The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 24, 2017, 08:11:14 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"It's weird. Every time I try going for a swim in the ocean this weird force keeps me from going in..." - Random Corellian Citizen - What is this weird phenomenon? Find out on tonight's "Strangeness".

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Crystal Glory (discussion)  (Read 9341 times)

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: Crystal Glory (discussion)
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 11:11:18 PM EST »

The last post of the war thread has a good estimation.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 09:47:27 PM EST »

Things are...strained.  The open fighting is done, but there's still a lot of bad blood and distrust.  And some of the Fifth Column are still unidentified.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 12:17:42 AM EST »

Thats an interesting plot for the next RP, finding the rest of the fifth column and cleaning the entity and EN. Aswell as finding the main bad guy that everyone thought it was olrac but it wasnt.

If we get to that, iwill rp with one or two characters instead of the whole legacy. I miss the basics.

I would say the relationship is strained but civil. Both are careful and document all their movement, fearing the fifth column might get something to use to respark the war.

CymStar

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 11:51:28 AM EST »

If both Ceid and Judas were invited to a banquet at House Crystal, would they show?  Would they be civil in the larger gathering?  Would embedded fifth column elements reveal themselves out of desire to: (1) re-ignite the war, (2) seek revenge on the Crystals, (3) take out the leadership of all three organizations and knee-cap fifth column's opponents from unifying against them?

Thoughts?

Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 11:55:43 AM EST »

I would say Ceid would be very civil. Ceid has approached Judas at the end of the War. Albeit they were half drunk shortly afterwards, but the meeting would be civil. Just because you don't trust someone doesn't mean you will shoot him on site. But the distrust is not personal. It's on the organization level.

CymStar

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2013, 01:23:29 PM EST »

ok, so I am formulating the banquet set-piece.  I think that Judas is invited and graciously attends. Elyss, Sundar and someone contributed from Empty Night are assigned perimeter security detail.  Fifth column elements are discovered in hiding at locations around the estate who are assigned to snipe Ceid, Undara, and Judas.  each of Elyss, Sunder and Judas's security team member discovers one of the snipers.  each of us writes the encounter between our character that the sniper they find.

I will start off with two pieces.  (1) the arrival of Undara to the Estate, encompassing his emotional return, preparations for the banquet, an invite list, the banquest main scene and gifts from restored House Crystal to Ceid (Cymstar presenting) and Judas (Mac presenting).  and (2) Elyss's encounter with the sniper she finds.  Then it is over to each of you.  During your sectins, you can add any information you want about the Ceid / Judas relationship in the banquet setting and how you deal with the fifth column.

Sound ok?  This could set up a couple of future storylines, so I will probably forward the story segment to each of you, for any editing before posting.  It may take a little bit to put both together, so after I post the banquet piece, if either of you want to contribute a banquet section from your perspective that would be fine and keep the story moving.

Shout out to GHANIK - I will have a place at the banquet for you.  Currently expecting the seat to be unoccupied, since you are away, but as you read the story here, if it fits with your current storyline, feel free to attend.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 01:26:57 PM EST by CymStar »
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 01:39:14 PM EST »

I know I waisted some time, but please hold off on posting until I post a small addition to the perimeter breach by the three Crystals. First Encounter of Elyss and Sun.

I will have it soon.

CymStar

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 04:51:45 PM EST »

np, will take me some time to put together the Undara arrival and banquet pieces.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 12:00:57 PM EST »

As I said, I have a lot going on in my life, and won't be able to keep up with this.

With that in mind, Ceid, you know Judas pretty well, so if you want to I'll put him in your control for the duration of the RP.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

CymStar

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2013, 09:53:54 PM EST »

I have posted the arrival of Undara at the estate and the banquet.  I will delay additional posts until Ceid can add his section on the perimeter and Sunder and Elyss.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 09:43:14 AM EST »

I am sorry for the delay. RL has been insane recently. I have my post ready, just need to finish it off and edit it. I will have it up within two days at the maximum.

I apologize again, and I'll try not to let it happen again.

Judas, since you character is mentioned at celebration, I will have him and Naoko and Ceid interact a bit. I will keep it civil and professional without going into details. Those can be ironed out later.

CymStar

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2013, 11:13:47 AM EST »

Ceid - no concerns.  These RPs are supposed to be decompression therapy for RL whackiness.  RL takes precedence (and, usually pays the bills), so totally understandable.  Whenever it arrives, it will move the story along.

Fun stuff...

CymStar

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2013, 01:27:04 PM EST »

Ceid, nice piece.  I think that you got Cymbril (shadow) and Elysiliandra (Pyro) (Elyss) mixed.  Elyss, a human blonde, traveled with Mithic and was on the ridge.  Cymbril, a miralan brunette, is traveling with Cymstar.  

And you are absolutely correct, the Duke will not be happy the Ulgos have The Crystal Heart.  In fact, he will be furious.  Besides the preciousness of the piece as art, and the additional benefits you describe (wealth and prestige), it also has been with the Crystals for many, many generations and when placed in it companion device (also missing) in the Crystal's strategic War Room has additional properties - the ability to link the Crystal assets (weapons, beings, abilities) into a comprehensive readout and suggest the most effective strategy for defense and attack.  It was from this tool and crystal that Duke learned much of his skill in comprehensive strategy.

PS, The Crystals don't like the Ulgos anyway, from the way the Ulgos enslave the killiks for the Ulgo's purposes versus treating the killiks as an indigenous peoples.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 01:28:52 PM EST by CymStar »

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2013, 05:06:00 PM EST »

Ah your right, I switched up the names, I described Elyss, but named her Cymbril.
I'll fix that to Elyss' name.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2013, 05:27:14 PM EST »

Fixed the name and the rest of the errors.

I couldn't believe how many errors it had. I did it on my phone, and read it like six times, I thought it was perfect, though it had more than twenty five spelling errors. Funny how the brain works, you don't see all of your mistakes, but you see those made by others.

But I digress.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.228 seconds with 22 queries.