The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:59:43 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"It's weird. Every time I try going for a swim in the ocean this weird force keeps me from going in..." - Random Corellian Citizen - What is this weird phenomenon? Find out on tonight's "Strangeness".

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Operation Genesis (Closed RP)  (Read 3815 times)

Bina Fydan

• Can see what others cannot, feel what others can't
Re: Operation Genesis (Closed RP)
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2012, 02:38:12 PM EDT »

Bina sits quietly in her seat, nodding to Trent's direction of his questions. She doesn't like the fact how powerful just a flower power it can give to someone. Why would someone want to live for all eternity, it's a mere burden. Then she spoke up softly,

" I think we should get our information sent to us while we make our way out to our mission, I feel our time is running out."

Stands up slowly, bows to each patron in the room, awaiting her next orders. For her she needs to get out of her conference attire and into her travel/duty attire. Studies each person of their color auras. There's a change of vibe and feeling about the conference room, she laid her vision right on Galen.

What you see is temporal, what you don't see is eternal.
wb_coruscant wb_taris_1

Padawan Kymber

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 03:04:31 AM EDT »

Bril listened to each of the team speak, all making good points. But there was something that one of the stiff

Xerav

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 10:21:40 PM EDT »

A smile broke across Galen's face "So these are my brother's squad mates. willing to jump into the fray for one of their own and not act stupid by doing it blindly." He thought to himself. "Alright We are shipping out in two hours Grab your gear and meet up at the nightingale. We will finishing the debriefing en-route." Galen gave a slight bow to the group in front of him. "I can see why my brother talked so highly of you all." A great big grin split Galen's mouth. "This is going to be fun." He pulled out a coin fliped it a few times before flipping it high into the air and putting a hole threw the center of the coin. "Dismissed!"
"Hope will never be destroyed, not now. It'll survive anything else you can throw at it." - Galen Marek

[smg id=564 type=av align=center width=400 caption="Aeron Ardellian's Theme (Carmen Lucis Dissidia 012)"]

Liem

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 03:54:11 AM EDT »

Nodding Leim got up to follow the rest of the group out. He was glad to finally have a mission again. Since he didn't own much in the first place and he'd been on the move when the league had called him he decided to use the two hours to grab some sleep, his philosophy being "Get as much sleep as you can when you can because you never know when you'll get to sleep again".

Heading to the docking bay Leim found an out of the way bench close to the Nightingale and set his motion sensor to alert him if anyone got within five feet. Stretching out as best he could for someone his size he settled in and quickly slipped off into a light slumber.
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Trent

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 09:49:26 AM EDT »

Flipping the off switch to his external speakers he spoke aloud inside his helmet to his protocol droid as the others filed out.
<br /><br /><br />Gear Link<br /><br />wb_alderaan wb_belsavis wb_coruscant wb_hoth_2 wb_narshaddaa wb_quesh wb_taris_1 wb_tatooine<br />

Bina Fydan

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 03:33:47 PM EDT »

Makes her way back to her ship to change out of her formal conference attire to her daily duty attire. Her droid keeps her informed of the time left before having to meet at the Nightingale. Takes her time to gather up information about her mission and particularly about the flower.

"Madam, you have 30 minutes left before the mission," Said the droid.

Bina stood up and nods to the droid, " Thank you."

Transfers all the important information to her brace on her left arm, closes down the computer. Swiftly makes her way to the nightingale and quietly as possible. Holding a satchel under her arm. " Hope we can do this, painless as possible, I hope Anver is alright," She thought to herself.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 03:36:28 PM EDT by Bina Fydan »

wb_coruscant wb_taris_1

Xerav

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 09:12:17 PM EDT »

Leaning agents the landing ramp Galen is checking his crono while waiting for the other. "I guess its about time to go soon. i wonder who will show up" Making his way to the cockpit he sees Captian Bril Vida sleeping in the crew chambers. "Now how did you get on bored without me noticing?" Noticing Vida still sound asleep he lets out a slight laugh before resuming his walk to the cockpit to being prepping for launch.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:15:53 PM EDT by Avner »
"Hope will never be destroyed, not now. It'll survive anything else you can throw at it." - Galen Marek

[smg id=564 type=av align=center width=400 caption="Aeron Ardellian's Theme (Carmen Lucis Dissidia 012)"]

Liem

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2012, 01:57:07 PM EDT »

Leim awoke just as the alarm he had set began to sound. Well I guess it's time to get this party started. Standing up from the bench Leim did a quick series of stretches to help limber up his stiff muscles. He then entered the ship and made his way to the cockpit. As he passed the crew quarter's he saw the short Twi'lek that had been at the meeting. Continuing on he met up with Galen and observed as the ship was prepped to launch.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 10:55:17 AM EDT by Leim »
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Bina Fydan

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2012, 08:01:24 PM EDT »

Bina made her way to board up on the ship, taking a seat near the cockpit. Quietly observes what is around her, keeping her cool. Every now and then she would get an uneasy feeling about the ship.

wb_coruscant wb_taris_1
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 22 queries.