The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:51:12 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jen & Berry's has come out with a Special Edition Ice Cream for this years "May the 4th" holiday.  Bantha Poodo! Click here to see more!

Linked Events

• Wedding Script: May 31, 2013 - May 25, 2013
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Wedding Script  (Read 5337 times)

Rtninefoursix

• X-Patriots
Wedding Script
« on: May 18, 2013, 03:33:50 PM EDT »

This took some doing, but I think we have it pretty much locked down so everyone will know what's going on:

Everyone meets on the Plains of Alderaan, Just past the Spears of Organa, we will get started promptly at 9, so try not to be late...

(Ceremony)
Everyone not involved in the immediate RP event at the front (RT, Drem, Weril, Drem's Lady in Waiting, Jevarrik) will line up across from each other in two lines forming an aisle down the middle...As Jevarrik begins to speak, Olrac(Judas) appears and creates a disturbance, Jeva will leave his position to confront Olrac...all eyes turn to Olrac and Jeva. Judas will /e or /s RT was been tranq'ed and is being taken by a team of stealthers. RT logs out and onto Hamner(RT) to join Olrac. Drem at this time realizes RT has been taken...screams or something to that effect and noticing Hamner, engages him...in her condition (everyone knows she's pregnant right?) she is easily defeated...Olrac and Hamner seeing themselves grossly outnumbered, announce that if they are killed or captured, No one will see RT alive again....

Phase 2....

Judas arrives and announces that there is only one person capable if locating RT, his sister...Karolin. The Corellian League (and anyone who wants to) embarks on quest to find Karolin, get her to find her Brother in the Force and return RT to the wedding...Meanwhile Drem is being looked after by her people as she becomes ill after being defeated by Hamner...she will insist in joining the hunt for RT at some point, but it will have dire consequences...

Phase 3...

Judas with the help of everyone locates RT and Olrac engaged in a force confrontation that RT begins to lose badly. Being outnumbered again, Olrac beats a hasty retreat but not before swearing to take revenge...ESP on Jeva...

Phase 4...

Everyone reassembles back on Alderaan as before, in the same positions as before...as RT and Drem say their final I do's...Drem collapses...

Final...

For the most part that ends everyone else's play in this...Drem and I will play out the rest. Just to keep you all in the loop though (and this is not concrete yet) Something is going to happen to Drem and RT's baby and it will be removed and taken away to be raised by others...Drem and RT will be told, it died...(plot for a story at a later date)

Please feel free to add your additions or subtractions to this....Thank You all for Participating...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 07:02:22 PM EDT by Rtninefoursix »

opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_sunflare event_infected

RT-945: "There's a Lightsaber then there's this Rifle, which one do you think could hit a Nerf at 8000 meters?"

RT-946''s Gear

Beta's Gear

Karolin's Gear

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
Re: Wedding Script
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 03:56:03 PM EDT »

Olrac and Hamner aren't outnumbered.  There's a dozen snipers watching the party.  Anybody tries anything, well, bullet to the brainpan SQUISH!

Because Judas isn't publically affiliated, I'd like to request a party of Jeva's choosing meet him aboard his ship to talk.

As to Karolin, Judas knows there's no way he forces her to do anything...but an Echani trained sage just might have both the martial and force strength to force her (no pun intended).  Just an idea to get Eleina involved.

Olrac's genre savvy, he read the evil overlord list.  He won't drop a one-liner, he'll just run and deliver his threat via holotransmission and the execution of a bunch of civvies on Corellia.

That's all I got.  Lemme know what you want to use.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Rtninefoursix

• X-Patriots
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 03:58:34 PM EDT »

Jeva is on right now...waiting on him to chime in. I would really like some un-named souls to chime in with something they would like to add...

*Edit* Ok so Jeva didn't get on and comment, here are my thoughts:

As far as Judas getting Jeva to agree to meeting on his ship because of being non-affiliated currently, I think we are going to have to bite the bullet on this one. Reason being, is an actual RP one, we want to keep everyone at the ceremony as involved as possible...if we do a meeting on a ship then most people have limited access to the conversation and some will lose interest.

The other additions you added are good, Judas...it will be on you to either /e or /s that those elements are in place...

What I would ask is that you actually write your additions down, similar to the way I posted originally, citing the Phase you are adding into and what elements will be present.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 11:26:58 PM EDT by Rtninefoursix »

RT-945: "There's a Lightsaber then there's this Rifle, which one do you think could hit a Nerf at 8000 meters?"

RT-946''s Gear

Beta's Gear

Karolin's Gear

Kell Malo

• Jedi Knight
  • Administrator
  • Forum Champion
  • "There is no dark side... only The Force."
    • R-KIVE Studios
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 02:14:57 AM EDT »

Kell may be secretly patrolling the area as well. If he can get out of the dungeons on Voss in time...

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 02:44:25 AM EDT »

Voss or Gormak jailers?

Giant Lizard Puppy

Kell Malo

• Jedi Knight
  • Administrator
  • Forum Champion
  • "There is no dark side... only The Force."
    • R-KIVE Studios
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 03:20:57 AM EDT »

It's somewhere on Voss... Not Gormak though. Let's just say I might be a bit lost at the moment. :D

Weril Berdon

• Operations Commander
  • Council Member
  • Shoot first, shoot last.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 06:58:10 AM EDT »

Yeah... RT you and I need to sit down sometime cuz I've done the best man thing in real life but I'm so lost on how to do this in an RP setting.  Prbly gonna need some practice to get into character too.
<br />opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul<br />
<br />That guy, nuckin\' futz.<br />     Weril Berdon Backstory - Weril Berdon ChroniclesWeril Berdon\'s Gear

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 11:43:14 AM EDT »

So, does the League affiliated Ankoun Clan have an invitation?

If yes, you will have all the resources of the Ankoun Family (Which are quite considerable) at your disposal.

Plus, no one is closer to Judas in an RP Background than Ceid. He Could help there, and the Ankoun Family's Intelligance Arm could aid in tracking anyone.

Rtninefoursix

• X-Patriots
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 01:24:44 PM EDT »

Everyone has an invite...

But as far was working out how Ceid and Judas will use their resources, you guys are better equipped to answer that than I am....LOL

RT-946''s Gear

Beta's Gear

Karolin's Gear

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 09:52:33 PM EDT »

J and I will work something out. :P

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 01:56:18 PM EDT »

What about Sheteshoys? They work well with Creeks.... Generally speaking.

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 01:57:10 PM EDT »

Ghanik, Mirsh, or Nobrin could act as the contact to J

CymStar

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2013, 06:57:04 PM EDT »

Yeah... RT you and I need to sit down sometime cuz I've done the best man thing in real life but I'm so lost on how to do this in an RP setting.  Prbly gonna need some practice to get into character too.

Sure...I hear THAT one every day.... ;)
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2013, 09:47:04 AM EDT »

I think what's going to happen is that Judas is watching the ceremony via holocam.  When he spots Olrac, he dispatches a team to intercept the Cabal agents, led by an Echani enforcer.  They arrive too late, so the Echani contacts Judas for further orders.

Giant Lizard Puppy

Naenlor

• X-Patriots
  • I will protect the Republic, by any means.
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2013, 05:01:18 PM EDT »

......What can Naenlor do?
opcomm_glassmaker opcomm_tarnishedsoul

tcl_jedcred
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 22 queries.