The Corellian League Member Forums

• July 22, 2017, 02:36:51 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Gone for a few weeks, maybe months.  (Read 2066 times)

Aragar Varnus

• \\ Aragar - The Varnus Legacy
    • GamerDNA
Gone for a few weeks, maybe months.
« on: May 23, 2013, 10:03:31 PM EDT »

Aragar, in another of his sleep had a Force vision about his mother. Long lost, he knows little about her but, in another Force vision inside that dream he found the whereabouts of her last known location. He is going after her in the Unknown Regions... and that search will take some time.

------

Sorry about the grammatical errors. I created this little RP about Aragar just now to explain why he isn't going to log for a few weeks and perhaps months...Also this RP is based in the Background I already created for him, it is written but I did not posted here yet...I wanted someone to read again so I could be sure to post it. Anyway, I (real world) need to take a break and focus more on my projects because it changed the difficulty level from Hard to Nightmare.

My dad will log this week just to run the heroics in Ilum so I can grab the Gray Helix Components, that's the only important thing for now anyway...

I am sorry I have to leave like this my brethren! I know it's all of a sudden but... There are some things in real life (most or all of it) that I have absolute NO control over, so....

I wish you all an excellent playing time and all the good things!

God bless you all!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 06:28:39 AM EDT by Aragar Varnus »
Obsessive Completion Distinction
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine
tcl_gh

Rtninefoursix

• X-Patriots
Re: Gone for a few weeks, maybe months.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 12:57:02 AM EDT »

Come back soon, buddy. I will keep the Cartel market stuff coming your way...

opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_sunflare event_infected

RT-945: "There's a Lightsaber then there's this Rifle, which one do you think could hit a Nerf at 8000 meters?"

RT-946''s Gear

Beta's Gear

Karolin's Gear

CymStar

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 09:57:32 AM EDT »

Aragar, RL is an important part of the "whole life" package.  Do what is needed and do it well, my friend.  Re-join us when you can.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jaylor

• Maybe it's because I'm Irish...
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 11:08:57 AM EDT »

Have a good time and hurry back, we will all be waiting.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Airgain

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2013, 11:14:18 AM EDT »

Hurry back my friend. TS won't be the same without you. Nor will TCL.

opcomm_tarnishedsoul opcomm_sunflare

Tessal

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2013, 12:24:59 PM EDT »

"Distractions have no place on the battlefield, go and attend to your mother. You can trust us to hold the tide until you have done what is needed." said Daharel from the pale holorecording. Turning, Daharel moved to show an assembled contingent of the Republic Army, Havoc Squad, CorSec, and even Corellian League officers. "Attention!" shouted Daharel, now in rank with the remainder of the armed forces. "All Salute!" could be heard as Daharel and every other assembled soldier raised their hand to salute their friend, comrade, and savior. "Stay safe my friend, until we meet again." End holorecording.

Do what you have to Aragar. Remember, life is a game, and we have to try as hard to be good at that one as we do in here. While we are not all galactic heroes, we are indeed the protagonists of our own lives, whether they are recorded or not. Do well my friend, and I expect the best out of you.

Sincerely,
Daharel Anashti

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2013, 12:59:52 PM EDT »

I am loving the spontaneous RPing happening here! To bad it had to happen when Aragar is leaving for a while!! Oh well, better late than never.

Good luck Aragar and hurry back my friend. Much Love and respect.

And if you need someone to review your RP story. Send it to Cymstar or myself. That is why we are here.

I would love to know more about the man I run with often. I remember you started this a long time ago, and I have read some of it if I'm not mistaken. I can't really remember the details, but I do remember that I enjoyed reading it. Would love to see whatever updates you made.

Aragar Varnus

• GamerDNA
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2013, 08:42:04 PM EDT »

While the Corellian Defender took off from the surface of Ilum, Aragar could only say to his corellian brothers: " Farewell my friends, help defend our homeworld against the Empire's oppression, against all odds, always. And may the Force be with you all. " And as Aragar walked towards the Defender's bridge, T7 rushed to cheer up Aragar's mood by saying: "
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine
tcl_gh

Rtninefoursix

• X-Patriots
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 12:31:39 AM EDT »

RT slapped the console clicking off the computer tuned to Aragar's tracking device. Since the signal was now dead...there was little they could do, but wait....  

Moving solemnly through the bowels of his ship, his first instinct was to go after him...he shook his head, murmuring to himself, "No...Drem wouldn't like that too much." As their Actual wedding was only days away, going after his friend would cause a rift that a gilted Bride would never allow him to live down. RT continued to murmur to himself in a desperate attempt to convince himself of his decision, "He's a Jedi, right? I mean, he can handle himself." Making his way to the crew quarters a thought occurred to him, maybe he could be in two places at once. He snapped his fingers as he entered the room where his idea would come to life...

RT stepped up to his HK, tapping on its Durasteel head, it came to life instantly. If it was capable of expressions RT was sure its current one would be annoyance....

