• June 24, 2017, 08:11:42 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read The Jedi Gambit! by Greg "Rackham" Moran aka Kylun

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)  (Read 9147 times)

CymStar

Re: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2013, 12:29:09 PM EDT »

Judas - thanks, I will aim for Friday evening.  As for Kryshta - I was only meaning that you couls continue the Forum RP storyline with her and Dutch.  For the actual in-game, I was not looking for anyone in particular.  My thought (depending on how the story develops) was to have a mid-range Olrac Lieutenant as your representative contribution to in-game content.

At this point, I believe the story will involve either a Republic raid on Mos Ila, or an Imperial raid on Anchorhead.  I need to see which has the advantage by next week.

Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 12:53:01 PM EDT »

It would actually be Dreviad outpost since imps can't reach Anchorhead and we did Mos Anek all ready.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

CymStar

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 03:30:27 PM EDT »

Excellent hints...thanks.  Will keep you updated on story thoughts and progress.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2013, 11:42:04 AM EDT »

As long as it isn't in an instance, you can have as many people as you can get. However, the cross faction is only a problem in the Outlaw's Den, as that is a PvP zone...and I am telling you now, if I can help it, I will not get flagged. At least not on Nethrisa, I can come on Mishada (my sorceror), but she doesn't have of a background other than her relation to Nethrisa. Of course, I can always come on a level appropriate character, if that would be preferred.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:43:39 AM EDT by Nethrisa Ancalme »
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

CymStar

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 01:19:10 PM EDT »

Right now my thinking is the story line is moving to the Czerka factory and Dreviad. I ran Cymstar through Czerka last night and there was a bounty-hunter also in the factory at the same time (though neither of us were auto-flagged for PvP).  So I think that is a safe ground for large numbers but am unsure if it will allow PvP (could be a foot race / body count component).  Then, my current thinking is that the "discovery" is moved to the republic base at Dreviad for transport to a safe location ( and subject to a raid on Dreviad by Imperial-aligned forces).  I think that since no one actually dies in a PvP environ except NPCs the story will unfold as results occur in the two locations.  This result will set the storyline for the move to Ilum, though additional story elements from 2.0 may now move the story to Makeb.

That being said, I think the levels are now wide open and that allows more players to be involved and the story to evolve in exciting and unpredictable fashion.

Thanks for all the hints, welcome any additional feedback.

CymStar

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2013, 01:50:32 PM EDT »

However, the cross faction is only a problem in the Outlaw's Den, as that is a PvP zone...and I am telling you now, if I can help it, I will not get flagged. At least not on Nethrisa, I can come on Mishada (my sorceror), but she doesn't have of a background other than her relation to Nethrisa. Of course, I can always come on a level appropriate character, if that would be preferred.

Ghanika told me that if people got flagged int eh outlaw's den it carried over to the inside of the factory.  I am happy to have you join with the character of your mood at the time.  Dutch is the Imperial Sith who first stirred the pot and Olrac has had spies who learned of Dutch's secretive mission.  The Empire being what it is, I think that there would be plenty of rumors a sith sorcerer might hear and choose to act on for their own benefit.

So, gloves off!  We welcome you as any faction, any level.  Crowdsourcing how this story evolves.  Some of the most fun writing I've done yet.  Post the op, feel free to feed me any specifics which you would or would not want as a direction for the story when the story touches one of your characters.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2013, 01:04:41 PM EDT »

I will add the second part of this tomoro. Sorry for the long winded intro, I wanted to get the history and background of the Family out of the way so I can go ahead with dialog with ease.

As some probably noticed, I tend to prefer dialog instead of narrating from a third person view.

CymStar

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 02:53:48 PM EDT »

"Rakata, you say?  On Tatooine."  Olrac thought for a moment, then smiled.  "Contact Kadenn, request that any available members of Beskar rendezvous on Tatooine.  Then continue to watch Dutch.  If he does not set out for Tatooine within the week, kill him.  I will meet the taskforce there, it's high time I felt blood on my hands once more."

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I like this thread.  many story possibilities.  Let me think of what Dutch's next move will be and I will give you prior notice so you can tell me how it is going to work out.  Good one!

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 06:47:38 PM EDT »

Just remember, Olrac has spies everywhere.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

CymStar

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 10:33:14 PM EDT »

Dutch comes to you to file his report.

CymStar

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 02:45:39 PM EDT »

@ Judas/Olrac:

Agnost has arrived at Zaroshe.  I have included a question from Olrac to Agnost as a convenient place to discuss the open PvP we encountered on Tatooine as well as advancing the story to Makeb.  Check out the post and feel free to take a turn in the story.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2013, 01:10:12 PM EDT »

to be continued... :P

The Ankouns missed the battle because they had their own emergancy, left it pretty open ended. The kidnapper porbably will the huts, will see how the story pans out first.

CymStar

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 04:34:02 PM EDT »

I like it ... I will try to get the Cymstar / Thorazon perspective in this weekend.

CymStar

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2013, 07:58:39 AM EDT »

Chapter 3 -

Ceid is lost in unknown whereabouts

Olrac is furious having neither won a devastating victory on Tatooine nor acquiring the Gree device.

There is tension in the Corellian League ranks after discovering Cymstar has withheld information from the council.

And the Gray Secant has reappeared over ilum.

What does it all mean?  Join in, stay tuned.  Check in-game Tuesday, May 21 at 9:30 to join an operation to the Gree...

CymStar

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2013, 09:05:33 PM EDT »

The discussions of the recent council and league meetings have provided additional storylines to the Endar Spire thread.  I adapted the jesting about me being Ghanikavhett's dad to the Cymstar storyline version (Dutch) which fits perfectly with the story plot so far.  Hopefully, no offense given.

Also the Gree event could not have come at a better time!

My rough outline for the remaining segments of the story are as follows and would like any input guild members may have.

1.  The Gree operation leads to the discovery that the Gree are actually trying to recover the artifact - introduced in Ceid's latest entry.  How the Gree artifact was originally acquired by someone on the Endar Spire is unknown and may have been obtained without Gree consent.

2.  Now a 4-way race to recover.  TCL.  Cabal.  Makeb Hutts.  The Gree themselves. Post Gree operation, all signs will point to Makeb.

3.  I would appreciate suggestions on Makeb locations which support both factions (I haven't been on Makeb enough to have a good sense for that).  The finale on Makeb will end with the Gree in possession of the artifact - to be determined is whether they acquire it directly, or it is won by either the republic side or Imp side and given to the Gree to curry favor for the delivering faction.

Let me know what folks think and I will try to give more detail to the script...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.222 seconds with 23 queries.