The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 27, 2017, 11:38:33 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grand Opening! Swoops R Us is having a sale on the new RTE-01 Swoop Bike. Get it now while supplies last!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (Closed RP) A Master and a Wanderer  (Read 1748 times)

Pharosh the Historian

• X-Patriots
  • Jedi Wanderer and Force Mystic
    • kalberstemple.webs.com
(Closed RP) A Master and a Wanderer
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:00:16 AM EDT »

Pharosh treads through the tall grass of Ambria, it had been sometime since he was taken from his home to become a Jedi. Now he has returned to find an Ancient Mirialin Temple which was said to be a Force Wellspring, yet the temple lies somewhere under the blue blanket of the ocean which covers half of the world.

As he walks on, he notices a man low crawling through the grass just a few meters ahead of him, as Pharosh makes haste to catch up, he gets lower so that the figure cannot see him in the open. As the figures keeps crawling, Pharosh quietly and stealthily follows him just behind his feet, the man not turning his head once to see if he were being followed.

Just as the man got up, Pharosh placed a hand on his shoulder, the man jumping from being startled, "What the hell?!" said the man in surprise, "Running from someone?" Said Pharosh questioningly.

Just as Pharosh said this, the man took off, sprinting into the rolling hills of the Ambrian plains. Pharosh shrugged, pressing on with his original task.

There is no Darkside, there is no Lightside. There is only the Force, nothing more, nothing less.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
Re: (Closed RP) A Master and a Wanderer
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 07:46:36 PM EDT »

Ceid had been following Zeer for two days straight. He and his team split up after loosing Zeer's hyperspace trail a week ago, and luck would have it, Ceid was the one to get a hit on the target.

The Mark was a Zabrak born and raised on Corellia. Everything about him was Corellian, except for the fact that he is a major Imperial collaborator that was responsible for the death of many patriots. Some belonged to the Corellian League, others didn't; He was guilty either way. After touching down on Ambria, Ceid proceeded to stakeout Zeer's hiding spot. It wasn't too long before the runaway traitor found Ceid out and made his run into the planet's grasslands.

After Chasing his target for two nights non stop, Ceid knew his target was sleepy, tired and hungry. The only problem was, so was Ceid. It was already dawn. Perhaps this birth of a new day would bring luck with it; despite what many thing, Ceid did believe in luck. After Zeer finally came to a stop, Ceid took the opportunity to rest as well. He could keep himself from falling asleep with the aid of the force, so he planned to just wait Zeer out. When his target is asleep, he would apprehend him quickly and without resistance. He only hoped that the Zabrak's control over the force wasn't mature enough to do the same trick as Ceid. After all, Zeer was a failed Jedi Padawan; his combative skills are formidable, but his force power shouldn't be that mature.

It worked for a time, Zeer's consciousness was on the verge of slumber... then a presence. Both Ceid and Zeer had their force withdrawn so no one would sense the other; Though Ceid's was obviously more powerful than the failed Padawan. This foreign presence did not belong to either of them. When Ceid stealthily came out of his hiding place to investigate, he saw the strange man chasing the Zabrak.

Zeer woke up after he sensed the newcomer and tried to look for him thinking he was Ceid. He was way too tired to think of looking behind him however. It wasn't too long before the two made contact, then Zeer took of running.

"Damn it!" Ceid whispered under his breath. The Jedi stood and took off as fast as he could after Zeer, rushing past the intruder. It was hopeless however. It still wasn't bright enough to see the movements or the tracks he left behind, and Zeer was already far enough for Ceid not to hear his footsteps. On top of that, over the course of the past two days, Zeer has become better at hiding his presence. Or perhaps Ceid was just too tired to sense his pray. As Ceid came to a stop, he looked up to the rising sun. His pray is safe for now due to the actions of an uninvited guest. The chase will continue tomorrow Ceid thought as he looked up and down the shadowy hills.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 07:53:59 PM EDT by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Pharosh the Historian

• X-Patriots
    • kalberstemple.webs.com
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 09:10:38 PM EDT »

Pharosh eyes the Master Jedi, looking at him as he scans the plains "Odd running into a fellow Jedi here.." Pharosh said, "Can I help you Master Jedi?" He questioned.