"Statement: Master, I am equipped a full compliment of switches, there is one marked 'on/off', it is hidden but, for your sole use."

RT smirked at the droids comment, reaching down he handed his HK several pieces if his old Armor set...

"HK, I want you to put these over your chassis as best you can. I want to see how they look."

The HK unit tilted its head sideways in a questioning motion, but did as it was instructed. RT stepped back looking at his handy work, considering...

"Not too bad, lets see if the helmet fits."

Again the result was not bad, his HK unit shifted from side to side moving its head around.

"Inquisitive Statement: Master if you are worried about my vulnerability you should not trouble yourself. I am equipped with a full Durasteel combat chassis...this Armor will not increase my chances of survival. Any weapon capable of penetrating my chassis will destroy this Armor immediately. Concerned Statement: Additionally, I am unable to see effectively in this helmet. My sensors indicate a 50% loss of radial and cranial optics..."

RT raised a hand for the HK to stop. Taking out a Datapad and activating it he handed it to HK.

"The Armor is a disguise HK. One Jedi someone might feel brave enough to attack...A Jedi and a fully Armored Trooper, they might think twice about. I have a little job for you..."

RT pointed to the data screen and at Aragar's last known location...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:37:07 AM EDT by Rtninefoursix »

RT-945: "There's a Lightsaber then there's this Rifle, which one do you think could hit a Nerf at 8000 meters?"

RT-946''s Gear

Beta's Gear

Karolin's Gear

Aragar Varnus

• GamerDNA
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 11:25:37 AM EDT »

RT, that was the best reading I had in a while!!! Amazing!

RT and Daharel, do you guys mind if I add your ideas to my story?

You guys gave me ideas to continue this chapter when I have the time, I just hope I don't lose inspiration.

I will upload the chapter with the entire background & lore of the Varnus legacy when I finish it and Cymstar and Ceid review it for me.
tcl_gh

Rtninefoursix

• X-Patriots
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 07:03:43 PM EDT »

I'm honored that you would ask...Go right ahead!!!

RT-946''s Gear

Beta's Gear

Karolin's Gear

CymStar

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2013, 08:53:52 PM EDT »

Cymstar stood on the bridge of his defender-class starship,The Crystal House, and watched as Aragar's ship disappeared into hyperspace.  It would be difficult for the League to carry on, it would be a little heavier burden without the stalwart Aragar fighting along side the team.  But Cymstar had been around the block a few times on this one now.  There are times when one is needed in the thick of the battle, and times when one needs the solitude of a journey alone.  Cymstar was personally saddened when Aragar shared his plan to spend time in the Unknown Regions, but Cymstar kept those musing to himself.

Cymstar knew as well as any that the path to being truly successful often meant taking care of the many daily tasks which don't seem on a direct line to the final goal.  Yet they are important none the less.  Perhaps even more than the success of great battles is the necessity of setting aside heroic deeds for a season and doing the mundane business of daily life.  Building up the inner man brick by brick.  Because the next battle could be bigger, the next battle could cost a dear friend, and the warrior needs the strength of that inner man to handle those circumstances.

"Until we meet again, Aragar", Cymstar whispered to himself.  "Do what you must, and do it well.  For you will have need of that learning in the future."  Cymstar stared at the now empty space for a little while longer and then set about what he needed to do next.  He laid in coordinates for Ilum and made the jump to hyperspace.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 02:16:04 AM EDT »

Ghanik slumped down in his temporary quarters on the legendary Voidstar. Although his squad had pushed the Imperials out of this section of the massive ship, there was no relief on his features. Ghanik replayed the newsclip over his HUD. Not Aragar he thought to himself. Ghanik threw his guantlet against the bulkhead, then added his boots for good measure. Ghanik considered going after him, surely there would battles to fight in the Unknown Regions, but the fight here on the Voidstar was critical for the war effort. There was a knock on the bulkhead followed by a question in Mando'a. Ghanik straightened his armor and stood. The fight must go on. If one hero couldn't fight, then another must rise and stand in his place. Nu kyr'adyc shi taab'echaaj'la. Not gone, merely marching far away. At least this time it was true. There is some comfort in that. For Mandalore, for Aliit, and for Aragar. Ghanik squared his shoulders, hefted his assault cannon and stepped back into the war zone.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 07:45:57 PM EDT »

Judas watched the tracking beacon his spies planted activate and zip into the unknown regions.  He knew better than to try to interfere, but he still wanted to keep tabs on Aragar, just in case.

"Good luck, buddy," he whispered and shut down his datapad.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Aragar Varnus

• GamerDNA
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 09:45:48 PM EDT »

Damn this just keeps getting better and better! I can't stop stalking to this post to see you guys RPing. hahaha

Cym, Ghanik and Judas, you guys mind if I use your RPs too? (of course you guys will have your part on the chapter *----*)
tcl_gh
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.232 seconds with 21 queries.