The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 22, 2017, 08:10:36 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Be sure to download your Beta version of "Call of Corellia", today!  Use code THX1138 to redeem your copy!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guns of Icarus online  (Read 750 times)

Caldon

• Just hide behind me.
Guns of Icarus online
« on: August 06, 2013, 07:40:32 PM EDT »

Avast, ye rascals! The skies of Corellia crawl with pirates, and dare we call ourselves the Corellian League without kicking them down all the 7 hells?! I think not ye maggots!

Seriously now, I looked up some gameplay for that game. It looks like an awesome game for some guildies to play.

Guns of Icarus Online—February 2013 Trailer

Here's the trailer. The premise is this : There are 4 ships in a battle, and 2 teams. Each ship has 4 crew members : 1 captain, and a combination of 2 engi's and 1 gunner, or vice versa. The teams have to shoot each other apart because why not. There are a variety of ships and guns to use, and how those are unlocked is a mystery. Hilarity ensues.

So, good idea? Bad idea? "Caldon, no. Just no." Idea?

wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Glorified meat shield.

Caldon's loadout.

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
Re: Guns of Icarus online
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 10:12:39 PM EDT »

I'm gonna say for myself... it does not look very interesting. So... no not for me.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 10:46:37 PM EDT »

I'm also with Jayor, but for the reason that when I game I suck balls... I'm not exactly a gamer, so I guess if I spent the time it might be alright.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 10:39:54 PM EDT »

If it's been done right, it could be a blast.  Ship PvP in Pirates Online was awesome.  But it could all too easily crash and burn.  So maybe.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.204 seconds with 19 queries.