The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:51:26 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is that old blaster not punching holes in armor like it should? Visit KrypTec Armory for an upgrade! Tell them, "Kell sent me", and all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)  (Read 9185 times)

CymStar

[LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)
« on: March 09, 2013, 01:13:30 PM EST »

Thread:  The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire

Setting: Taris - Aboard a crashed ship planet side - 12 ATC - 2 years after the start of the game.

Background about the Endar Spire:

The Endar Spire was on its way to Taris when it was attacked.  On board were Bastila Shan, Carth Onasi, and an amnesiac Revan.  Revan had had his memories erased and his connection with the Force broken.  Revan was assigned to the Endar Spire to begin re-integrating with the Republic forces.

The attack on the Endar Spire crippled the ship and forced an evacuation.  The escape pods landed on Taris.  Revan's story after the esacpe are told in the Bioware / LucasArts game Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR)

Background about the planet Taris:

At the time of the crash of the Endar Spire, Taris was an Imperial planet of elegance and wealth.  The planet, however, suffered from the Empire's dislike of non-human species and social-economic striations based on this dislike.  Internal political battles has also created divisions in the society and different levels of the planet became a sign of where one belonged in the wealth and culture continuum.

Background about the RP:

The Imperial marauder and Corellian Cabal member Deutchekastel ("Dutch") Crystalstryder is formerly the Lord Crystal of House Crystal on Alderaan.  He joined the Cabal to take Corellia from the republic.  His agenda was to act within the Empire to attack the Republic to make it strong.  His agenda is that the Republic would eventually be able to free Alderaan and he see his house, fortune and family restored.

He seeks any advantage to accomplish his purpose.  Recently, in his research, he came across the record of the crash of the Endar Spire.  His research seemed to indicate that the purpose of the attack on the Endar Spire was vague and that maybe there is an advantage to be gained by learning more.  But he must operate from the shadows to succeed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 05:04:30 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: [LSES] The Lost Secret of the Endar Spire (OOC Discussion thread)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 05:07:59 AM EDT »

The time for the first in-game session of this Campaign is set for Saturday the 16th, 9 PM EST.

The time and date are still tentative, but it is a starting point, adjust your plans accordingly :D.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 06:12:42 AM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

CymStar

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 01:53:08 PM EDT »

Put the date an time on my calendar.

In my mind, the in-game scenario can accommodate both Rep and Imp guildies, as I am sure some double-dealing Imp will get wind of Dutch's mission.  I will get to Taris to try and identify what needs to be discovered and how to structure the pointers to Czerka on Tatooine.  Will let you know what I find to work with.

Open for discussion is how to progress the story.  In my thoughts, it doesn't matter which side wins the Taris and Tatooine events, but the Rep would need to walk away with the "win" on Ilum.  So, we have to determine if there really is a Gree tech item, whether parts are at each stage or only on Ilum with clues in the earlier stages.

I will send you more thoughts as I explore.
Valor 80 - Woot!  Woot! On to better PvE stuff. <br/> <br/> opcomm_sunflare camp_lsesldr <br/> Interested in RP?  Check out TCL's RP backstory and guidelines here:  http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?board=16.0

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Tactical Response Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 05:44:49 PM EDT »

You DO remember Taris isn't cross faction, right?  Anyway, I'm setting it up so both Judas and Carliste will be there.  I want Carliste level 50 by then, but Judas will be available if that falls through.

cdr_opcomm_tarnishedsoul cdr_opcomm_sunflare
wb_alderaan wb_coruscant wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Giant Lizard Puppy

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 08:58:21 AM EDT »

Yes, I think Cym was talking about Tat with the cross faction thing.

CymStar

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 12:30:56 PM EDT »

A smuggler with a facemask sat across the Cantina from Dutch and his companion.  He appeared to ignore them, but the bug near their table relayed every word.  After both departed, the smuggler sat thinking.  Gree.  Interesting.  And Dutch didn't think to share with the rest of us.  Well, we'll see what Lord Olrac thinks of that.

Nice touch!  I really like this insertion...solves my whole concern about how the Imp team was going to "discover" Dutch's subterfuge.  Great storylines to work with...

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 01:08:18 PM EDT »

Now we have to generate interest.

Judas, Cym, Spread this to everyone on ts3 / ingame / Pm people...

What every you have to do.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 01:09:29 PM EDT »

Dutch can be expecting Olrac to take issuance with him.

Sandos is my agent, Chas'ando'solla, fyi.

Giant Lizard Puppy

CymStar

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 02:26:21 PM EDT »

You DO remember Taris isn't cross faction, right?  Anyway, I'm setting it up so both Judas and Carliste will be there.  I want Carliste level 50 by then, but Judas will be available if that falls through.

Actually, no - did forget that, so thanks for the reminder.  I will do some kicking around on Taris this week to see how I lead the story for the in-game session.  I do know that both factions operate on Taris (discovered that through my agent).  Will share my thoughts as I accumulate them.

CymStar

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2013, 12:17:13 AM EDT »

Well, it seems like everyone wants a piece of Dutch.  He does know that he is playing with fire here, but his ultimate goal is to make the republic stronger through conflict.  So, whether Ceid gets to him first or Olrac does, I'm pretty much ok with losing any battles and even getting severely beaten up, just don't kill the poor guy...Dutch will have to figure out for himself where his ultimate loyalties lie.

CymStar

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 09:34:33 PM EDT »

Kandoo has filed his recon report with Lt. Creek...I will be moving the story now towards the April Tatooine event.  Feel free to join in...

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 03:41:10 PM EDT »

I am introducing a new characters that I have started. One of many to come.

This one will be on tatooine hopefully.

CymStar

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 04:50:38 PM EDT »

For planning the Tatooine event, I am interested in the Heroic 4 mission and the Czerka lab mission, potentially also the Outlaw's Den area.  I would like to hear pros and cons regarding whether the above area can handle:

Team sizes larger than 4
Both factions in the area simultaneously

Thanks,

CymStar

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 08:59:22 PM EDT »

I am in the beginning planning stages for the Tatooine portion of this series. 

Judas - story thread is to either Olrac or Dandos or the other guy (begins with a K).

Ceid, I will be aiming for the weekend of April 19 - 20. Not sure whether it will be a Friday evening or Saturday event.  Will keep you advised.  I have some good additional ideas gained from my participation in the promo shoot.  I also have some thoughts on an ultimate prize which I will finalize then send to you for your opinion.

Jurneth Creek/Lord Olrac

• Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Known Troubleshooter
    • The Butcher Boards
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2013, 01:29:10 AM EDT »

I would prefer Friday, and I'm going to need help if you want Kryshta (female marauder) there, she's still on Dromund Kass about to start Balmorra.

Giant Lizard Puppy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 22 queries.