The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:58:36 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"It's weird. Every time I try going for a swim in the ocean this weird force keeps me from going in..." - Random Corellian Citizen - What is this weird phenomenon? Find out on tonight's "Strangeness".

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something New  (Read 2682 times)

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

Something New
« on: August 06, 2013, 10:55:40 PM EDT »

Would anyone be interested in starting a new RP with your favorite Warlord? I'm thinking some kind of campaign in the outer regions.... I'm still thinking, and am open to ideas

Liem

Re: Something New
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 08:43:57 AM EDT »

I'm always up for a new RP.
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 09:52:41 AM EDT »

I still need to introduce Kymber into the league, I've had an idea of her being saved. (She's a former Sith apprentice turned padawan) So perhaps that could be the campaign.

Also I'm working on something for all the RPers of the guild ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 09:56:29 AM EDT by Padawan Kymber »

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 11:43:36 AM EDT »

I still need to introduce Kymber into the league, I've had an idea of her being saved. (She's a former Sith apprentice turned padawan) So perhaps that could be the campaign.

Also I'm working on something for all the RPers of the guild ;)

If you don't mind, that sounds like an excellent idea for a story. The Corellian league hears of a Sith looking to jump ship, and send its top squad to invesetigate.....

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 11:58:54 AM EDT »

I'll try and get some of her history up in this thread; some because it's not finished yet.
What world do you people think would be best; Ord Mantell or a war torn other world. We could do Hoth, because seeing as she's young; 17, we can make it that she's nearly freezing to death and injured?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 12:01:16 PM EDT by Padawan Kymber »

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 03:42:48 PM EDT »

I was thinking somewhere not in the game. Since my character isn't playing right now, the RP would serve as an explanation for his absence.

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 04:15:20 PM EDT »

ah okay then where should we set it, I kinda have limited knowledge of sw worlds haha

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 01:21:04 AM EDT »

How does Iego sound? Remote, somewhat mythical, many seek it, some find it, and no one leaves....
It fits outer rim criteria, not a whole lot about it, so we have some freedoms, entirely possible to interact outside of any established Canon, since the inhabitants on the planet are centralized and not inclined to wander. If the Sith were to bring an assault team, say the Sith heard of the beauty of the "angels of Iego", and Sith love things of beauty, provides reason for Sith to be there, and we already established reason for Corellian league to arrive on-scene.

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 01:24:06 AM EDT »

Also, do we have any other participants who want to jump in? A strike team should have a couple of folks, although Ghanik going in with just his resources does fit RP-wise.

Liem

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 06:44:48 AM EDT »

I can use Liem as part of the strike team, a couple of Mando's working together is always formidable.
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

CymStar

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 12:38:08 PM EDT »

GV is planned to have a brief in-game appearance on or about 8/23 in the in-game Chap 3 of LSES.  The scenario is the assault on Toroglubbglubb's (or whatever he's called) palace on Makeb for the Gree artifact.
GV is successful in making off with it.  Because of what the artifact is soon known to be, GV exits in spectacular and mysterious fashion, destination unknown.

Let me know soon if this will agree with the thread developing here, or whether I should re-tool that event.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2013, 01:53:06 PM EDT »

...Toroglubbglubb's (or whatever he's called)...

Do you mean Toborro or Dr. Oggurobb? I assume Toborro sue to the "palace" part.

I would appreciate LSES to be on the 23rd, because that will be one of the few day I will be available right before I leave for college, and I don't know when my schedule will stabilize and allow me to get on after then.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2013, 05:30:00 PM EDT »

right before I leave for college, and I don't know when my schedule will stabilize and allow me to get on after then.

Yeah, I know that feeling.....

Cymstar, I think we can tie this into the LSES storyline just fine.

CymStar

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2013, 06:20:54 PM EDT »

OK, I will begin planning Chapter 3 for Aug 23rd, evening, 8 or 9 PM EDT.

I will start releasing LSES RP updates this weekend, and will coordinate with Jeva to get a spot on the calendar.

Cymstar
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 22 queries.