The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 24, 2017, 08:09:48 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jen & Berry's has come out with a Special Edition Ice Cream for this years "May the 4th" holiday.  Bantha Poodo! Click here to see more!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Ancient Secrets (Discussion)  (Read 11160 times)

Airgain

Re: Ancient Secrets (Discussion)
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 09:22:19 AM EDT »

Okay in talking with Pendor and no one having posted in a week, I'll pick up where is was with Tyrekk and get to the Green Jedi Temple with Tyrekk.

opcomm_tarnishedsoul opcomm_sunflare

Liem

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 08:12:02 PM EDT »

Before I posted I just wanted to see if the trooper you had spotted was Liem or just a random trooper.
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Airgain

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 08:46:37 PM EDT »

Really left it up to you. If you want it to be you go right ahead otherwise its an imp in disguise.

Pendor

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 09:08:38 PM EDT »

As you can see, I decided to up the ante on the stakes for our search. We need someone to find the holocron. I was thinking it might be good to have Tintagel do it since she seems to be affected more by the dark visions than the rest of us. On a side note, I will away for a month for real this time from November 9 to December 3 as I travel around the Pacific. I may be able to get on and post stuff on the forums, but it will probably be few and far between. So we'll try to keep the story moving but no promise.

CymStar

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 09:18:40 PM EDT »

@ Pendor - As far as the story thread goes...you are still wanting us to move the action to Dantooine?
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Pendor

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 03:55:23 AM EDT »

Correct. I sort of see Dantooine as the last area we will be in. We'll go there, and once there find and confront the dark presence, which at this point I'm thinking will be an ancient dark Jedi who made a holocron/ghost that ended up getting locked up in the dark ruins on Dantooine. Darth Revan found it and released him. The entity was weak and so began drawing strength from the Jedi. He only has begun to strike now because the destruction of the enclave meant he lost his supply of Jedi to draw strength from so it took him longer to regain his strength.

Airgain

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 11:23:52 PM EST »

Sorry it took so long. Had a long English paper to type, work, and other r.l. things.

CymStar

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 06:47:05 AM EST »

Yeah...Hate when that happens... :P
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

CymStar

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2013, 12:34:44 PM EST »

nicely written, Judas...

Pendor

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2013, 02:09:22 AM EST »

Agreed on that Judas. For those of you who haven't been on TS, I'm currently travelling a bit, so I won't be in game or on TS (didn't bring my laptop with me). As often as I have wifi, I'll be able to check the forums though (on my iPod) and post replies to the RP. Have fun getting back to the Jedi Temple. Protect your prize CymStar!!!

I'll do some thinking on the plane tomorrow on what I want the holocron to show. At the moment I'm inclined to have it be a holocron of either: a) Revan shortly before his fall (who researched the ruins) or b) a Jedi archivist from before Revan's time whose research into the ruins sparked Revan's interest in the ruins. From there I think it will be a look at early Jedi who came to Dantooine in search of a powerful force object that they thought could help them channel their new Force powers; however, the object was dark and corrupted the Jedi whose dark Force spirits inhabit the area.

Let me know what you think.

CymStar

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2013, 01:57:01 PM EST »

I think the second option allows us to avoid conflicts with canon regarding Revan and is certainly plausible.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2013, 09:52:50 PM EST »

Agreed.

And thank you.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Pendor

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2013, 02:01:50 AM EST »

Second option it is. Time to start thinking up names. I'm guessing human for the race as most of the early Jedi in game have been human.

Pendor

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2013, 10:50:13 PM EST »

I decided to get the ball rolling on this again. I tried pulling together some sources from various Star Wars websites to create the holocron and timeline. Let me know what you think.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2013, 09:34:06 AM EST »

Just background, Tyrekk isn't the most talented with the Force.  He's about average, but it doesn't bother him since he always preferred the blade anyway.  Just as an idea, that the Enemy is targeting strong Force users, of which Tyrekk is definitely not one.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.299 seconds with 22 queries.