• June 28, 2017, 04:57:50 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read The Jedi Gambit! by Greg "Rackham" Moran aka Kylun

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)  (Read 9186 times)

CymStar

Re: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2013, 06:34:53 PM EDT »

I have the final plot point.  Our final chapter will locate the artifact, involve a PvP fight for the artifact, and have a guest appearance by Ghanikavhett which will explain his absence from the galaxy.

==============================  Spoiler alert to casual reader  ==================

Aay'han Sheteshoy - Imperial watcher, has picked up the trail of the artifact in her data flows.  While Agnost speculates that the artifact has moved to Dr. Oogurobb's lab, Aay'han has confirmation that is what happened.  She alerts Ghani

Agnost manuevers the CrystalStryder clan to intercept the artifact on Makeb.

Ankoun clan monitors and pursues to ensure the artifact comes to TCL.

Olrac pursues with info from spynet (Agnost did not reveal his Makeb speculation) and pursues to ensure the artifact come to the Cabal.

Fight ensues in the Totuba palace region of Makeb.

Ghanikavhett appears on scene, locates the device, captures it...and DISAPPEARS!.

Later analysis from whoever chooses to participate confirm that the artifact was an early prototype to upgrade the Gree trasnporters.  Ghani purposefully activates it when he captures it.  He is transported to a Gree location in the Unknown Regions, and this explains his inactivity in-game while he attends college.

Also explains how neither side gets their hands on the artifact since the Sheteshoy clan has a reputation for working towards their own objectives.  Ghani's clan goes on search for him.

The rest of the TCL world returns to their regularly scheduled programming.

===========================================================================

Judas, Ceid, let me know your input and we can set an in-game date.

Cymstar

Ok, have been talking with Nethrisa and Ghanik.  I have the final plot point and am zeroing in on the date and time, currently looking at Aug 23.  Will be adding relevant plot points to the LSES thread in the near future.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 06:36:40 PM EDT by CymStar »
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

CymStar

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 12:16:55 PM EDT »

Check out the open RP thread - the story has advanced somewhat from the last post here.

Duke Undara has now abandoned the quest to own the artifact for the Alderaan Loyalist Forces.  As he has learned more, he feels that the artifact could destroy the balance in the force.

The Shesteshoy clan has no such reservations.

[spoiler]The artifact has been determined to be a Gree teleportation module for an HK51 Droid.  Thought to be functional when placed in the droid housing.  Any settings on the artifact would have been assigned over 300 years ago on The Fatality.  The in-game session will conclude with Ghanikavhett acquiring the device and disappearing.  What becomes of him is told in another RP thread.
Kote'Wherda: Gladiator[/spoiler]

The TCL has gone silent and it is not known their intentions.

The Empty Night has shown interest in both the artifact and Duke Undara.

Lord Olrac has also shown interest in the artifact.

The conclusion unfolds this Friday, Aug 23, at 9 PM.  Toborro's palace, Makeb.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:18:33 PM EDT by CymStar »
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2013, 07:07:46 PM EDT »

Depending on what happens, the Empty Night and the Corellian League may go their separate ways as Judas' methods become more extreme. (Dun dun duuuun...)

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2013, 05:53:57 PM EDT »

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee my appearance on Friday. So, I will not likely be able to attend the event (you may remove the badge from my sig if you would like). However, I can guarantee that I will be available after I settle in at college. As the reason-I-have-not-been-online's absolute deadline is this weekend, whether I'm done or not, I'm done.  (I hope) I will likely be online either the end of this week or sometime next week, depending on how fast I settle in.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

CymStar

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2013, 09:13:01 PM EDT »

np, RL is always first priority.  Handle the important stuff, we will welcome you back when you can make it.

Cymstar

CymStar

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2013, 08:42:16 PM EDT »

The action will take place in Toborro's courtyard, since that is not a phase location.  Everyone will have to work their own way there.  Story action should begin within 15 minutes of 9PM.  Characters appearing on the scene should converse in chat "in-character".  Up for grabs if folks on TS3 are in character or not...what is everyone's opinion?

Cymstar

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2013, 01:43:20 AM EDT »

It has been my experience, though not very much, that voice chat is typically OOC, while text chat is IC. Of course, I have only been a part of three total RP scenarios, so I could have it wrong.

Also, I will not be there, not only will I not likely be done with my RL problems, but I will also likely be packing and getting ready for the move to college.
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

CymStar

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2013, 09:11:37 AM EDT »

Nethrisa, that was my thought as well.  Sorry you will not be able to make it, but I understand that getting ready for college is a large undertaking.  Best of luck in the move-in and we will see you when you become available.

So we will do text chat IC and TS# will be OOC (normal).

Cymstar

CymStar

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2013, 02:49:17 PM EDT »

Well, folks - LSES is a wrap.  There may be a few clean-up or post-event postings, but we have finished the story arc.  Thanks for all who participated and made it a fun ride.  I am especial thankful to Judas, Ceid and Ghanik, who gave me lots of new story-lines to explore.

Next on the docket for yours truly is to start working on the Origin worlds RP / recruiting rotations.  I will get more words out to the guild as I think through how to set them up.

Sincerely,

Cymstar
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.212 seconds with 22 queries.