The Corellian League Member Forums

• July 22, 2017, 02:43:00 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sale at Kessel Cakes in the Corellian Quarter. Be sure to mention code TK421 for a free sample of spice cake.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PvE - EVENT REQUESTS  (Read 6028 times)

Caldon

• Just hide behind me.
Re: PvE - EVENT REQUESTS
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 04:17:09 AM EST »

As I'm sure you all know, I'm lagging behind in terms of gear. I intend to change that. If it's OK with you, I'd like to request a few operations.

Name : Karagga's palace (HM/NM), Eternity Vault (HM/NM)
Date : November 24, 2012 - 14:00 PM EST

You can help me get geared, and if we do NM, get a cool title to boot! Everybody wins.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:19:52 AM EST by Caldon »

wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Glorified meat shield.

Caldon's loadout.

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
  • Seeker of Truth - Keeper of Secrets
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 04:50:56 PM EST »

As I'm sure you all know, I'm lagging behind in terms of gear. I intend to change that. If it's OK with you, I'd like to request a few operations.

Name : Karagga's palace (HM/NM), Eternity Vault (HM/NM)
Date : November 24, 2012 - 14:00 PM EST

You can help me get geared, and if we do NM, get a cool title to boot! Everybody wins.

Are you still a tank spec?

Specialization: Seer/Healer
PvE Operations Gear
opcomm_glassmaker event_infected opcomm_tarnishedsoul
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine

Aragar Varnus

• \\ Aragar - The Varnus Legacy
    • GamerDNA
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 07:28:59 PM EST »

I can help with both Ops. I want those titles hehe
Obsessive Completion Distinction
tcl_gh

Caldon

• Just hide behind me.
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 04:00:41 AM EST »

Are you still a tank spec?

Yup, still a tank.

Glorified meat shield.

Caldon's loadout.

Nethrisa Ancalme

• I'm not just a pretty face...
    • My Facebook
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 09:00:27 AM EST »

I usually recommend starting with EV, just because four out of the five main armor pieces drop from there. Also, NM usually requires a minimum of the equipment it drops, so I would also recommend starting with HM, but with most of our gear, it might be possible to run you through a NM.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 09:03:07 AM EST by Nethrisa Ancalme »
opcomm_sunflare  camp_lses
wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_narshaddaa wb_taris_1

Fighting me is like the flip of a coin, Heads: I live and you die, Tails: you die and I live.

Caldon

• Just hide behind me.
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 09:33:41 AM EST »

I already have the Rakata shield generator, bracers, chest piece, both implants, a BH belt, and a campaign relic. So my gear is not totally hopeless :D

Glorified meat shield.

Caldon's loadout.

Zoronius Novar of the Fictory Legacy

• "Do or Do Not. There Is No Try."
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 09:05:48 PM EST »

I'd be up for it. I, too, need better gear and more experience in Operations

Rem

• X-Patriots
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 11:18:35 AM EST »

This coming saturday I should be available basically all day.  I would totally be up for some operations if we have the people to do so.

It seems like we're guardian heavy these days.

opcomm_glassmaker

Rem

• X-Patriots
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 03:44:44 PM EST »

I would like to see if we could run as many EC SM runs as we can.  The guild and I could really use the mats that drop from this op.  Perhaps we could set this up twice a week.  i am good sundays and another day or two during the week. What did we decide the gear reqs were for EC SM?  I assume more mats drop from HM.  I doubt I am ready for HM but I am probably there or close for SM.

opcomm_glassmaker

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 04:50:22 PM EST »

I would like to see if we could run as many EC SM runs as we can.  The guild and I could really use the mats that drop from this op.  Perhaps we could set this up twice a week.  i am good sundays and another day or two during the week. What did we decide the gear reqs were for EC SM?  I assume more mats drop from HM.  I doubt I am ready for HM but I am probably there or close for SM.

Daharel usually puts together at least one ad hoc run per week, if not two.  We'll try to have a scheduled run as well.

PvE Operations Gear

Rem

• X-Patriots
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 05:23:08 AM EST »

I talked with Tessel about this breifly.  I could use a couple more pieces of gear then I should be good.  Once I hit that point I may try to schedule something on the forums and see how that goes.  I would like to run that content and like you my friend I have time constraints with work and a significant other, so scheduling something versus adhoc works much better for me. 

opcomm_glassmaker

Jevarrik Ta'Karn

• TCL Commander
  • Council Member
  • Forum Champion
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2012, 09:54:15 AM EST »

I talked with Tessel about this breifly.  I could use a couple more pieces of gear then I should be good.  Once I hit that point I may try to schedule something on the forums and see how that goes.  I would like to run that content and like you my friend I have time constraints with work and a significant other, so scheduling something versus adhoc works much better for me. 

Are you saying you'd like to come back to the committee???   ... to schedule stuff.

PvE Operations Gear
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 19 queries.