The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:37:36 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Catch the world premiere of "Corellian Death Worm" tonight on CTV! - Would you like to know more?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aiding the enemy. A family devided - Open  (Read 1447 times)

Padawan Kymber

Aiding the enemy. A family devided - Open
« on: April 09, 2013, 09:31:06 AM EDT »

In seated at one of the booths which acted as the Corellian league
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:47:15 AM EDT by The Outlaw Bril Secura »

CymStar

Re: Return of a Spicer
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 11:18:05 AM EDT »

The red-haired Captain McTavish entered the room hesitantly.  The place looked pretty quiet for the center of League activity.  He glanced to his right and saw a young Twi'lek, sitting quite relaxed at one of the tables.  "hmm", McTavish thought, "looks to be a trader".

McTavish stepped behind the counter, poured himself a beverage and sauntered over to the table where the Twi'lek was seated.

"My first time to the actual HQ, so forgive me if I don't remember you.  But you look like you've been around some.  My name's McTavish."  McTavish didn't bother to stick out his hand, the Twi'lek looked to relaxed to be bothered with a handshake.  "I hail out of Alderann.  Trade kind of wrecked there after the imperial wrecking crews came through some 14 years ago.  Taken a long time to recover things. So...how's business been for you?"
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Padawan Kymber

Re: Aiding the enemy. A family devided - Open
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 10:58:54 AM EDT »

Blaster fire seemed to be coming in every direction, too fast and too much for the Sith apprentice to guard herself from. Maybe if she had better footing, but in the cold weather of Hoth her range of movement had been hindered, she has been on the run for too long now, and now this was finally beginning to catch up with the young Cathar. The events which have lead up to this moment were still nothing more than a blur to her, and even now she doesn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.686 seconds with 27 queries.