The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 24, 2017, 08:08:54 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sale at Kessel Cakes in the Corellian Quarter. Be sure to mention code TK421 for a free sample of spice cake.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: WAR (Discussion)  (Read 10362 times)

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

Re: WAR (Discussion)
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 03:58:52 PM EDT »

Ceid, what I have left Ghanik at right now is still somewhat of a free agent, although he is slightly biased towards the welfare of Judas and Jacson. He has committed the Fessenler Fleet, a legendary Mandalorian Carrier group to aid the Empty Night Campaign. This fleet is something I came up with; so here is kinda the boundaries for playing with them: They are all-mandalorian crafted and crewed ships (insert copious amounts of beskar armor) They are not interested in Empire making. They answer to Darmand Fessenler, the Clan Alor, and the Mandalorian Warlords. Big, Impressive, entirely lethal. I gave in my post approximate size, they can take losses of small ships no problem, but the big ships should take a serious amount of punishment before going down (if they do go down, nobody knows if that's even possible to kill a Mandalorian Cruiser (jk)) The carrier cannot get blown up. The fleet may stay for a couple of engagements, but probably isn't going to be a complete trump card for the outcome of the fight. The fleet is only ever in one place at a time, it doesn't split.

If you think of anything else, I am happy to modify my position to fit the story.

Tracynka'rta, and possibly Agol, are the only new additions to my no-kill list of player characters. My other characters should be familiar to you guys.

Tracynka'rta is a Vangaurd/Mando, Agol is sniper/not the best example of Mandalorian values.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 06:34:30 PM EDT »

The Ankoun fortune is mostly legal money.  Judas stole several rackets from the Hutts and Exchange, in addition to his legal and illegal funds.  Do you really want to bet that you have more funding?

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 11:19:39 PM EDT »

The Ankoun fortune is mostly legal money.  Judas stole several rackets from the Hutts and Exchange, in addition to his legal and illegal funds.  Do you really want to bet that you have more funding?

So have you decided to make Ghanik aid Empty Night? Or is he just the highest bidder for now?

The Ankouns have much larger funding flow. They will try indirectly to by the Sheteshoys off. Or at least to remain neutral.

Hmmmm Judas sees your family fortune and raises you a Hutt Racket... Do I hear a free planet?

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 03:35:59 AM EDT »

;) oh yes i do want to bet!

Hundreds of front companies, and services and banks, not to mention that AVDE co.'s net-worth alone is several billion credits. And they have been getting paid since they were founded, three thousand years ago. You young fellas are really rich! But we are endlessly wealthy!   :D

We control the economy in the corellian sector.
Come on baby!! What else you got! Dady wants to buy new spinners for his speeder!  :P
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 08:11:55 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

CymStar

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 09:39:18 AM EDT »

The McTavish and Cymstar story elements are posted.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 10:49:55 AM EDT »

A little gift for you there judas.

Now the "Peace summit" so to speak is beginning to come together. I hope Carliste can escape Judas' gaze and reach the summit before the Ankoun Ships find their ship.

I am glad you have a strategist on board Cym, because Judas and I aren't that good with Peace... haha :P

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 01:38:19 PM EDT »

Judas sold short on Czerka and invested heavily in Aratech and a new company called BlasTech.  Then he helped orchestrate Czerka's fall from grace.  He became a septillionaire basically overnight.

And don't worry, Carliste will get away.

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2013, 05:22:37 PM EDT »

Believe it or not, writing Naoko's Rant was more fun thank you think!! :D

I feel bad for you guys having to read all of that though lol!!!

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2013, 06:20:38 PM EDT »

It was an entertaining read.  I need to get to my computer so I can write properly.

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 04:50:33 PM EDT »

Ghanik. It would be fun to have a few skirmishes between the Fessenler Fleet and the Entity War Fleet.

