calling for those who want to help the Republic and want their fair share of a fine profit. Meet at the Dealer's Den Cantina for briefing."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:22:19 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

opcomm_tarnishedsoul opcomm_sunflare

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: Under the Sun (Open RP)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 03:01:21 PM EDT »

Assad walked into the Dealer's Den.

He was on his way back from an over-site mission to Onderon when he received an interesting transmission. As the third in Command of the Ankoun Intelligence Arm, he rarely went on missions alone anymore, and his young adventuring days where behind him. Or so he thought.

He decided to check it out, he was not signing up for anything, he was simply having a drink at the Cantina, and maybe he would have an 'interesting' conversation.

He approached the bar with his Trouble Maker Duster flowing behind him, but it hid his two blasters at his waist pretty well. "I'll have a Corellian Brandy my friend."

The fat, strange looking bartender grunted and slid him a glass. Assad grabbed it and took a sip. "This is a nice change of pace." He said under his breath.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:50:22 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Airgain

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 01:02:58 PM EDT »

Tryvon wasn't going in blind this time. He had been sitting and watching the Dealer's Den for several hours. He watched as patrons went in and out. A few Security officers from Coruscant Security had come through, a squad of troopers, random people, but no Mandalorians or bounty hunters.

Tryvon looked at the datapad next to his knee. The security didn't show anything out of the ordinary. A few dancers prancing around, some patrons at tables, a couple more at the bar, all around a normal day at the cantina. Tryvon looked up at the entrance. He brought his binoculars up to his face and did another sweep of the rooftops. He even check the roof above him. He cycled the settings to see if he had missed anything. He knew that his brother was around...some where.

"Damn where are you?" he breathed.

His search turned up nothing.

"Alright, I've waited long enough."

Tryvon picked up the datapad and slipped it back into its pocket in the back of his jacket. He returned the binoculars to a pocket in the front. Tryvon stood up and started to walk to the Dealer's Den. He kept sweeping his eyes back and forth. He reached the Cantina's entrance and stopped for a moment. He took a breath and walked in.

The place was just as the holo had shown. Patrons every where. Tryvon made his way to the bar.

"Whata havin' kid?"

"Give me a Juma"

The bartender mixed the drink and handed it to him. Tryvon took a drink and looked around. Nothing. He felt a tap on his shoulder.

"If you wanna keep that finger, I'd stop," he stated not turning his head.

"Or you can order your brother a drink," came the familiar voice of Miniture.

Tryvon went for his left blaster. His hand was around the grip and was ready to yank it. Miniture slammed his hand down on it.

"Keep it right there," he hissed, "You pulled that thing and we're both dead."

Miniture had his face right up to Tryvon's. With his helmet off, his red skin was incredibly bright and every feature clear. Tryvon relaxed and Miniture let go. Tryvon seized the moment and swung at his brother. He felt his fist hit Minitures jaw. Miniture stumbled backwards into the human behind him. Spilling his drink. Miniture stood up and turned to the human and smiled. Tryvon could see some blood coming from his mouth and a little on the white of Miniture's green and white armor.

"Sorry mate"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:20:37 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 07:07:49 PM EDT »

A playful 'Sorry Mate' and there goes a 100 credit drink! The glass broke in Assad's hand and superficially clipped his lip, causing blood to trickle down his chin. He exclaimed in pain and anger as his drink soaked his pants.

He did his best to resist reaching for his blasters. It was his fault, a man in his station and rank within the Ankoun Entity shouldn't be here in the first place. He was the sort of person to revel here, he liked his fun, but the Entity Elders would have a fit if they knew he made an unscheduled stop to one of the most dangerous non-combat zones in the galaxy. He would be in trouble and they would send an army after his.

He wiped the blood from his lip and chin, but it didn't help. When he looked at the guy's face and saw the smug smile, he said to himself: To hell with my Rank! And then he slugged the man right in the jaw, sending him flying into the man who punched him in the first place. He bounced harmlessly off the seated man, and fell to the floor.

"Don't worry about it. Mate." Assad said with the same playful tone he was greeted with, but with a bleeding lip and chin and blood socked collar.

