The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 28, 2017, 04:42:19 AM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Road to Corellia - Operation Hitman (Open RP)  (Read 1871 times)

SardisCorinth

• Locate, close with, destroy the enemy!
Road to Corellia - Operation Hitman (Open RP)
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:44:29 PM EDT »

"Road to Corellia"
Operation "HITMAN"

The mist clung low to the ground at the Tythonian Ruins; Tuefelhunden, Jedi Sage was tasked with searching the ruins for ancient datacron knowledge from his Master, Tiko Ghann.
The serene enviornment was disturbed by a crackling hiss from his datapad; Ships' droid,  appeared from the ships holocom, "Master, while I was searching for the items necessary to make your..." Teufelhunden interupted his droid " To the point ...I'm very busy". "Yes Master, I have a urgent comm from League Headquarters, shall I put it through?" Slight roll of the eyes, but still focused "Yes, that would be a priority... I believe we've been over this." Teufel gently stated. "I apologize Master, I am trying to accomodate..."*cut off  "Please, just send it to my datapad...now". Teufelhunden interjected. "Yes, Master." replied the metal being.

*Holo-image of Master Tormax and Master Rem appear on Teuflehunden's datapad:*
"I hope this message is recieved uninterupted young Jedi... Your immediate assistance is required in repeling the invasion of dark forces, throughout the galaxy. We have begun or initial assualt on Ord Mantell, successfully quelling the Seperatists  there. Several dark forces have begun assaults in various locations around the galaxy. ' Jedi Teufelhunden' Master Tormax stated. ' After consulting with the Military Affairs Division, Master Rem is in agreement that your services are needed in stopping their advancement at the following locations.'"

**eyes only* Top Secret intel - TCL/ Military Affairs Division: (These objectives have been deemed Flashpoints, by the Jedi coucil).*

This Operation is code named "HITMAN" as directed by M.A.D. The following locations are imperative to our operations.
Objective Echo -Hammer Station
Objective Foxtrot -Athiss
Objective Sierra -Mandolorian Rebellion (Raiders)
Objective Zulu -Cademimu

"The fate of the Galactic Republic, and our home world of Corellia, hang in the balance of retaking these objectives. We need you to begin gathering our League forces that are available to launch assaults on these targets." Master Rem clarified.
"Your mission is clear... Form squads strategically; Locate, close with, and destroy the dark side ramparts". Master Tormax calmly said.
" The personnel of the League are authorized to assist you as needed, Jedi Teufelhunden." Master Rem stated, then added "May the Force be with you."

*end of transmission - all data wiped for security purposes*

"Was it an important message Master?" the droid inquired. Without further detail, Teufelhunden simply stated, to his over-bearing counterpart, "Yes, ...very important, ready the ship and crew immediatley, I'll be aboard in a moment." "Where are we going Master?"droid implored. "It's a need to know basis ...and at this moment, you don't need to know." Teufelhunden replied.
*I will begin requesting assistance from all available troops throughout the League.... we cannot fail, No matter the Odds.* Teufelhunden thought.

*Teufelhunden, contacted master Ghann, via datapad*
"Master Ghann, I regret to inform you;  I am needed immediatley  for Galactic Republic interests elsewhere; this matter cannot wait." Teufelhunden reasoned.  "Be well young one, May the Force be with you." Master Ghann replied, without the slightest sense of concern.

Road to Corellia RP story of Teufelhunden, Jedi Sage.
Link to Operation Hitman PVE Event:

http://thecorellianleague.com/index.php?topic=2090.0

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:12:29 AM EDT by SardisCorinth »
opcomm_glassmaker
ALTs: Vourin (Jedi Sage), Blaidd (Jedi guardian), Ginx (Gunslinger), Faid (Commando healer).

SardisCorinth

Re: Road to Corellia - Operation Hitman (Open RP)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:51:17 AM EDT »

*from the cockpit of a Defender Class ship...

