The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 24, 2017, 08:08:02 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is that old blaster not punching holes in armor like it should? Visit KrypTec Armory for an upgrade! Tell them, "Kell sent me", and all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)  (Read 9146 times)

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2013, 09:21:52 PM EDT »

I noticed the similarity, and loved the idea, and am having ceid play off of that, perhaps bringing the Ceid and Cym closer as comrades.

The story is shaping up perfectly, but the event, is very sudden my friend. I wish it could be postponed. but oh well. If I dont make it, then I have a GREAT idea of explaining where I was. Infact that might make the story even More "Epic"! :P

Great job.

CymStar

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2013, 12:11:48 PM EDT »

@ Judas - Your mind must work like a Packers shotgun setup.  No one knows which eligible receiver is going to get that ball until Rogers lets it go.  I love it!!!  If I didn't have to work for a living, i could be totally occupied by writing all the new storylines you open up everytime you post.

@ Ceid - don't worry.  The Gree is an "event of opportunity". though I didn't have enough reputation to get on the Gray Secant, so I may ask Jeva or someone who was along on the op to include a storyline post to cover that event.

I will have the final event on Makeb in June, with appropriate amounts of pre-notice and coordiantion.  I am soliciting Makeb hints and info now to work on the set-up to close out this storyline per the outline in my previous post.

Then we can work on implementing the "intro to RP" recruiting / workshop events you suggested in the council meeting.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2013, 01:29:36 PM EDT »

Not entirely sure which direction I'll take this, but if Judas is playing spymaster, I figured it would make sense for him to have a cabal liason to his Empty Night.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

CymStar

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2013, 01:59:18 PM EDT »

I have the final plot point.  Our final chapter will locate the artifact, involve a PvP fight for the artifact, and have a guest appearance by Ghanikavhett which will explain his absence from the galaxy.

==============================  Spoiler alert to casual reader  ==================

Aay'han Sheteshoy - Imperial watcher, has picked up the trail of the artifact in her data flows.  While Agnost speculates that the artifact has moved to Dr. Oogurobb's lab, Aay'han has confirmation that is what happened.  She alerts Ghani

Agnost manuevers the CrystalStryder clan to intercept the artifact on Makeb.

Ankoun clan monitors and pursues to ensure the artifact comes to TCL.

Olrac pursues with info from spynet (Agnost did not reveal his Makeb speculation) and pursues to ensure the artifact come to the Cabal.

Fight ensues in the Totuba palace region of Makeb.

Ghanikavhett appears on scene, locates the device, captures it...and DISAPPEARS!.

Later analysis from whoever chooses to participate confirm that the artifact was an early prototype to upgrade the Gree trasnporters.  Ghani accidentally activated it when he captured it.  He is transported to a Gree location in the Unknown Regions, and this explains his inactivity in-game while he attends college.

Also explains how neither side get their hands on the artifact since the Sheteshoy clan has a reputation for working towards their own objectives.  Ghani's clan goes on search for him.

The rest of the TCL world returns to their regularly scheduled programming.

===========================================================================

Judas, Ceid, let me know your input and we can set an in-game date.

Cymstar
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2013, 09:56:41 PM EDT »

Computer problems.  Much as I hate to say it, you may have to go without me.

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2013, 08:06:10 AM EDT »

Couple of things: Aayhan knows both where the device is and what it does, so there is no "accidental" activation. When the Clan is involved, very little happens "by accident" Also, Ghanik is a Warlord.... That provides convient reason why he can single-handedly fight off all comers to keep posession of the artifact.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2013, 10:14:14 AM EDT »

Now the plan is for Ceid to find out about the interception of his signal by Judas, and have a small civil war between two main and powerful streams within the Corellian League. It will only be sparked here, and continued in another RP.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2013, 02:53:43 PM EDT »

Civil war...hmm...

This could be FUN!

Giant Lizard Puppy

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2013, 05:14:41 PM EDT »

Civil war...hmm...

This could be FUN!

Fun...  All the paperwork...  /facepalm

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2013, 05:19:09 PM EDT »

Civil war...hmm...

This could be FUN!

Maybe warzone ranking decides the victor????

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2013, 05:26:50 PM EDT »

Fun...  All the paperwork...  /facepalm

**HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!**

Jevarrik! This is now war between two powerful, deeply rooted, intelligence and militant based organizations, each belonging to a councilor of the Corellian League. This will not be pretty, this will be messy, and could possibly break the League in two. I suggest you stay out of this, and work hard on holding the League together. Because anyone caught between Ceid and Judas will be destroyed...

Okay maybe not, maybe it will be solved before it gets that far, but thats how the rest of the League will feel as Judas and Ceid test their power bases against each other. I think it would be fitting for Ceid to redeem his now dark and paranoid old friend.

Ghanikavhett Sheteshoy

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2013, 06:50:56 PM EDT »

Guess its a good time for Clan Sheteshoy to be otherwise indisposed.... Wars are messy enough with only two sides.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2013, 07:44:02 PM EDT »

It's not the first time the Ankouns, Sheteshoys, and the Creek puppets came to blows. The last time, it was two Ankouns vs two Sheteshoys-Empty Night. Evenly matched, the Ankouns won because they had the element of surprise.

Now if it was a cross clan fight, I think it would still be an even match because of the sheer size and resources of the Ankoun family. But one would think that the Ankouns have an advantage because the Sheteshoys are out of the fight. But that is not true. Empty Night is completely invisible and there is little to no Intel on them, plus, the mental effects of taking on his friend as an enemy I think will take a tole on Ceid.

But I think we should leave Cymstar's thread alone for now lol.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2013, 11:16:20 PM EDT »

To be technical, the last time ended in a stalemate.

And Judas has always been paranoid.

As to the Empty Night, it really is a crime syndicate.  As far as most of the members know, that's all it is.  Judas killed the last master, a Sith Lord who tried to move it from Criminal to Imperial.  However, all it takes is saying the Ankouns are throwing their support behind a series of law enforcement bills in the Senate to start a war ... and criminals play dirty.

Now if Ceid tries to get in the way of a free Corellia with little things like morals, Judas will have no trouble calling him a traitor and destroying him.  That's how far gone he is.  This won't be a peaceful resolution.

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2013, 04:16:01 AM EDT »

That and taking things into their own hands. Ankouns use their political pull to further their interests, not the other way around.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.233 seconds with 22 queries.