The seated man said something to the person who cause this commotion, and Assad recognized his voice immediately.

"You're the one who sent the transmission..." Assad said as he trying to stop the blood with a rag the bartender threw him.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:51:05 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Airgain

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 01:56:45 PM EDT »

It felt like an eternity. Tryvon could feel the tension in the air as Miniture was looking at the human. The entire bar was watching. Tryvon heard a crack and Miniture came back at him. Tryvon didn't have time to move. His brother hit him, armor and everything.

'That's going to bruise,' he thought, grimacing.

His brother crumpled to the floor. Tryvon looked at him. His mouth had more blood coming from it and he was still conscious.

"Serves you right," he said to his brother and kicked him across the face, putting out.

Tryvon turned back to the bar and downed his drink, he waved the bartender over.

"You're the one who sent the transmission..." came a voice to his side.

It was the human he had sent his brother into.

'OH GREAT!' he thought, 'Had to the one person in the entire bar. Can I not catch a break?'

"Maybe," he said picking up the newly filled glass, "I send a lot of those. What's it to ya, you a fed, Imp intelligence? Nah you couldn't be either, fed's are a little less rough and aren't looking for trouble, and you don't strike me as a Imp lover. So you're one of two things, putting your nose where it doesn't belong, in which case I won't hesitate put you in your place, or some one who's looking for a job that's going to pay well. So which is it?"

'I over did it,' he thought, 'Way over did it.'
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:20:01 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 08:40:15 PM EDT »

As the man replied, Assad pulled a MedGel pack from his belt, and squirted a little bit on his index finger and applied it to his lip where he had been cut. He then wiped the last of the blood off his chin. He asked for another Brandy, and the bartender passed him one.

"So which is it?" The man said.

Assad grabbed the drink and sat on the empty stool between them.

"Neither actually." He took a sip. His situation was hard to explain. It's not easy to tell people that you are a high ranking member of a militaristic, business driven family with privately owned shipyards, banks, and hospitals; A dedicated military and intelligence arms. Plus, he wasn't allowed to discuss Ankoun Entity business with anyone, yet along a total stranger. "Let's just say, I'm a man with a lot of resources and contacts, who is looking for opportunities. And if I happen to build more contacts along the way, then great." He took another sip of his drink. "The name is Ankoun. Assad Ankoun. A pleasure." He said and raised his glass with a suave smile.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:53:45 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Airgain

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 09:04:12 PM EDT »

'Well that was different,' Tryvon thought.

He kept his cool, "Tryvon, Captain Tryvon," he threw down a holo and a freighter appeared, "and this is the Outlaw's Defiance. She might not look like much but she's got it where it counts," the holo switched to an astromech droid, "and this is T7-H6, or Six as he prefers, best droid in the galaxy."

Tryvon picked up the holo and deactivated it. He picked up his drink and took another slug of it.

"So resources, contacts, anyone and everyone could have those. We talking Jedi Masters and Republic Senators, or you managed to get some Imperial's on the pay roll?"

Tryvon finished off the drink and ordered another. He looked the man up and down. Tryvon noticed something about him. He held himself high. For a place like this, that was dangerous. He didn't seem like the type to be interested in money.

'Hmmm, there is something off about him'

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 09:08:36 AM EDT »

Assad scrutinized the holo. The T7 model must be of great important he thought, but he doubted it had anything to do with its monetary value on the open market. But then again, Assad knew nothing about Captian Tryvon, he could be a common criminal, or a bounty hunter, or even SIS, he didn't know his intentions, and he needed more information.

"Everyone could get Imperials on their payrolls, Imperials could say the same about the pubs." Assad said and smiled. "I hope that was vague enough." He started. "The extent of my contacts might be revealed when I know you a bit better. For now, all I know about you is, you're seemingly a man that wants a droid."

Assad finished his drink and stood up. "Don't worry, I don't plan on prying into your past, or your motivations, but you can consider me interested. What do you plan on doing with that droid? If you don't mind me asking." He finished, as he sat back down on the stool with his back to the bar, and his eyes scanning the cantina behind him.

