The Corellian League Member Forums

• June 27, 2017, 08:19:33 PM EDT
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is that old blaster not punching holes in armor like it should? Visit KrypTec Armory for an upgrade! Tell them, "Kell sent me", and all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Hobbit Trailer  (Read 632 times)

Dashk

• X-Patriots
The Hobbit Trailer
« on: December 22, 2011, 01:06:02 AM EST »

Feast your eyes on this!

THE HOBBIT Trailer HD

This is gonna be another Masterpiece by Peter Jackson and crew.

~No Matter The Odds~
......What Blockade?

Razahl Wraithblade

• X-Patriots
  • I wish I didn't have to kill you
Re: The Hobbit Trailer
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 03:00:27 AM EST »

I have waited long for the Hobbit, this trailer only tempts me to take drastic measures.

If I froze myself, would one of you unfreeze me in a year?

opcomm_glassmaker

Liem

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 03:18:04 AM EST »

I have waited long for the Hobbit, this trailer only tempts me to take drastic measures.

Sure I would although you'd miss a whole year of TOR, I've been waiting for this movie ever since the first trilogy came out in theaters and I can't wait for it to come out!
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Dathan Solaris

• X-Patriots
  • Plus or Minus One
    • TOR: Solaris
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2011, 04:14:26 AM EST »

Looking pretty good so far.  Thank you TOR for keeping me occupied while I wait for this.

When I first saw this preview I saw Thorin and co. standing in Bilbo's house and I thought, "Whoa, they're pretty big, for dwarves.  :-/"  Then someone at work pointed out that it is, in fact, Bilbo's house.  :D

Also @1:30 Galadriel, have you got Gandalf on the side?  Celeborn would be so sad about that.  XD
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 04:18:31 AM EST by Dathan »

JPRodian

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 08:15:04 AM EST »

The Hobbit trailer gave me chills... I love dwarves so much.  I just love their culture and everything.. in the LOTR trilogy we were only treated to Gimli.. now in the Hobbit we'll be treated to 13 of them.  Loved the music from the trailer.. was very Dwarf-esque.  Cannot wait for this movie.  I'm so glad that Peter Jackson directed it because you can tell in the trailer.. it's his style.. and it'll be consistent with the other movies now.

Ceruum

• Everything I do is accidentally on purpose
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 10:15:25 AM EST »

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (takes a deep breath) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (coughs, gags, and takes another deep breath) OOOOOOOOOOOOO excited :)

Razahl Wraithblade

• X-Patriots
  • I wish I didn't have to kill you
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 12:53:29 PM EST »

I wonder how they are going to handle the scene with Gollum. In the original publication, the two play a game of riddles, which Gollum loses. He accepts this loss and wishes Bilbo farewell. After the LotR was written, the scene was retconned into Gollum trying to kill Bilbo to get the ring back. The justification was that the riddle game was simply the story Bilbo told the Dwarves/Gandalf.

I would like to see both what happened, and what Bilbo claimed to have happened.

opcomm_glassmaker

Dathan Solaris

• X-Patriots
  • Plus or Minus One
    • TOR: Solaris
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 01:05:58 PM EST »

Knowing Peter Jackson I kind of doubt it will be left to a simple battle of riddles like in the books.  There probably will be a fight where Gollum gets close to killing Bilbo, Bilbo slips on the ring by accident, disappears, and escapes, leaving Gollum to curse the name Baggins.  I'll bet you a thousand credits that even though that was the last we saw of Gollum in the book, he'll be making another appearance at some point in the second Hobbit movie towards the end, interdicting himself in on the exchange between Smaug and Bilbo, which I'm sure will also be suped up to more than another exchange of witty words.  That's just my ideas on how things will turn out anyway.

Zoronius Novar of the Fictory Legacy

• "Do or Do Not. There Is No Try."
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2011, 03:20:11 PM EST »

I would, but I may be doing the same myself lol.

Tarvon

• X-Patriots
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 04:03:11 PM EST »

Aaah, one of the few books I've read that I hold dear. Im most excited to see Ian McKellen in action once more.

Now at last I can watch this movie first then the three others.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.211 seconds with 21 queries.