The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:50:18 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Corellian League Forums are Tapatalk enabled!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Crystal Glory (discussion)  (Read 9377 times)

CymStar

Crystal Glory (discussion)
« on: October 18, 2013, 10:51:55 PM EDT »

Ceid, back to you.  Duke Undara will be recovered soon, but first contact will be Cymstar to Ceid.  If you want to take that meeting, I think you know Cymstar will enough now to understand how he would respond.  Optimist, very moral, in the open type of guy.  Let me know how you want to proceed.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: Crystal Glory (discussion)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 02:52:18 AM EDT »

I got it ready, see you on the rebound. :p

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 08:21:16 PM EDT »

sorry for the delay.

I am setting up the background in this post, next one will have some nice action.

CymStar

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 02:40:00 PM EST »

Loved your last post...nice intro to the planet.  I will get the Crystals on planet either before or after your next post.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 05:14:18 PM EST »

Hey, just want to point out that only the cities on Corellia are durasteel jungles.  About 3/4 of the planet is still natural.  All the Shipyards are in orbit.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 05:19:29 PM EST »

Indeed. Aware of that. But ceid had only known the cities of corellia. He is comparing what he knows with what he his seeing on alderaan, a beautiful natural sight that he is not used to.   *roles eyes* city boy! :p

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 02:44:16 AM EST »

Oh.  Good point.

Giant Lizard Puppy

CymStar

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 06:54:54 AM EST »

Fascinating thoughts.  I will fill in a little more on your vision of Cymstar to align better with his history.  Is Sunder interested in one of the Crystal female characters, or is this an Crystal NPC to be created?

I will be having the Crystal mains arriving next.  In the storyline comes some conversation between Ceid, Cymstar, the Duke and Agnost.  A banquet of celebration on the estate, and presentation a special gift from the Duke to Ceid.  At least those are my thoughts.  We might also have to receive a delegation from the Organas, which would show the still remaining tension between House Ankoun and House Organa and the now conflicted relationship as House Crystal manages their formerly good relationship with the Organas and their now good, solid, formal treaty relationship with the Entity.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 07:11:16 AM EST »

I was hopping for the relationship to be with a playable crystal character, but im not very familiar with ur female characters so im leaving that up to you. 

Good plane for the future with the banquet, but keep in mind that the organas will become adverdaries with the crystal-ankoun group, because they hold priceless assets, formally belonging to the crystal which they refuse to return. Forcing us to simply "take" it.

Lets just say, they are not always very clean in starwars lore as people always think. And they use the services of assassins here and there, in our story, they're the shifty grey adversary.

CymStar

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 10:47:57 AM EST »

I will send you by PM some *.jpgs of the female playable characters in the Crystal legacy.  You can advise me where we want to go with it after that. 

As to the Organas, Crystal house is a tricky thing with them.  We have good relationships with selected of house Organa.  Perhaps there was an infiltration in Organa's house which points to a different house I could hate freely or that there was a division within the House Organa and we have to pick sides.  I would need your guidance as to how that integrates with your previously unpleasant encounter with House Organa.

I do like the fact that intrigue is caused.  However we decide the Organa question, perhaps we discover that it was not random people who looted House Crystal, but it was an orchestrated plan by either the evil Organa split people, or the house who infiltrated Organa during the Imperial Invasion.  It will be important that it is the Imperial Invasion and the related confusion which gives the perpetrators their opportunity to execute against House Crystal - whomever we finally determine those perpetrators to be.

The storyline will also involve Stryder and his remnant being adopted into the Crystal house, now forming the CrystalStryder house.  Rather than revert to the names and identities all had before the eviction from their estate, they will embrace the new identities which events have placed on them, incorporate the legacy allies they have developed along the way, and reward the loyal service of the Chief Steward.  Stryder will be given a ship and crew and assigned the mission of tracking down House Crystal assets and returning them.  He may need assistance form friends ;)

i am currently working up the guest list for the banquet :D

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 11:16:14 AM EST »

I'm really looking forward to your post. I wanted to butt heads with the organas, but im sure we can find a common ground that would suit us both.

In your pm, include in short the crystal's history with the organas, and i will reply entity history and come to a consensus.

CymStar

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 06:50:22 PM EST »

Ceid, I could not figure out how to get the "Insert Image" button to work with PMs, so here are the Crystal house crew:

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 11:45:04 PM EST »

Just out of curiosity...

The reformation of an exiled House is not something that would escape the notice of even the most oblivious information brokers, let alone a talented, brilliant, and ruggedly handsome one.  Not looking for an invite, got too much stuff going on atm, but I was wondering to what extend Judas knows or is involved in.  Up to you guys, could be anything from know/don't care to financing or interference between the Crystals and Cabal, to whatever.

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2013, 12:23:31 AM EST »

You get wind of it from an sis contact who is stationed on alderaan, after the skirmishes that occur when the standing houses on alderaan reject the reformation of the crystal house.

For now, the entity is running serious interference on and off of alderaan. The area is used to battles and other than the ankouns, the crystals show up seperately and disguised.

CymStar

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 09:17:27 PM EST »

I would also say, Judas, that McTavish would still feel on good terms with your organization.  So it would not be surprising to find tie-ins there as well.  

Certainly, the recovery of absconded / pilfered / "forgot I had it and was supposed to return it" artwork and treasures is a line of work I suspect the Empty Night has a depth of unique and specialized skills to assist the Crystals in the re-acquisition process.  Then there is the matter of re-establishing trade - Mac is a small timer and is not established enough to have the contacts or to support the type of trade operations (legit ones, of course) the Crystals will need as the re-rise through the ranks on Alderaan.

If you find an opening, and have the time work yourself in.  I was thinking of having you join us at the banquet but was unsure how the Empty Night and Ankoun Entity were getting on just now. B-)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 09:20:14 PM EST by CymStar »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.725 seconds with 22 queries.