Pharosh reached for his lightsaber, igniting it then chasing after the running man, tailing him as he entered a dense forest. He began climbing tree limbs and jumped from tree to tree to get a better look as to where the man was going
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 12:16:23 PM EST by Pharosh the Historian »

There is no Darkside, there is no Lightside. There is only the Force, nothing more, nothing less.

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 03:26:10 PM EST »

The Green skinned man came to Ceid and introduced himself and asked if he could help, then without waiting for an answer took off after the runaway target. "Wait! Damn it..." Ceid said and ran after the Mirialan Jedi and pulled him back with the force. Ceid held the newcomer in mid air in front of him with the aid of the force. He then set him on his feet.

"Okay... I don't know who you are, and I know your trying to help. But that is definitely the wrong way to go about it." Ceid said, his tone wasn't of annoyance, but definitely not a happy one. Ceid sensed great power within the young man, but it was unrefined. From what he had just done, he certainly lacked restraint, that is how his first impression was anyways. Ceid smiled under his mask. Who was he to judge, he has had more than his share of battles with his own rebellious side in the past. The young man reminded Ceid of himself from a few years before; with less dark tendencies however. "Sigh! Follow me." Ceid said as he turned around and walked back up the hill. He then moved two small sized bolders and sat on one of them.

The Corellian removed his mask and took out two ration packs from his belt and opened one of them. "I am Master Ceid Ankoun. Do you have a name my uninvited friend?"

Pharosh the Historian

• X-Patriots
    • kalberstemple.webs.com
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 06:51:59 PM EST »

"Pharosh Ulscisor, Master Jedi. I am a Historian in the Jedi Libraries. This is my homeworld." Pharosh was curious as to why the Jedi was chasing after the man, but that was a question for later. The true question was why the Jedi was on this Planet which lied in the outer fringes of the Outer rim itself.

"Why are you here?" He asked intently. he began concioussly meditating, a force technique known to the Mirialin as Cross meditating

Ceid Ankoun

• Lore Master
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • No Peace. Only Pieces.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 10:23:52 AM EST »

The man calling him self Pharosh sat next to Ceid and started meditating. "A nice little planet, but I prefer Corellia... No offense." Ceid said as he took a bite of his ration cube. It wasn't anywhere near nasty, but it had a concentrated amount of nutrients sufficient to keep his strength up in the battle field. He then continued after swallowing. "I am not here by choice. My target escaped to this planet, and I followed." Ceid then tossed the second ration pack to Pharosh; interrupting his meditation. Ceid took another bite then continued "Go ahead, eat up. I suspect you haven't eaten in a while. Go on, you need to keep your strength up." The Mirialan grabbed the pack while puzzled, but Ceid continued before he could ask. "You interrupted something important, it is only fair for you to help me track that man. I stopped you because he is an expert at evading and ambushes. A force sensitive scoundrel with Jedi training. For you to take him on alone would have been foolish, especially in the dark." The Jedi took a last bite of the rations and crumpled up the rapping. "It will be day in an hour. I need to rest until then, and then we take off. I hope your ready." Ceid smiled confidently, then moved to the ground and laid down, put his mask under his head and tried to get some sleep.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:51:41 AM EST by Master Ceid Ankoun »

Pharosh the Historian

• X-Patriots
    • kalberstemple.webs.com
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 05:17:56 PM EST »

Pharosh looked at the man, he seemed so at ease and relaxed, something which could portray a Jedi..but Pharosh was still on edge.

"I'll take my chances" he said

Pharosh leaned against a nearby tree, meditating but seeming to be asleep, he made sure he concealed the Lightsaber hilt in the inside pocket of his robes, Pharosh had done well so far in concealing in lineage to both the Dark and Light sides of the force. He pulled his hood up over his eyes, deeply meditating on the force

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 22 queries.