Two entrances to the west, he thought to himself. One exit to the south, and two more in the back in the east. Power coupling south west and straight up near the ceiling, and another to the north, and three more placed around the cantina. A few well place shots and one can bring this whole place to complete darkness. He visually scanned the people, no one seemed to be paying them any attention. He presses a button hidden under a pocket flap on his duster, and it scanned for electronic surveillance systems, it verbally reported with a negative in his earpiece. He leaned back and spoke. "My people are covering the docks and we seem to be unnoticed here despite your friend lying on the ground there. So if you choose to, you can speak freely."

Airgain

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2015, 08:54:13 PM EDT »

Tryvon looked at Assad, "You think... the droid," he let out a loud and hearty laugh, "Oh my friend, that's not the target. That's my droid. Six has helped me outta more scrapes than I care to admit. If it weren't for him, I'm sure my ship would be falling apart."

Tryvon giggled a little more. He wouldn't trade that T7 unit for anything. He slugged down the drink, flipped the glass, and slid it across the bar. He looked down at the green and white pile next to him. He wanted so desperately to kill him. The best chance in the galaxy to end the 12 years of warring with his brother. The best chance to repay him for the scars on his face and the death of the closest thing to a father they had.

'No,' he thought, 'Not here. Not like this. I'll make him feel it when I kill him.'

"All you need to know about that mess," he said, nodding at the unconscious heap, "Is he's one of the most dangerous hunters in the galaxy, and some one I would like nothing more than to kill, but business is business and he isn't at the moment."

He reached behind his jacket and pulled his datapad out, activated it, and slid it across the bar to Assad.

"You ever hear of Ord Radama? Well if you've been paying attention to this war I would hope you have. It's a contested world just within spitting distance of the Imperial stronghold of Korriban, and shooting distance of Dromund Kaas. The late Imperial traitor by the name of Darth Malgus lost a Dreadnaught there a few years before the Treaty of Coruscant. It went down on a city killing thousands. There's some information on that ship that a friend wants. It's a need to know basis. We also are extracting a someone of great importance and delivering the info and the V.I.P to Tatooine where Republic S.I.S. will take over and we get paid. The important thing is we get the V.I.P. last. Because I'm not babysitting an Imperial general while trying to get data. That being said, I don't usually smuggle people but this is an exception. The man that asked is a good friend. So, you in or out?"

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2015, 07:00:18 PM EDT »

Assad grabbed the datapad and looked it over. While they were talking, his team forwarded background information on the Captain via Assad's covert earpiece. A micro implant in the back of his earlobe. Nothing was out of the ordinary or sketchy about the man's record, other than the fact that it was an impressive one. Though, he didn't know how much of Tryvon's record was real and how much of it was misdirection.

When Tryvon was done, Assad responded. "See, I knew tonight will be an interesting night." He smiled. "But here is the thing Captain, I represent a private organization. We have no interest in the greater galactic game except when it threatens our boarders and our interests, and this doesn't have anything to do with us. I know I wont get authorization for this, and I sure as hell don't need the money... But I like your style." Assad paused.

Assad raised his hand to his ear as if he was scratching it. Then he covertly spoke into his wrist, with a low enough voice that only someone as close as Tryvon would hear. "We are moving out, recall all assets and prep the ship." He was going to make the Captain an offer, and whether he accepted or not, they were done here. He then continued.

"I tell you what. I'll keep this strictly off the books where my people are concerned, and I'll pledge you my skills and those of my team, and all the tech we currently have access to on my ship. And you keep all the reward money for yourself... In exchange, you consider this a favor, and you help me out in the future when the need arises. How does that sound?" Assad ended with a smile, he did say in the beginning that he is always looking to make new contacts.

Airgain

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 12:10:13 PM EDT »

'A favor. Why every time you wave credits in front of people they want a favor,' Tryvon thought.

Tryvon looked Assad over again. 'If this guy is even half connected as he's letting on, he'd know quite a bit about me at the moment.'

That didn't worry Tryvon. The first thing that popped up on the holonet about him was the insane bounty on his head from the Empire. Billions of credits to the person who could bring him in alive. They would probably be able to retire and maybe even buy a few cities, maybe even a planet if they had a small army. That made Tryvon cautious about Assad. How would he know the man wouldn't turn him into the Imps the first chance he got.

