The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:47:49 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sale at Kessel Cakes in the Corellian Quarter. Be sure to mention code TK421 for a free sample of spice cake.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RP idea  (Read 1409 times)

Padawan Kymber

RP idea
« on: May 23, 2013, 01:35:42 PM EDT »

Sooo I think I need to totally revamp. I feeling kinda bored of Bril at the minute, (a curse I've gotten into from different forums.) I'll have a brand new bio up for Jaidyn very soon, also a smuggler but a fair bit younger then Bril was. Jaidyn for one is only thirteen.

I was thinking that it might be interesting if she was saved by some people in the league, being so young she's easily influenced, which means she can be influenced by the empire or some pirate gang. This also means that Jaidyn may become attached to somebody, as like a mentor but probably more then that.

We could probably maybe even use the cable, where their leading her somewhere and the league mounts a rescue ops to save Jaidyn. You guys have any thoughts on this?

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 01:52:57 PM EDT by The Outlaw Bril Secura »

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: RP idea
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 01:04:24 PM EDT »

Hm, could be interesting. I haven't RPed with you for quite a while. I would say her rescue would be accidental. The league could be after the attackers, and saving her would be an extra. A Leaguer would take pitty for the young girl, and would raise her.

Any other thoughts?

By the way, I am moving his thread to the OOC RP Discussion thread.

Naenlor

• X-Patriots
  • I will protect the Republic, by any means.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 04:25:38 PM EDT »

I like the idea, and would give me something new to do with Naenlor. I have roleplayed with him while fighting once, but it was fighting npc's. So could be fun.

Also since Naenlor has a deep seeded hatred for anything Imperial, i could really go into the "full rage mode" with him, which i haven't gotten to do yet.
opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul

tcl_jedcred

Liem

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 12:41:28 AM EDT »

I would very much like to be in on a new rp, I can be either a good guy or an imperial
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.205 seconds with 22 queries.