I am thinking, the War Fleet consisting of two Justis class vessels and three cruisers engaging in a battle with four EN cruisers. The EN fleet disabled due to the ion weapons of the Justis vessels and the War Fleet about to begin bombardment. Suddenly the Fessenler burst in, guns blazing, and they instantly destroy a War Fleet cruiser. The Ankouns realize that they are severely out manned, and they turn tail and escape the system.

The Fessenler save the day for EN and then chase the War Fleet from point to point and we figure out where that leads...

If we have time in the RP, we'll talk.

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 05:28:25 PM EDT »

Ghanik. It would be fun to have a few skirmishes between the Fessenler Fleet and the Entity War Fleet.

I am thinking, the War Fleet consisting of two Justis class vessels and three cruisers engaging in a battle with four EN cruisers. The EN fleet disabled due to the ion weapons of the Justis vessels and the War Fleet about to begin bombardment. Suddenly the Fessenler burst in, guns blazing, and they instantly destroy a War Fleet cruiser. The Ankouns realize that they are severely out manned, and they turn tail and escape the system.

The Fessenler save the day for EN and then chase the War Fleet from point to point and we figure out where that leads...

If we have time in the RP, we'll talk.

At this point, the fleet's deployment is at Judas's discretion, for one strike initially, since that was the offer by Ghanik to Jacson. I was assuming they would be called in to help Judas escape from Assad, but really they can go anywhere.

Also, as a side note, you've made big claims here in the discussion about your ability to convince the Sheteshoys to join your war effort, but haven't made the slightest advance that direction in the RP. Although no one knows the location of the Clan, Ghanik was spotted on Ord Mantell, and Mirsh still kinda keeps in contact with the league. If you want Clan assistance, I would suggest making a move in that arena.

It was an entertaining read.  I need to get to my computer so I can write properly.

Yes, I believe that would help out the RP progress in  a more balanced manner.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 06:39:21 PM EDT »

Judas wont need too much help against Assad, since Assad is leading lightly armoured and armed listening ships. But I am sure the Mad Man will figure something.

Also, I meant the Ankouns could attempt to persuad sheteshoy clan if they wanted to, didnt say they will. Plus, I like the idea of having them as adversaries.

Can't contact them anyways. Ghanik was spotted on ord mantell, but as soon as he leaves, they have no idea where to find him. Ceid has been locked out of the league systems so he cant contact him, and lets not forget, sheteshoy clan hasn't done anything yet. All the Ankouns know is Empty Night is trying to recruit the sheteshoys, which forced them to recalculate. Some form of comunication could be established after Judas posts.

The point in time we are in right now with cymstar and naoko is about eight hours after the EN-sheteshoy meet. Still waiting on Judas to catch up with jacen's and carliste's point of views so we can develop more.

I advise patience my friend... :)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:43:22 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 07:11:05 PM EDT »

I seem to remember the phrase (translated of course, for you areutii) "Long memory, short fuse" not the best description of patience....

Out of curiosity, do the Ankouns know of the Fessenler Fleet? How do we want to play that angle? Are your characters going to assume the Fleet is Ghanik's, or does your "all-encompassing" intel division have records of the Fessenler Fleet?

The other idea is that the Fleet's identity is discovered partway through.

Just some random plausibility thoughts I had
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 07:15:58 PM EDT by Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy »

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 07:42:35 PM EDT »

The intel arm is not "all encompassing" obviously because they dont know where ghanik will be.

And they dont know anything about the fessenler. Never seen it or heard of it. As you said before, only some warlords know of it. I'm never one to mix reader knowledge with that of the characters. ;) But, if they encounter it however, I think they would make assumptions based on what they know. The ships are mandalorian in design I assume from your description, they are helping empty night and the kounies heard clan sheteshoy are somehow getting involved. They would probably think your clan entered the war, and suspect that other mando clans might join.

Just we should be carefull with that... the fessenler, a mandalorian armada, moving in republic space wont go unnoticed.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2013, 08:57:27 PM EDT »

Yes it will.

And Judas knew about the Fleet.  Amazing what having Mandalorians working for you can get you.

Giant Lizard Puppy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 21 queries.