'Easy Tryvon,' he thought, 'Not everyone wants your head.'

He heard the mound next to them stir. He kicked Miniture again and the noise stopped.

Tryvon raised his wrist to his face, "Six prep the ship for take off."

A beep came from the com. Tryvon got up and slide his gloves on. He grabbed his datapad and slide it back to its slot.

"Alright," Tryvon extended his hand, "Deal, but don't think that if you call I'll drop everything I'm doing and come immediately. I do have other obligations. Me owing you or what ever organization you work for isn't always a good thing. And if you try to double cross me, you'll be dead before you move so much as a centimeter."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Miniture grabbed the bar and hauled himself into a seat. He held his head in his hands and did a mental evaluation of his injuries, 'No broken bones, possible fractured skull, I'm surprised my nose is still in one piece, let alone my jaw. Whoever that guy was he is now in my bingo book.'

"You look like hell hunter," came the bartender.

Miniture looked up, the bartender was holding out a rag. Miniture took it and wiped his face. The rag came away more red than white.

"Thanks," he said throwing the rag back to him.

He rose and slowly made his way to the door. He reached down and grabbed his helmet from his side pulling it over his head. The HUD appeared with a map of the area in the corner. Miniture made his way back to his ship. He opened the door and a growl came from inside.

"Easy Akaan, easy,” Miniture called into the ship. The Anooba slowly walked out onto the loading ramp. Miniture made his way past him into the ship. Akaan looked around and then followed him. Miniture closed the hatch behind him. He removed his helmet and went to the bridge.

We’re getting off this civilized rock,” he said sitting down. Akaan put his head in Miniture’s lap. Miniture pet him a few times after hooking his helmet to the the console. He listened to the entire conversation between his brother and the human. When it was all over he sent it off to his contact. He looked down at the anooba curled around his chair and then at the stars now in front of him. He laid his head back and was just about asleep when the beeping started.

What?” he growled at the holo.

Coruscant getting you down?” came an Imperial accent, Miniture turned his head. An Imperial officer’s form was standing looking at him.

More of you Intelligence spooks. Look the job is done. I’m taking a rest. What do you want?

Another job. Cipher 6 said you always delivered. We have another job for you. The target has been sent to you with a complete read out on the team you will be working with.

No. No Team. I work alone.

This is not an option. You are to capture the target and only the target. The information you provided is more than helpful. The meeting point is on the space station above Ord Radama. The target is to be brought in alive.

The holo disappeared. Miniture sat up and looked at the data stream on the console. He felt the anger swell within him. It was the same target his brother was after. According to the Imperial read out he wasn’t in the main garrison but where Tryvon need to retrieve the info. Miniture leveled his temper and set course for Ord Radama.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2015, 01:54:02 AM EDT »

Assad entered his ship and began casually assigning tasks, he then sat in the captain's chair. "Do we have a Com lock with Captain Tryvon yet?" He asked the coms specialist.

"Of course." The Ankoun tech responded smugly, which made Assad smile. He loved the arrogant techie type.

Send the specs of the Rabi Brava to the captain and attach the following message. The tech loaded all none critical specs of Assad's ship to the burst, and awaited Assad's message. The ship was a second generation SR-VA Stealth Reconnaissance vessel, Razor Class. An Ankoun developed, advanced stealth infiltrator that is borderline undetectable. It looked like a flattened bullet with a sleek, aesthetic design. The black colored hull and light mirroring technology made visual detection with the naked eye virtually impossible, unless the ship had a sun right behind it. Assad spoke. "Captain. I am sure your ship can reach incredible speeds, and it will come in handy for escaping. But I'm providing you with another option. You are receiving the specs of my ship, The Rabi Brava can go in and out without detection from almost anywhere. You can come aboard my ship and hold yours at the edge of the system and keep the engine running in case we needed the cavalry. Or you can go in guns blazing. This is your show, Captain. I am only here to provide suggestions and aid. Let me know. We will wait for you at the edge of Radama."

"Message sent." The Coms tech reported.