"Master Tormax..." Teufelhunden stated. "Alpha, Bravo, and Kilo squads are formed and ready for assault, Sir. Others have pledged their allegiance to assist, they are attending to pressing matters at this time... I will continue the recruitment effort, we shall be victorious, No Matter the Odds!" Teufelhunden's holo image faded from Master Tormax' sight.
opcomm_glassmaker
ALTs: Vourin (Jedi Sage), Blaidd (Jedi guardian), Ginx (Gunslinger), Faid (Commando healer).

SardisCorinth

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 12:30:13 PM EDT »

*Eyes only*
Members of Operation HITMAN
encrypted message from Jedi Teufelhunden

*Teufelhunden appears on the holo of all squad members*
<Squads: Sit-Rep is as follows>

"Objective ECHO: Hammer Station, a prototype battle station, has fallen into the hands of Advosec...his objective is to conquer unaligned worlds in the outer rim. A vessel has been acquired and disguised as a garbage scow to enter the station undetected.

Objective FOXTROT: a small planet off the Descri Wris hyperlane; a dark presence has been sensed at this objective, it must be destroyed at all costs."

Objective SIERRA: A Mandolorian Rebellion has begun, you must breach the Allusis with our attack pod, and put an end to this evil.

Objective ZULU: The world of Cademimu has seceded from the Republic, the Guard has declared martial law... you must get to the missile command center, and stop the planned attack."

" Gear up, and standby for embarkation... May the Force be with you all" Teufelhunden added.

opcomm_glassmaker

Tormaxx

• Chairman
  • Administrator
  • Forum Champion
  • Jedi Consular
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 12:43:14 PM EDT »

Tormax closed his HoloCom message panel and studied his current course on the AstroNav. Carrick station was only a slight deviation from his plotted course between Ord Mantell and Tython.  He quickly punched in an adjustment.  Satisfied with the new course, Tormax engaged the hyperdrive on the corvette...

opcomm_glassmaker

SardisCorinth

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 06:15:42 PM EDT »

*Priority Flash traffic*
*Eyes Only - Masters Tormax and Rem*

"The sit-rep on Operation HITMAN is as follows:
KILO squad successfully infiltrated Objectives: Echo - Foxtrot - Sierra.
Maintaining the element of surprise, the dark forces were no match for the steel resolve of these warriors...
I am happy to report Masters, KILO sustained only minor injuries... Jedi Teufelhunden, out."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:14:28 AM EDT by SardisCorinth »
opcomm_glassmaker

SardisCorinth

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 12:13:12 AM EDT »

"Recommend alert 'One'", Jedi Teufelhunden spoke calmly, despite his injuries, into his ships' holoterminal.
A crisp blue image, and a scent of ozone 'snapped to' over the metal pedestal...

*Priority Flash message - Eyes only - Masters Tormax and Rem*

"Operation HITMAN is in full assault, break,
casulties sustained, break,  list of personnel reported as present and accounted for:
Marokimi
Katerina
Mirsh
Sagal
Talina
Teufelhunden
Maris
Tarion

...Alpha squad has been cut off from comms, break, status pending. I will update you when more intel is available... Teufelhunden, out."

As the holo dissipated, Teufelhunden returned to his meditation to heal....*this isn't over yet* he estimated.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 07:15:37 AM EDT by SardisCorinth »
opcomm_glassmaker

Liem

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 12:10:55 AM EDT »

"C-2 get that fire out now!" Stang this was supposed to be an easy snatch and grab thought Sergeant Leim as more dull thumps announced the incoming AA fire. "Master, the fire suppression system is overloaded, it simply can not keep up with the amount of damage we are sustaining." Closing his eyes Leim paused for a moment when another round slammed into his ship almost blowing off the stabilizing wing. "Alright C-2, head to the escape pod it looks like we'll have to find another way off this desert rock. I'll be with you momentarily."

Quickly typing a message explaining his situation Leim sent it to both Tormax, the Corellian League's leader, and to the Jedi Teufelhunden whom he was supposed to meet to help in the League's fight against the sith. Well this just sucks he thought as he grabbed his gear and headed towards the escape pod.

As Leim looked back towards his ship he saw 2 more AA rounds slam into it, lighting it up with a green light a moment before the ship itself blew up in a giant flash of light. I hope my message got out in time was all he could think as pieces of his ship rained from the sky.
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 22 queries.