The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:47:36 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Catch the world premiere of "Corellian Death Worm" tonight on CTV! - Would you like to know more?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: RT's Bachelor Party!!!  (Read 3473 times)

Weril Berdon

• Operations Commander
  • Council Member
  • Shoot first, shoot last.
RT's Bachelor Party!!!
« on: May 20, 2013, 06:53:25 PM EDT »

Alrighty folks!! In celebration of RT's upcoming nuptials, I cordially invite any and all Leaguers to party with us this upcoming weekend at the Slippery Slopes Cantina on Nar Shaddaa's promenade.  There will be libations, entertainment ((holo-dancers)), and I fully expect us to end up completely sloshed half naked on top of that huge, ugly as sin, gold hutt in the middle of the square.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!! And bring your party shoes.  Formal date and time to be announced.

((This will be in full on RP mode guys so be prepared for that.  Harassing sith and imps in a drunken stupor is greatly encouraged, and above all this is about fun!))
<br />opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul<br />
<br />That guy, nuckin\' futz.<br />     Weril Berdon Backstory - Weril Berdon ChroniclesWeril Berdon\'s Gear

Weril Berdon

• Operations Commander
  • Council Member
Re: RT's Bachelor Party!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 08:34:32 PM EDT »

Ok. Bit of a change of plans.  We're going to reschedule this to this upcoming Thursday, the 30th of May.  Meet at the Slippery Slopes Cantina on the Nar Shaddaa Promenade around 8:00 p.m. EST.  See you all there!
<br />That guy, nuckin\' futz.<br />     Weril Berdon Backstory - Weril Berdon ChroniclesWeril Berdon\'s Gear

Dremmess

• Ally
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:29:30 AM EDT »

Hate to be giving you the bad news...but you'll be without the bachelor if you do it at that time on a Thursday. RT works a 12 hour shift on Thursdays and doesn't get done work until 9:00 p.m. EST.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 05:13:24 AM EDT »

Preperation, ma'am.  Need to make sure the cantina's devoid of Cabal and Beskar influences and that there's proper security considering there's going to be at least three high profile (and one low profile :-) ) members of the council there.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 06:53:58 AM EDT »

I get that you're the low profile, Weril and RT are the high, who is the third? Just curious.

Make that Four High profiles. Ceid will be there.

By the way!!! Ceid will be at the B party, but not at the wedding. Naoko will be at the wedding!! I wish I could be on two characters at once lol, but I cant. I took this WAY too seriously. I went looking for dresses and makeup and hair for her!! lol, Naoko will be there dressed properly for a wedding and ready to impress! :D  ;)

Airgain

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 09:20:32 AM EDT »

Unfortunately Airgain will not make an appearance at the party or the wedding. For the party I have a RL prior engagement. For the wedding I have to work. :(

opcomm_tarnishedsoul opcomm_sunflare

CymStar

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 09:51:08 AM EDT »

I wish I could be on two characters at once lol, but I cant. I took this WAY too seriously.

Yes, and when you find out how to do that, I want to know!!!
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2013, 11:15:04 AM EDT »

I wish I could be on two characters at once lol, but I cant. I took this WAY too seriously.

Yes, and when you find out how to do that, I want to know!!!

The game open on two computers side to side...

Rtninefoursix

• X-Patriots
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2013, 12:01:34 PM EDT »

Ceid.

I am prepared to admit something to you right now that will change the face of this of this forum forever....

Here goes...

I am OBSESSED with going clothes shopping, changing hair and generally doing TONS of girly things with Karolin...if there was a "pay to play" nail salon...I would do that too...

As of this writing Karolin has 20 outfits, either combinations or variations of different clothing items to make outfits...Try the "Outlaw Boots" they are the only completely dyeable knee high boots in the game...

As for having two characters on line at the same time...I would die to have any combination of my Legacy online at the same time, the interaction would be epic. Right now, I have to settle for Drem having my last name...but, shes pretty epic too.

opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_sunflare event_infected

RT-945: "There's a Lightsaber then there's this Rifle, which one do you think could hit a Nerf at 8000 meters?"

RT-946''s Gear

Beta's Gear

Karolin's Gear

Dremmess

• Ally
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2013, 03:00:17 PM EDT »

*shakes her head* It's sad really...that he has more outfits for his characters...and I am /actually/ a female. It's depressing really...LOL

Also, thanks for saying I'm epic. That was sweet. Glad you think so, your stuck with me...Muhahaha. >.>

Weril Berdon

• Operations Commander
  • Council Member
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2013, 07:59:18 PM EDT »

Hate to be giving you the bad news...but you'll be without the bachelor if you do it at that time on a Thursday. RT works a 12 hour shift on Thursdays and doesn't get done work until 9:00 p.m. EST.

I expect this to go on for a couple hours so we can have a pre-party to the party and after-party.  It'll be fun.

I am OBSESSED with going clothes shopping, changing hair and generally doing TONS of girly things with Karolin...if there was a "pay to play" nail salon...I would do that too...

As of this writing Karolin has 20 outfits, either combinations or variations of different clothing items to make outfits...Try the "Outlaw Boots" they are the only completely dyeable knee high boots in the game...

*facepalm*

Do I need to revoke your man card?

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 06:21:20 AM EDT »

What with the new dye packs I actually dug mine out of storage on Eleina.  Only reason I wasn't using them was because I didn't like the black, doesn't fit with an Echani.

*facepalm*

Do I need to revoke your man card?

Real men talk fashion!

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 08:29:22 AM EDT »

Alright Jaaaay!!!!   :P
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 08:32:16 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Dremmess

• Ally
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2013, 01:30:50 PM EDT »

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone (in case I missed someone last night, I'm sure I did!!) Thank you for letting us crash the party, it was an awesome time. Lots of fun...and LOTS of laughing. You guys are awesome! ^.^

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2013, 03:25:53 PM EDT »

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone (in case I missed someone last night, I'm sure I did!!) Thank you for letting us crash the party, it was an awesome time. Lots of fun...and LOTS of laughing. You guys are awesome! ^.^

We were glad to have you crash it.  Until then, all we had to look at was Weril's ugly mug...  :P

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 22 queries.