"Set a course to Ord Radama!" Assad firmly ordered. The Rabi Brava's light mirroring plates charged, and the ship blurred out of view, leaving in its place a slight distortion, and fluctuation in space. Then the big blur in space zoomed out of the system as the ship entered hyperspace.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:12:06 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Airgain

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 09:13:42 PM EDT »

Six let out a long line of beeps and buzzes.

"It is sleek but come on, there is no way she'd out run Outlaw. Look at her size as well, there is no way there is a stealth drive on her. Must be some sorta prototype tech. I don't see any guns but don't rule it out."

More beeps and whistles from Six.

"Yeah she could out maneuver us but this is going to be an easy drop on Radama. Did you forward the landing codes and id sigs?"

An affirmative beep.

"Alright. Besides it's not Ord Radama that I'm worried about. It's when we get to Tatoinee."

The ship's hyperspace alarm started to sound.

"Show time Six." He started to make his way to the bridge.

He sat down and the droid pulled up to the console behind him and plugged in.

"Coming out of Hyperspace...now."

Tryvon slide the lever down and listened as the the hyperdrive started to decelerate. The stars streaked and returned to normal. Tryvon turn his ship for the edge of the system.

"Six open the channel,"Six beeped, "Assad, your concern is noted but unnecessary at the moment. We have clearance to land planet side at the Republics main base but never the less I'll await your arrival at the edge of the system. Captain Tryvon out."
Miniture docked with the oribital station. Akaan followed him to the airlock. Miniture pulled his helmet over his head and everything lit up. He turned to the anooba.

"Stay," Akaan laid down where he was and sunk his head. Miniture walked up to him and pet him on the head and rubbed under his jaw,"I'll be back. Hold down the fort."

Akaan nudged his hand a little and sunk his head to the ground. Miniture turned and went out the airlock. He made his way down the bridge to the other end. He opened the door to the main airlock hall. An Imperial officer was waiting for him.

"Hunter, Welcome to Ord Radama. The conference room is open for you and your team. When you are ready to hit the ground there is a shuttle equipped for your use."

"Which way?" Miniture asked.

"Down the airlock into the main part of the station next to the hanger."

Miniture walked past him. He carefully made his way to the area indicated. The door flew open. He walked inside.

'First here. Great.'

He wasted no time. He put a holo of Tryvon, Assad, and the target up and waited for the rest to arrive.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 03:20:01 PM EDT »

The message finished and Assad nodded to one of his crew and the Rabi Brava decloaked off the Outlaw's starboard bow. Assad was impressed. The outlaw got here faster than he expected. When he complimented Tryvon's speed in his earlier transmission, he was being nice. After all, he never met a spacer's ship that could outrun the Razor Class except some of Judas Creek's Empty Night ships. But the outlaw was only a few minutes behind, and the Rabi Brava entered hyperspace a few minutes earlier than Tryvon's ship, they were almost matched in speed.

"Not bad!" Assad said as he leaned forward in his chair.

The coms specialist huffed. "Pure muscle. No style. The design is inefficient." Clearly offended at the speed of witch Captain Tryvon arrived.

"He doesn't have a highly funded organization behind him, Chawse. He is a lone wolf! Give credit when credit is dew." Assad retorted with a smooth voice.

Chawse just huffed again, then continued. "Channel open."

"Tryvon, I will meet you at the base. See you in a few." Assad finished, and got out of his chair towards the airlock. "Helm, you got the bridge. Take us down within shuttle range, then charge the light mirror plates. Go to silent running mod till I get back."

The crew complied, and with a final message from Tryvon, Assad descended to Ord Radama the moment he was in shuttle range.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The red and black armor clad bounty hunter walked down the airlock and into the main part of the station. Made a left near the hanger and entered the room. There was someone there already. The hunter leaned against the door, then held one of the blasters at the hips and tapped the door slowly with it. The man inside looked towards the door, and a few tense moments passed...

Then suddenly the Hunter spoke with a female voice from behind the mask. "Mirdir gar cuyir olar par te adla bora." ~~Guess you are here for the same job.~~
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 01:26:36 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.313 seconds with 22 queries.